PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is josh pissed? I mean he’s thick as tit but maybe pissed too (on his £13 bottles of wine!) And is he trying to be like Twunty McTwunt by not being able to pronounce words?? 🙄

Reactions: 6
My phone froze on this story so I snap shot and zoomed 😳 does anyone else think this is highly inappropriate clothing for a man to wear around a teenage girl!?! Get some jogging bottoms like any normal man!!!
Took the words from my mouth.....makes me cringe .
.🤯🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been on for a couple of days.. haven’t read all the thread since ‘sit in each other’s inbox when humans are being horrid’.... are u kidding me, I’m so mad. She loves bragging about how much money she has doesn’t she. And then kids. There’s only talullah and Isaac and seb that are likeable. Everything is about how much cost. My brother is a millionaire and has two kids and a 6 bedroom home and boring as duck. While we’re scraping by but still have a laugh. Moneys duck all. If anything when my kids start secondary, Betsy is the prime example of how not to behave because I always had loads of people sleep at mine when I was younger, I wouldn’t have wanted someone like her round!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
People who are properly well off don’t need to brag, Rachelele. You live in a “rented” house paying someone else’s mortgage, with everything you BUY that isn’t #gifted or #ad on the never never.

Reactions: 11
Haven’t been on for a couple of days.. haven’t read all the thread since ‘sit in each other’s inbox when humans are being horrid’.... are u kidding me, I’m so mad. She loves bragging about how much money she has doesn’t she. And then kids. There’s only talullah and Isaac and see that are likeable. Everything is about how much cost. My brother is a millionaire and has two kids and a 6 bedroom home and boring as duck. While we’re scraping by but still have a laugh. Moneys duck all. If anything when my kids start secondary, Betsy is the prime example of how not to behave because I always had loads of people sleep at mine when I was younger, I wouldn’t have wanted someone like her round!
This. My dad is a millionaire and lives in Chelsea in London. He is a horrible person, sacraficed absolutely everything for money and is all alone - his only company is his bank balance. Money usually does terrible things to people. He grew up in the care system so I think he's always just craved more more more - Rach is a bit like him really.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's clearly onto her next victim.... a new young "best friend" in rebecca is on the horizon 😂😂
Get some mates your own age jeez!

Reactions: 9
We will collaborate next time, full team effort and then a zoom house party to celebrate. 🥳

Now, can we please discuss the barn ladies tribute to Rach. I’ve just cringed and eye rolled that hard I think I may have fractured my skull. However it was a genius way to collect some followers. Of course Rach’s fragile ego couldn’t resist reposting 😉 Happy Saturday btw
barn lady is a fraud

Reactions: 3
Constance Hall popped up on my timeline tonight. Another bestest friend ever.
I used to like constance but I skip past her now.
It was hilarious and embarrassing that time when R tried SO hard to become friends with mrs hinch and stacey. Even when R tried to make out she was "besties" with Giovanna and Rosie. I would say more acquaintances..
I'm surprised shes not tried to latch onto ladbabymum

Reactions: 11
Ok, they have used tags before, but I had to scroll down to 2018 to find one with a tag. All recent bouquets defo use little envelopes?!
Also why would the date be written on the bottom?
This is the problem when you tell so many lies, no one believes anything you say!

Also can I just mention her glasses 😂😂😂😂😂
And J's leggings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And the chicken shittin all over the bedroom 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
the date is written on the bottom so they know when to deliver them. That’s not uncommon. We make bouquets up the afternoon before for next morning delivery, then in the morning make bouquets for that afternoon delivery.

Delivery date gets written on them to keep everything running smoothly

People who are properly well off don’t need to brag, Rachelele. You live in a “rented” house paying someone else’s mortgage, with everything you BUY that isn’t #gifted or #ad on the never never.

is it rented though? Surely she wouldn’t have been able to decorate like she has done if it was rented? I’m allowed to decorate but it has to be ‘normal’ colours (I can’t think of a better word than normal but you know what I mean 😂)

Nor the chickens, even with a stinking deposit I don’t see how they would get a mortgage to buy it.

Reactions: 3
is it rented though? Surely she wouldn’t have been able to decorate like she has done if it was rented? I’m allowed to decorate but it has to be ‘normal’ colours (I can’t think of a better word than normal but you know what I mean 😂)
I agree..I believe they have bought it. When she had water pissing through the ceiling she was moaning because it was going to cost her a fortune.... if it was rented then that would be the responsibility of the landlady? Although not all landlords are harsh regarding decorating. I'm rented and my landlord has said we can do whatever we like to the garden and decorate how we like because it's our home...aslong as we put it back neutral if we ever moved

Reactions: 10
The house is another mystery that we will never know the answer to like the PayPal stuff.

A huge amount of money was raised via a gofundme page to help them buy the house, R even had her “pa” telling people to put the money straight into R’s account.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The house is another mystery that we will never know the answer to like the PayPal stuff.

A huge amount of money was raised via a gofundme page to help them buy the house, R even had her “pa” telling people to put the money straight into R’s account.
Right move will show the last time the house was sold and how much for (I don’t know the address so I can’t look it up)

Reactions: 8
Someone did look it up a couple of threads ago. I’m rubbish with the right move thing. I can barely remember my own postcode 😂

Those quotes she posted. If they are directed at here, I for one am glad she won’t ‘address’ anything. Last time she sent her followers to Tattle they were awful and ruined the thread. I had to stop reading. So I applaud her choice 👍. Stay strong Rach, your lies are safe here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree..I believe they have bought it. When she had water pissing through the ceiling she was moaning because it was going to cost her a fortune.... if it was rented then that would be the responsibility of the landlady? Although not all landlords are harsh regarding decorating. I'm rented and my landlord has said we can do whatever we like to the garden and decorate how we like because it's our home...aslong as we put it back neutral if we ever moved
Neutral. That’s the word I was looking for 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone did look it up a couple of threads ago. I’m rubbish with the right move thing. I can barely remember my own postcode 😂

Those quotes she posted. If they are directed at here, I for one am glad she won’t ‘address’ anything. Last time she sent her followers to Tattle they were awful and ruined the thread. I had to stop reading. So I applaud her choice 👍. Stay strong Rach, your lies are safe here 😂
I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂

Reactions: 27

she hasn’t got a leg to stand on we’re all here to discuss what’s right and what’s wrong, real people without the wool pulled over our eyes. After she ignored my cry for DV help I stuck around abit and I once defended an account R outed for “trolling” because she’d outed her name and I said how I thought it was petty and she’s trying to start tit and then all her cretins jumped on me telling me to die and I’m the vile one, they saw by my account I had two children and I got all sorts like I should have my kids heads stamped on for having a mother like me... Words from her followers! The ones that lick her arse. They found my number on Facebook , they crawled out on to every social media platform I was on. I was honestly shitting Myself. R had already blocked me whilst this was going so I couldn’t even message her to say oi , sort your sheep out... they’re threatening my life and my kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.