PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone else mentioned it in another thread...and I think she was spot on...the 2 companies she has just tagged accept buy now pay later installments... pretty much most of what she buys are from companies that do this type of payment.. I mean theres nothing wrong with that all..iv done it a few times...but I just dont agree with how shes not honest about it..if she stated that on her posts then more than likely more people would be interested in going to the websites

Reactions: 4
Surely the point of teething granules is you put them on their tongue to dissolve and that soothes their mouth? If you stick it on a yogurt won’t the baby just swallow it and not actually feel the effect??

Reactions: 19
She honestly looks like she’s at a convention doing Astrid cosplay. Who said Astrid was Sia for grannies?! bleeping gold 😂😂😂😂 comment of the year for me

The flowers thing was weird the whole “Oh my god so shocked oh my god Josh only YOU buy me flowers” it was all just...very bleeping weird.

I’m a total paranoid freak so I could be over reacting but please for the love of god take the baby off the table

Reactions: 21
Theoretically her Klarna account is her own money. She has to pay it back after all. However, Id like to suggest that she rename her account ‘Keeping up with Klarna Karen’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she realise you arent supposed to give calpol & nurofen at the same time?? Did anybody else clock it in her hand when betsy was giving the calpol 🤨

Reactions: 7
I
Does she realise you arent supposed to give calpol & nurofen at the same time?? Did anybody else clock it in her hand when betsy was giving the calpol 🤨
I saw that and thought the same thing! He clearly looks very happy in that video and definitely doesn’t need teething granules, calpol and nurofen for teething 🙄

Reactions: 13
I thought she was always getting random flowers sent to her off all her best friends.
Why is she making such a big thing about these ones?
I mean we all know the flowers are like all the letters and notes from teachers- she sends them from herself to herself.

Josh love put your chode away hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Theoretically her Klarna account is her own money. She has to pay it back after all. However, Id like to suggest that she rename her account ‘Keeping up with Klarna Karen’
Klarna Karen 😂😂 love it! Like I said before... theres nothing wrong with that but the way she projects herself to her followers is like she has all this money to blow..making out if she can afford it then others could do... when in reality shes in so much debt keeping up with the Jones.... IF she uses credit for everything........
Instagrammers are dangerous like that... vulnerable people can do the same and not be able to afford the repayments..
she is an influencer after all 😂

Reactions: 4
Hi 👋 J thanks for putting on jogging bottoms on 🤣🤣🤣

Klarna Karen 😂😂 love it! Like I said before... theres nothing wrong with that but the way she projects herself to her followers is like she has all this money to blow..making out if she can afford it then others could do... when in reality shes in so much debt keeping up with the Jones.... IF she uses credit for everything........
Instagrammers are dangerous like that... vulnerable people can do the same and not be able to afford the repayments..
she is an influencer after all 😂
Klarna Karen needs to be in the next thread title 🙏🏻

• Haha
Surely the point of teething granules is you put them on their tongue to dissolve and that soothes their mouth? If you stick it on a yogurt won’t the baby just swallow it and not actually feel the effect??
That's what I thought? Now I'm abit out of touch with teething babies, my youngest is 10, but pretty sure the granules are supposed to be dissolved in the babys mouth for it to have any effect??

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure most health visitors etc would say not to have a baby in a chair like that on the table. That’s not trolling that’s just general safety. There’s plenty of other high chairs available which stand on the ground. Please someone give the woman a brain!

That's what I thought? Now I'm abit out of touch with teething babies, my youngest is 10, but pretty sure the granules are supposed to be dissolved in the babys mouth for it to have any effect??
Yes they are! You put them in the baby’s mouth and they rub them around.

Just wondering, do the huns not wonder why she talks about being trolled all the time? Do they not think there’s something in it? The other influencers will mention it once in a while, but she will on a weekly basis talk about the mean trolls who hound her.

Reactions: 12
Ok so a follower called her local florist and got them sent directly to her, would a florist do that? Or would the follower have to give her address to be delivered unless the sad follower messaged Josh for the address
I smell bullshit (again)

what did the card say?
I'm a florist, an absolutely no way would this happen, you always need an address and full name of whieve
Ok so a follower called her local florist and got them sent directly to her, would a florist do that? Or would the follower have to give her address to be delivered unless the sad follower messaged Josh for the address
I smell bullshit (again)

what did the card say?
I'm a florist and no way would this happen,you would need the full address you can just call up and say 'you know her off Instagram her husband sent flowers to his wife can I send some, haven't got her address tho you've got it somewhere 😂 that looks like quite a costly bunch as well so....

Perhaps the florist sent the flowers?? Business is slow, and they know she wouldn't be able to help herself and mention it, giving the florist a bit of advertisement?
I thought all florist shops would be closed. My friend is a florist and she's shown posts of thousands of flowers being thrown away by flower farms and distributors. It's quite sad. Florists have been hit hard by this pandemic (as have many other businesses) 😔

I personally would be scared if I was in her shoes and had flowers from a random follower. Hopefully it is one of her friends. If not, maybe this will teach her to be bit more careful about what she shares online.
Most florists are closed because they can't get any flowers in from the Dutch flower Market and should only be doing funeral flowers

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.