PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone froze on this story so I snap shot and zoomed 😳 does anyone else think this is highly inappropriate clothing for a man to wear around a teenage girl!?! Get some jogging bottoms like any normal man!!!
I don’t follow her anymore because she’s an absolute hole and I cannot stomach the amount of saliva in her mouth... but I do like a read on here.

Them leggings are horrendous. My husbands long johns and football leggings aren’t even as offensive as them things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok thinking about it, I wonder if the flowers was brought from a supermarket, as I always thought florist cards come on a little fork holder thing in a water proof cellophane holder.

Reactions: 3
Surely the point of teething granules is you put them on their tongue to dissolve and that soothes their mouth? If you stick it on a yogurt won’t the baby just swallow it and not actually feel the effect??
Yep the ones she’s using I used only a few months ago and it says to pour some (not all) direct onto a clean spoon and give to baby. Or if older pour some into their mouth. Defo don’t mix it with anything. That’d be pointless. She can’t have read the instructions at all.
Flowers - i would hazard a guess it’s a way to get around “Ad”; I bet the florist wants some exposure in these hard times and said to R I will send you them and please mention me?? I feel sorry for small businesses but at the same time the Instagram advertising rules haven’t dissolved so should still apply.

Reactions: 12
Ok thinking about it, I wonder if the flowers was brought from a supermarket, as I always thought florist cards come on a little fork holder thing in a water proof cellophane holder.
It depends some florists like to use tags nd eco friendly stuff they're definitely from a florist

Anyone else notice she gave teething granules then calpol and then nurofen 🤔

Reactions: 8
I'm a florist, an absolutely no way would this happen, you always need an address and full name of whieve

I'm a florist and no way would this happen,you would need the full address you can just call up and say 'you know her off Instagram her husband sent flowers to his wife can I send some, haven't got her address tho you've got it somewhere 😂 that looks like quite a costly bunch as well so....

Most florists are closed because they can't get any flowers in from the Dutch flower Market and should only be doing funeral flowers
Maybe the flowers are to mourn the death of her career as an influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah tit sorry for posting her address don't hate me admin 😥
Just demonstrating how it took less than 10 minutes to find it, very worrying and zero safeguarding with so much of her life so public.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is literally missing the point of the teething granules.

Well I think so. I hve three kids and have always thought you give them so they can sort of grind them in their gums? Not swallow with yoghurt as some sort of painkiller

She’s so thick - Wilby swallowing Teetha in a spoonful of yogurt is about as much use as Tallulah swigging Rescue Remedy. DOESN'T bleeping WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s right mix it in the yogurt so it’s fully swallowed and digested 🙄 they’re suppose to dissolve into the tongue to soothe the mouth ... you’ve fully just dissolved them in the yogurt for it to go straight in his stomach 🤦‍♀️ the idiocy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems a lot of pain relief for a baby that every time we've seen him today, doesn't appear to be in pain...

😂 Have no words for the Teetha fiasco...thick twit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That’s right mix it in the yogurt so it’s fully swallowed and digested 🙄 they’re suppose to dissolve into the tongue to soothe the mouth ... you’ve fully just dissolved them in the yogurt for it to go straight in his stomach 🤦‍♀️ the idiocy!!
Whilst endangering his life by sticking him in a Bumbo on top of a table 👍🏻 bleeping genius, this one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm obviously very bored!!....but I noticed Queen R got a unique card with her flowers, not like the usual cards in little envelopes they use. That's how special R is 😉😉🤪🤪
Hers was more like a gift tag type

good detective work 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t thought too much about the yoghurt as my little one wouldn’t take calpol at all when he was a baby to the point that he had a temp fit and had to go to hosp but teething granules get rubbed on the gums ??? Also no red cheeks seems really happy why ?

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t thought too much about the yoghurt as my little one wouldn’t take calpol at all when he was a baby to the point that he had a temp fit and had to go to hosp but teething granules get rubbed on the gums ??? Also no red cheeks seems really happy why ?
Just like Edie’s “meltdowns”. No evidence. All for content.

Reactions: 9
Ok, they have used tags before, but I had to scroll down to 2018 to find one with a tag. All recent bouquets defo use little envelopes?!
Also why would the date be written on the bottom?
This is the problem when you tell so many lies, no one believes anything you say!

Also can I just mention her glasses 😂😂😂😂😂
And J's leggings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And the chicken shittin all over the bedroom 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she realise you arent supposed to give calpol & nurofen at the same time?? Did anybody else clock it in her hand when betsy was giving the calpol 🤨
This is actually a myth, you can give both together but it is best to try and space them out so the baby/child is getting regular pain relief in a 24 hour period - if needed of course. Not that Wilby appeared to need any of them.
I also don’t get the teething granules trick and that won’t work! Yet her followers will all think it’s a amazing because she’s done it.

Reactions: 15
Exactly my girls would scream for hours, always the same time of day and i would only give the painkiller if they were visibly in discomfort and the teething granules id place on my finger and rub where the gums were red or white .... seems like she’s shoving calpol down him for no reason .... and calpol and ibuprofen at the same time nooooo.. they should be take at least two hour apart !!! Who allowed this woman to have kids

Last edited:
Oops. When I mentioned she was struggling to get shout outs from big accounts, I meant the higher tier Insta Mums. The ones that will boost your career. Bless her for getting Rebecca to shout back. Possibly not the greatest move for Rebecca though 🤔. She is building something and still very young. Rachs hornets nest if huns will ruin her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.