PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is at home, we can now expect a story before the evening is over showing her!
I hope she is at home, pisses me off when people don’t follow the lockdown rules, she has no business sending her kids anywhere (other than Edie to her dad’s) until the law changes to allow it.

Reactions: 11
Betsy looked so like Tallulah in her latest stories. I’ve never noticed the resemblance between them before.

Reactions: 3
Christ I had 7 pages worth or reading to catch up on. FYI it's my birthday today 🥳 spoiler - no egg chair. BUT I get some peace and quiet tomorrow as I'm off to the midwife. She'll probably cry and vomit horrifically when she realises I had to spend my birthday in lockdown 💔
Happy birthday xx

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Janet Street Porter with those teeth. Also not even joking but when did her nose grow so long? It never used to be so long 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
R claimed on her page that E cut her own fringe as an example of how chaotic her lockdown has been while she tries to teach but not really teach her children at home complete with picture. Blah blah usual Rachael shite poor me I’ve got no qualifications I have too many children I sobbed etc. Anyway on E’s dads Facebook he said one of her sisters did it. I’m inclined to believe him.
What's Edie's dad called? 👀😂

Just found this is on, did Rachel organise this herself whilst everyone else involved was sobbing and vomiting horrifically at how much she has helped thousands of women.
AE42021C-37A8-4348-A2C0-2065263E8B18.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to keep a tally on disclosed and undisclosed ADs here 😂. She is like QVC on speed at the moment. Did she do a sale on her fees or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has there been a day where she didnt share a over the top thank you post to her? The self-fawning is big with this one ...

I agree with Wilbur and Screen time ..! I have to admit I was very rigid and strict when my daughter was a baby and she only started tv or screen time at 18 months with a couple of episodes of peppy pig ..! My mum is a teacher and kept telling me that it’s too overwhelming and overstimulating for babies and can lead to speech delay (I don’t have family over here so I took / take a lot of what she tells me as gospel) and seeing that my now 5 yr old almost only likes watching Sarah & duck as a series I am happy not having to deal with pj mask or the dog patrol and that the peppa pig phase was short-lived .. however she is love with Cosmic kids these days and while this is exercise and all it’s starting to grind on me. Long story short .. 😅 (sorry long day..) I think the whole family is addicted to screens and has a very unhealthy relationship to it. I mean her profile picture on Instagram speaks lengths. And she’s totally lost any sense of reality around her aka the plot and lives in some kind of Social Media fairytale fake bubble.
I wonder what their average daily screen time is.

Reactions: 10
The ad for zoelondon, all the dresses were sold out days ago 😂 I only looked them up to see how similar they look to hospital scrubs

Reactions: 1
I would go ballaistic if my underage daughter posted that on social media.
Her accounts public and the internet is full of perverts. If she wants to do that in10 years time good for her, but she’s a child.
We should be teaching our girls that pimping yourself out on social media to get validation through likes is not going to make you happy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.