PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey latest story about breastfeeding it wouldn’t surprise me if we get a long post about how the messiah no longer depends on her and she’s utterly heartbroken and how her tits now are horrifically full and hurt etc. Do worry R I’m sure the rescue remedy u had in ur hand will help 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What stood out the most to me was "he's rejected meeeeeee". 🙄🙄 I never breastfed because the milk never came in...at all. I didn't wail that my body had failed. I just bottle fed instead. And making up bottles became second nature and I could have practically done it blindfolded by the time she turned one and switched to cow's milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New to this thread but followed PTWM for a week or so ...she is moaning Wilby wont feed from her and she is full of milk and he drunk formula , why dont she Express it and bottle feed him it ...or am I missing something 🤔
I haven't seen that, however she does have a pump that was kindly #gifted, which we know because she just had to video herself expressing...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's her 4th child.... why is she going on like it's her first.. "when do i try with other milk?" Ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And I think she hit the nail on the head with the fake tan comment.hes probably fed up of tasting that tit.
Wouldnt suprise me if Josh didnt care how he was fed... fed is best! She just WANTS him to be obsessed with her.
She wont have an excuse now not to get up off her arse and be an adult now

Did she just say she doesn't understand how people cope with making bottles and 'sterilising' stuff?

I really don't think she needs to be concerned about sterilising anything. We all saw him yesterday sat on dog piss soaked grass, eating a cake, whilst a bleeping chicken pecked around him. Sterilising is the least of her worries!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell. If there was an award for being able to turn literally nothing into a drama she’d win it daily.

Josh, to her tits: “We need to make good use of them” 🤢🤢🤢 perfect thing for her to put on Instagram! Sounds like the only reason he likes her breastfeeding is because he quite enjoys her boobs being a little bit bigger (which is pretty normal)! Whereas she’s gone on like he’s obsessed with the fact that she’s singlehandedly sustaining his son 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand why she’s been fake tanning her chest at all, let alone for the last nine months when she’s breastfed since birth?

Also her hair looks like it’s been professionally styled again.

And finally, where’s Josh been since 5am? Birdwatching?

God she gives me rage 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit funny how the day Josh is out the house from 5am is the day we see a video of W distressed then posts about how’s she’s soo tired that home schooling has gone to tit and we see she’s made dinner when she hardly ever cooks 🙄 do we think separation anxiety Sandra was hoping Josh would see her stories and rush back to her side?

Reactions: 11
New to this thread but followed PTWM for a week or so ...she is moaning Wilby wont feed from her and she is full of milk and he drunk formula , why dont she Express it and bottle feed him it ...or am I missing something 🤔
That would mean her using her brain!

Most women would love the fact that their child has self weaned from the boob. No, not R, has to make it about her somehow!! Ffs she is so needy, it's beyond ridiculous. She would breastfeed until he's 30 if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not bad roots for someone who has been in lockdown for 12 weeks 🙄🙄
Liar liar bums on fire 😂

Reactions: 12
And let's add, Wilbert won't feed because she's stressed. Josh isn't there to do everything!

Reactions: 5
What has made you think this ?
The sudden bewilderment over Wilby stopping breastfeeding even though she’s had two others she’s breastfed. Babies often stop feeding if mum falls pregnant again as the taste of her milk changes.

Either that or she’s filling him so full of cake and biscuits her milk isn’t sweet enough for him anymore.

Reactions: 16
The sudden bewilderment over Wilby stopping breastfeeding even though she’s had two others she’s breastfed. Babies often stop feeding if mum falls pregnant again as the taste of her milk changes.

Either that or she’s filling him so full of cake and biscuits her milk isn’t sweet enough for him anymore.
Ah i see

Yas another 9 months of moaning ooo

Reactions: 2
That poor little baby. He’s clearly ‘off’, be it his teeth or something else. He looks distressed and definitely pale and unwell and rather than attempt some quiet peaceful cuddles his mother is attempting to force him to feed for ‘gram content. She’s absolutely disgusting. And how can he be her 4th (3rd to breastfeed) and she appears to know so little? She’s full of tit.

And her comment of Josh saying he should get her pregnant again, nice little set up for the ‘shock pregnancy’ as she’s just said she’s due on.

• Sad
She wouldn’t cope with another baby thrown into the mix.

I felt sorry for Wilby, he looked distressed. No need to film that at all. Put your phone down Bullshit Betty and the mother he needs.

Reactions: 13
🤢🤢🤢 shouldn’t bloody be allowed anymore children, the way she exploits the ones she’s already got, piece of tit.

Yes, I’m raging. We are now 99% sure we can’t have anymore having tried for a third child for 9 years so it really pisses me off how it’s clearly so bleeping easy for her and she can’t even look after them properly 😡

AF542357-9F0D-4436-BF3E-8D8D2C49712B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've breastfed all my kids into toddlerhood (my youngest is 3 weeks old and is in the cluster feeding stage, we cosleep at the minute 😂). I'll be glad if R has stopped cos she makes out it's such a chore.

🤢🤢🤢 shouldn’t bloody be allowed anymore children, the way she exploits the ones she’s already got, piece of tit.

Yes, I’m raging. We are now 99% sure we can’t have anymore having tried for a third child for 9 years so it really pisses me off how it’s clearly so bleeping easy for her and she can’t even look after them properly 😡

View attachment 130926
Ah I'm so sorry to hear that 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.