PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping grabby witch. She doesn’t like the idea of a Go Fund Me but here’s her personal bank details if you feel like paying her anyway 🤬
Maybe she doesn't like Go Fund Me because anyone can see how much is raised, if it's paid directly to her nobody else will know

Reactions: 18
Maybe she doesn't like Go Fund Me because anyone can see how much is raised, if it's paid directly to her nobody else will know
Think you’ve hit the nail on the head there.

Just shows that a lot of thought and calculation went into to her scamming.

When are you going to give us answers RachealE? The shadiness is why this thread keeps on going

Reactions: 18
What makes R’s family so special that they deserve people to buy their house for them?

Situations like yours happen to people, it’s tit but we are all adults and have to sort stuff out for our families without randoms off the internet stepping in. Sorry you had to go through all that stress, especially being pregnant x

My partner and busted our balls to save the money to buy our current house and put enough money aside to enable us to move into our forever home in the next few weeks. Unfortunately lockdown has forced us to eat into our savings putting a lot of renovation plans on hold. I wouldn’t dream of accepting money from strangers to help us out.
Thank you. We had a young child aswell and also a dog that we was wasnt prepared to give up as she is our family so it made even harder. I know people just say well get rid of the dog but we knew we wouldnt be on the streets so that wasnt an option for us.
And yes you just get on with it. Life is tit and throws curve balls at us all the time, you get on with it, deal with it and move on. Life isnt peaches and cream. And that is where R has never grew up mentally. She expects everyone to do things for her, sort her tit out for herm duck me she doesnt even need a pa for god sake..(another thing that infuriates me) shes just a bone idle unemployed mum of 4 (yes 4, not 6) companies shouldn't pay her for the utter bollocks she films to advertise a product on a tit camera phone giggling and snorting. Save up for a mortgage like 90% of the uk have to do, stop buying pointless tat that equates to over 2k in just 2 months and put it towards a deposit like a normal RELATABLE person! Stop setting up go fund me pages in anonymous names making then out to be "warriors" (I dont believe that was a genuine person btw)
Sorry for the rant but she gets right on my tits

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also there won’t be a reason given as to where the money will be spent - it will just be something that people chose to do to #bekind. (Every time I comment on these financial issues I find myself in more disbelief that nothing has been done about it).

Reactions: 13
Don’t know why she thought it was a good idea to dip dye Ts hair pink!!

Reactions: 2
"Gabriella the admin"... 🙄🙄🙄
Gabriella didn’t exist, neither does her ‘team.’ The PA she employs ‘full time’ is Jo (her mate,) who I’m willing to bet gets back hand payments. isn’t self employed and definitely not on a PAYE. That comment she put on MPukkas post the other day was nonsense.
As for the dodgy raising of money. At the end of the day no one can stop that. Her followers are all more than happy to donate to her or anyone else she asks for. Even if you showed them, I’ll bet they would excuse it. The trouble with these set ups are people buy into them, invest their time and are then manipulated. But no one likes to be told they’ve been conned, so they shoot the messenger so to speak. She works it all very well, no comeback. Pop a link on your bio for a few days. Put it on your stories a couple of times. Get the money. Delete the link and do no other stories. Untraceable 😉

View attachment 128447
This is interesting.This is a screenshot from the person who set up the Go Fund Me shared here (£1,200ish raised?). Be interested to know what happened to the money? A couple of people asked for an update but can't see anything.
😂😂😂 The scabby shady cow

Reactions: 13
5 years ago... obviously not a stranger to being reported to social services even then... who did she blame them, obviously not 'the trolls' as she didn't even have her ptwm page then.
I'm sure she made out on a long rambling post a couple of years back that they suspected various ex's and their family members were reporting them to SS. I think someone also found comments on FB from family members of B & T's Dad that also corroborated this

bleeping grabby witch. She doesn’t like the idea of a Go Fund Me but here’s her personal bank details if you feel like paying her anyway 🤬
Go Fund Me take a percentage. Paypal and her own bank account wouldn't take anything. Stingy tit Teeth wouldn't wanna share anything.

View attachment 128447
This is interesting.This is a screenshot from the person who set up the Go Fund Me shared here (£1,200ish raised?). Be interested to know what happened to the money? A couple of people asked for an update but can't see anything.
How convenient a "warrior" of Robbing Raquel's that cant be named publically or traced in any way set this up for her :oops:

Reactions: 14
Poor neighbours being stuck either side of that racket!

I can’t believe she has never address where that money went - it was thousand wasn’t it?

Why is no one else questioning it (the PayPal too) except for us?
Imagine living side by side with them the smell from the mini farm and all the people she has traipsing through her house at times. Neighbours must be sick of their lives!

Reactions: 9
It actually shocks me to my core how shady she’s been when it comes to asking people to pay money into her personal so account. It’s deplorable. In fact it doesn’t shock me, I think she has a very low moral compass and only looks out for number one.

It kind of explains maybe why J overlooks so much of her behaviour- he knows what she’s capable of and he’s literally trapped. He knows he doesn’t have a leg to stand on if they were to split. She would ruin him in the blink of an eye and he knows it now. In the early days, he kept his brain in his trousers and now he’s realised slowly that he’s made his bed and will have to lie in it. She can do what she wants to him and the boys (and she does).

Reactions: 20
J must be an absolute laughing stock at D&C Police.
Well being put on Wildlife after suspensions and now seemingly not having a PO warrant card at all anymore is a pretty drastic decline in that career 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It actually shocks me to my core how shady she’s been when it comes to asking people to pay money into her personal so account. It’s deplorable. In fact it doesn’t shock me, I think she has a very low moral compass and only looks out for number one.
Surprisingly, a lot of people were happy to pay into her private account. They preferred it so that Go Fund Me wouldn't get a percentage of it.
They'd argue it was their choice.
Rachel however, never acknowledged any of it. Not even a thank you post. Why? In my opinion it was because she didn't want the backlash in the same way as when she had the conservatory makeover. She knew deep down, MOST people would say no and tell people to keep their money. Rach feigned ignorance and kept schtum. After all, she can't help if people want to send her money can she? It was 'Gabriella' who gave people the option to give privately (This is how I think she reasoned it out in her head)
I wonder how many people regret giving her money now??
The whole thing is despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
How strange this person has no social media, just like the woman on the bridge. I think the whole thing was set up by her and her cronies.
Totally agree. Very convenient that the woman setting it up has no social media. At the time I didn't think anything of it, but now I think it's amazing how often this sort of thing just seems to happen to Rachaeaeaeaele. Either she is this person...or someone she knows is.

Reactions: 12
Surprisingly, a lot of people were happy to pay into her private account. They preferred it so that Go Fund Me wouldn't get a percentage of it.
Rachel however, never acknowledged any of it. Not even a thank you post. Why? In my opinion it was because she didn't want the backlash in the same way as when she had the conservatory makeover. She knew deep down, MOST people would say no and tell people to keep their money. Rach feigned ignorance and kept schtum. After all, she can't help if people want to send her money can she? It was 'Gabriella' who gave people the option to give privately (This is how I think she reasoned it out in her head)
What happened with the conservatory? I never followed the tit show until I saw her being called out about PayPal

Reactions: 1
It was pointed out on an earlier thread that people may have set up a monthly subscription to her and have completely forgotten about it . She might still be receiving a fairly healthy monthly income from well meaning people who’ve forgotten all about it.

Those screenshots above detailing her complete lack of acknowledgment or thanks to those who paid her show her up to be the woman that she really is under the pretend DA Advocate and Cool Mum figure she wants to portray.

Josh is complicit in all of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The
Gabriella didn’t exist, neither does her ‘team.’ The PA she employs ‘full time’ is Jo (her mate,) who I’m willing to bet gets back hand payments. isn’t self employed and definitely not on a PAYE. That comment she put on MPukkas post the other day was nonsense.
As for the dodgy raising of money. At the end of the day no one can stop that. Her followers are all more than happy to donate to her or anyone else she asks for. Even if you showed them, I’ll bet they would excuse it. The trouble with these set ups are people buy into them, invest their time and are then manipulated. But no one likes to be told they’ve been conned, so they shoot the messenger so to speak. She works it all very well, no comeback. Pop a link on your bio for a few days. Put it on your stories a couple of times. Get the money. Delete the link and do no other stories. Untraceable 😉

😂😂😂 The scabby shady cow
I confess, I did sign up to the PayPal to help warriors, it was only for £2 a month as I was a lone parent on benefits back then, all that came about due to being a victim of DV. But after about 6 weeks I noticed some matters with her that made me feel uncomfortable so I cancelled it. And it was from then that I noticed lots of different problems with her, I still purchased her book as I was nosy cow, and that threw up a whole lot more inconsistencies...I am still as confused with how she gets away with so much, more confused than I was with Boris Recent announcement 😂😂

I don’t think there is any harm in that to be fair lol

It kind of explains maybe why J overlooks so much of her behaviour- he knows what she’s capable of and he’s literally trapped. He knows he doesn’t have a leg to stand on if they were to split. She would ruin him in the blink of an eye and he knows it now. In the early days, he kept his brain in his trousers and now he’s realised slowly that he’s made his bed and will have to lie in it. She can do what she wants to him and the boys (and she does).
Has she not already ruined him? 🤔

The amount of members that come to tattle leave posts that make you question if it’s her or one of her hun’s/warriors/crew, but I have never seen any direct posts saying, hey I paid into all those schemes and she has provided me with proof and here is a screen shot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ffs now shes going to think shes the next mrs hinch because joy of clean approached her to do a campaign once! duck off... how shes reposting stuff for make a wish charity! She literally jumps on every band wagon doesnt she. Whatever the next new craze will be she will be on it quicker than a woman on chips

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.