PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least check the spelling of guinea pigs Rach before you start pimping out your 11 year old,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New public account for Lula now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh ffs. My cousin allowed her 11 year old to have facebook. It was a private profile and she 'monitored it'. However, she plays these stupid games with random people and they sent the most horrific messages about what they wanted to do to her. It was awful. Theres a minimum age for a reason.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I try so hard not to rib Josh all the time, but when she said ‘Tell the story about the slippers,’ I waited and then he said (only missing a corn on the cob and dungarees,) ‘There my slipperrrrrs’ and I felt the souls of men die 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys!!!! 😍💜😍💜 I hit the double whammy 🥰 two in a row.

I’d like to thank my mum, my kids, my dog, etc, but mostly Rachel, without whom...

😂😂😂

Wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Report it, she’s still too young!
Iv reported it. I wouldn't be so bothered if it was just pictures of the animals but it has photos of her on there. And nearly all the followers are middle aged women 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How the heck can they afford to feed all those kids and animals!! Oh yeah silly me PayPal 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
God their neighbours are going to love them.. thinking about getting a pig and ducks 🤣🤣
And it's very nieve of her to say they dont have trouble with foxes because they have never seen any in the area.... erm they are nocturnal that's why 🤣 rach you need to educate yourself so you can educate your kids.
I'm not having a dig at T either..shes not to know..but surely josh and R should have told her that basic fact

Reactions: 11
Going back to what someone said at the end of the last thread about Rachel only crowing loudly about buying and advertising and being gifted things for her girls and Wilby, how very, sadly, true!

You know she would 100% shout about it if they were getting new things as she can’t help herself. The only thing Seb has had recently was that pair of second hand trainers she opened, filmed, and complained about before giving to him. He was so pleased with them as well 💔

Reactions: 15
Surely it doesnt have to be expensive to own chickens? I mean I'm not saying it's cheap, but why they need to state how expensive the coop was?! 🙄 doesnt have to be that expensive.

Reactions: 10
Surely it doesnt have to be expensive to own chickens? I mean I'm not saying it's cheap, but why they need to state how expensive the coop was?! 🙄 doesnt have to be that expensive.
As they old saying goes, they know the cost of everything but the value of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was me that said about the Cinderella comparison but it’s fine lol

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200509-215031_Instagram.jpg

Will she repost this?? She could get her face on OK magazine so I feel she may be interested 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.