PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the florist sent the flowers?? Business is slow, and they know she wouldn't be able to help herself and mention it, giving the florist a bit of advertisement?
I thought all florist shops would be closed. My friend is a florist and she's shown posts of thousands of flowers being thrown away by flower farms and distributors. It's quite sad. Florists have been hit hard by this pandemic (as have many other businesses) 😔

I personally would be scared if I was in her shoes and had flowers from a random follower. Hopefully it is one of her friends. If not, maybe this will teach her to be bit more careful about what she shares online.

Reactions: 6
Why the hell have they brought a chicken into the bedroom? Surely that's not very hygienic.. It shits on the carpet and instead of cleaning it up she films it first!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
My phone froze on this story so I snap shot and zoomed 😳 does anyone else think this is highly inappropriate clothing for a man to wear around a teenage girl!?! Get some jogging bottoms like any normal man!!!
That is vile!!
What is it with those two that they like showing of their bits to their step kids? Gross

Reactions: 11
I genuinely believe she has some sort of mental health problem... she just doesnt think like a normal adult would... going by previous things she has posted and her behaviour of acting immature and like a 15 year old it comes across as unstable... and if she has indeed sent them herself....that's really not healthy..imo

Reactions: 16
Come on now ladies. No one randomly sent her flowers and if they did she wouldn’t have had to back up the story with ‘the florist messaged me.... and they must have got the florist details from Mother’s Day.’
She is clearly out of her mind and will make up any old garbage to appear popular. Jeez she can’t get a shout out from a big account no matter how hard she tries and Mother & Baby didn’t sniff at her for the top 20 insta accounts for a 2nd year running, (nor the top 40 either.)
I hope she got her money’s worth though 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, have to disagree with this. The ‘thrashing around’ is perfectly normal for a breastfed baby of his age. My kids never had a bottle, they went straight from breast to drinking water from sippy cups. As did a number of other babies I know. As they get older they naturally become more curious and more mobile, they’re interested in what’s going on around them and have discovered their own mobility. When he’s ‘over it’ he just won’t feed, he’ll refuse the breast and she won't be able to force him.

However, his feeds will naturally be reducing and there’s no need for her to show as many as she does, especially as the only reason she does is to make herself a martyr.
I agree. Babies still breastfeeding bloody love it and will carry on until they’re ready to not bother with it. A bit like us having our favourite drink!

Reactions: 6
My phone froze on this story so I snap shot and zoomed 😳 does anyone else think this is highly inappropriate clothing for a man to wear around a teenage girl!?! Get some jogging bottoms like any normal man!!!
Oh my goodness 😱. I gasped then with a little eek sound

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put some bloody clothes on J, we’ve all seen it now!
Seriously though, it is an odd choice of clothing to wear around your step daughters!

Reactions: 13
That has got to be the worst acting I have ever seen 😂😂 nice try rancid teeth Rach but no one is sending you flowers, glad to see you have money to burn tho very relatable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha her saying don't troll me for having the baby in a chair on the table 😂 also who doesn't know about putting medicine in a yogurt 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See Betsy is being pleasant to Josh as usual on her grid post 🙄

I think the only attention Rachael is getting these days is over here and she’s like a toddle; craving whatever attention she can get, be it positive or negative.

Reactions: 7
Haha her saying don't troll me for having the baby in a chair on the table 😂 also who doesn't know about putting medicine in a yogurt 👀🤣
If she doesn’t like people having opinions she shouldn’t have a public account that records every mundane bit of her life! It’s really that simple but she won’t do that as then she wouldn’t have the #ads 🙄

Reactions: 11
And also making sure she tells people she has bought the outfit with her own money 😂😂 tbh she does actually look nice today..although abit "astrid"....

Reactions: 9
Haha I said on here about the chair on the table. Babe, it’s not trolling, you’re coming looking for it. It’s like me approaching someone I know for a fact hates me, asking them to call me a bleep and then telling the world I've been victimised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.