PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂
Same here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I came here from hers snotty rant last summer 😂 I wasn't one of her arse lickers but I did follow her, she'd started to piss me off with the constant ads and gifted crap, then she videoed herself crying and saying she couldn't leave the house without Josh (while sitting in her car, without Josh 🙄) so I decided to come over and see what was being said. Been here ever since 😂
I think the people that have remained are fine. There was some shenanigans going on for a bit, but everyone appears to have dropped away now and the threads are now not argumentative or nasty. That’s why I felt comfortable to post more. 👍
she hasn’t got a leg to stand on we’re all here to discuss what’s right and what’s wrong, real people without the wool pulled over our eyes. After she ignored my cry for DV help I stuck around abit and I once defended an account R outed for “trolling” because she’d outed her name and I said how I thought it was petty and she’s trying to start tit and then all her cretins jumped on me telling me to die and I’m the vile one, they saw by my account I had two children and I got all sorts like I should have my kids heads stamped on for having a mother like me... Words from her followers! The ones that lick her arse. They found my number on Facebook , they crawled out on to every social media platform I was on. I was honestly shitting Myself. R had already blocked me whilst this was going so I couldn’t even message her to say oi , sort your sheep out... they’re threatening my life and my kids.
I don’t think you were the only one this happened to sadly. Quite horrible ❤

Me too 😄

Reactions: 6
Me too, I'm here because she directed me here with her tattle drama fest 😂

Reactions: 14
And me!

So she’s got gifted tit for Wilby after advertising that he wore the brand last week and she’s done a swipe up for the florist that sent her “surprise flowers”. Productive Sunday morning 🙄

I don’t think they’ve bought the house but I think they will. They’re probably saving a deposit, with the £10k donations added to it (which is disgusting. How anyone can take money from strangers for a house deposit and then spend “their own” money relentlessly on new stuff is beyond me. So wrong and I’m surprised the people who donated haven’t asked her publicly where the duck their money went!).

She clearly doesn’t have the class not to brag about finances and there’s no way she would buy the house without crowing about it on Instagram. But I think it’s coming. When asked about Seb needing his own room, she said she “had a plan”. I think they’ll buy it ASAP and then build an extension in the loft, maybe two bedrooms so Seb and Isaac can be stuck up there and then every child would have their own room (even if Betsy’s is the garden shed).

I’ve unfollowed her as won’t support anyone who supports Rebecca Lamb and her tit show. Also she was getting in my nerves anyway.

Reactions: 7
E12B3921-AED4-40D6-8C1B-A4A37A73A4A4.jpeg

Talk about desperate for content!!

Also, wow, she really is thick. Any parent who has a child in school SURELY knows or has been told at parents evening at some point (bearing in mind Betsy has been in school for 11 years) that the best thing they can do to get ahead is read. I was told this by my daughter’s reception teacher 7 years ago and it’s repeated endlessly online if you’re looking to help your children learn.

Yes, books are great and being read aloud to by parents is excellent also, but that’s the advice in normal times. Spellings, times tables, writing practise and other essential skills still do need working on whilst they’re off school. Obviously not to the point where anyone is getting stressed but tbh Rachel has no need to be stressed, she’s just a lazy witch who thinks throwing money at a problem solves it.

Also love how she thinks she’s ahead of the game with her book choices - we’ve had all of those for years and Wonder was even made into a film 🤣

Reactions: 10
It has nothing to do with Edie wanting to read either, she’s shamelessly selling her kid for IG content and views. Edie could just read aloud to her family every bedtime, it doesn’t need to be filmed. It’s not going to benefit anyone but R.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 112399

Talk about desperate for content!!

Also, wow, she really is thick. Any parent who has a child in school SURELY knows or has been told at parents evening at some point (bearing in mind Betsy has been in school for 11 years) that the best thing they can do to get ahead is read. I was told this by my daughter’s reception teacher 7 years ago and it’s repeated endlessly online if you’re looking to help your children learn.

Yes, books are great and being read aloud to by parents is excellent also, but that’s the advice in normal times. Spellings, times tables, writing practise and other essential skills still do need working on whilst they’re off school. Obviously not to the point where anyone is getting stressed but tbh Rachel has no need to be stressed, she’s just a lazy witch who thinks throwing money at a problem solves it.

Also love how she thinks she’s ahead of the game with her book choices - we’ve had all of those for years and Wonder was even made into a film 🤣
Agree with all of this! Every teacher from the beginning of time has promoted reading. It's not a new concept, even though the way she's explaining it makes it sound like it's something only she knows about!

As for the books, like you already said, they've been out for ages. If Isaac loves the David Walliams books why is he only just getting it, it's been out for months! Like all the other books she's chosen.

If you have to google 'best selling children's books' and just order whatever comes up, you clearly don't encourage reading EVER! Most parents and kids I know have their favourite authors and can't wait for the next book to come out.

As for her reading Wonder...remember a few weeks ago she said she had decided to leave her phone in the kitchen charging in the evenings and go to bed to read instead each night? Well that idea didn't even last for the evening she posted it on, so I'm thinking the chances of her reading an actual book are about as high as her teeth looking like they all belong in her mouth...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
House was last sold in 2006 according to rightmove 🤔
that’s correct. I did a land registry search thing that tells you the owners details, purchase price and so on. I believe the landlady isnt in that area anymore due to DA so is probably happy just to have the £1200 a month rolling in

Reactions: 5
that’s correct. I did a land registry search thing that tells you the owners details, purchase price and so on. I believe the landlady isnt in that area anymore due to DA so is probably happy just to have the £1200 a month rolling in
God, £1,200 a month where I live would get you an average 3 bed house not a large 4 bed with 5th shed-room in garden.

What I’ve never understood is how they’ve been allowed to create another bedroom. I thought there were laws preventing that kind of thing.

God, £1,200 a month where I live would get you an average 3 bed house not a large 4 bed with 5th shed-room in garden.

What I’ve never understood is how they’ve been allowed to create another bedroom. I thought there were laws preventing that kind of thing.
im honestly not sure. Google gives mixed messages on the regulations for that. on the Rightmove post it’s described as being an office.

we have a summer house and my son had a sleep over in there once. I never slept a wink I was so worried in case something happened. I certainly couldn’t do it permanently.

Reactions: 6

Yep I’ve thought this too. I suppose the authorities aren’t aware :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I’m not a teacher, but thanks for the shout out, babe 🥰

66D9059E-13F3-4032-AD86-B02EB8FC3E69.jpeg

644ABE48-B26F-45DB-A5CB-12BEB035D35E.jpeg
DA21CEE9-6272-416E-8686-07D6A62ECDEB.jpeg

1. Rachel is not beautiful inside OR out 🤣

2. Rachel cannot let anything be said online by her family without sticking her beak in. Always has to be about her. “”Erm no I bought it, it’s all about me me me!”

Just get a life and go brush up on your English and maths so you can teach your kids and stepkids and they can go on to get proper jobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not a teacher, but thanks for the shout out, babe 🥰

View attachment 112470

View attachment 112485View attachment 112486

1. Rachel is not beautiful inside OR out 🤣

2. Rachel cannot let anything be said online by her family without sticking her beak in. Always has to be about her. “”Erm no I bought it, it’s all about me me me!”

Just get a life and go brush up on your English and maths so you can teach your kids and stepkids and they can go on to get proper jobs.
Literally every post aswell on betsy and Josh's pages 😂 she must have that phoned glued to her.. what with trawling through all their messages..her thousands of messages and emails and also keeping an eye out on here 😂😂 no wonder she doesnt have time to do normal things like food shopping,home schooling AND feed herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally every post aswell on betsy and Josh's pages 😂 she must have that phoned glued to her.. what with trawling through all their messages..her thousands of messages and emails and also keeping an eye out on here 😂😂 no wonder she doesnt have time to do normal things like food shopping,home schooling AND feed herself!
Exactly! It’s so obvious that’s why she hasn’t the time to look after her kids properly. Her online presence is constant, she doesn’t seem physically able to not comment on anything Betsy or Josh post, she’s probably the same with Tallulah. Such bizarre priorities.

I also think this post was written by Rachel...

F4FE8EB8-569B-4052-AB56-F9F98291D02C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.