PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's cut up one of the teething giraffes! Hi Rach 👋👋👋 Does Tattle get credit for your content now? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She takes us all for mugs
Would you not be concerned that strangers know your address? I bloody would, she's got 6 kids living there, including one who sleeps in the shed, and any old weirdo can find out exactly where she lives.

Reactions: 21
She showed her postcode on that video AGAIN. She’s just asking for trouble 🙄 it wouldn't take a genius to get hold of it anyway, just message her offering to send her free stuff and she’d hand it over in 0.3 seconds.

Waste of £12 there then, good to see you still have money to burn, Rach. He’s barely been teething a couple of months, doubt it would be mouldy yet anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ok so a follower called her local florist and got them sent directly to her, would a florist do that? Or would the follower have to give her address to be delivered unless the sad follower messaged Josh for the address
I smell bullshit (again)

what did the card say?

Reactions: 7
What utter bullshit! Pretty sure GDPR would prevent the florist being able to do this.

“Oh you want to send a bouquet to someone but don’t know where they live? Sure I’ll just access their records and send it for you!”

Didn’t happen.

75D0E4BD-85A3-4E1E-A017-23D182124C79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can see the whole I’m being stalked thing next.....

just duck off toothy Tina and bird boy ball bag, he’s a smug bastard and slightly camp....and she’s just....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would be quite worried if a random stranger sent me flowers without owing up.
Stalker alert
Wish I was brave to call the florist to see if it’s possible to send flowers without an address 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly she pisses me off...no way would a random follower search your posts from mothers day to find out your local florist... to then order a bunch for,what £40 at least for that huge bunch? To send you them for no reason. More than Half of your followers have no steady income atm with family of there own to feed! And the other portion of your followers are apparently warriors that have nothing to their name according to you.
Stop being so self absorbed

I wish someone would send her a bag of fresh dog tit... that's a gram story I'd love to see!

• Haha
Honestly she pisses me off...no way would a random follower search your posts from mothers day to find out your local florist... to then order a bunch for,what £40 at least for that huge bunch? To send you them for no reason. More than Half of your followers have no steady income atm with family of there own to feed! And the other portion of your followers are apparently warriors that have nothing to their name according to you.
Stop being so self absorbed
And in the unlikely event that that did actually happen, any normal person would have donated them to someone more worthy straight away, not accepted it like they deserve bloody flowers for doing duck all.

Reactions: 10
It’s a nice bit of advertising for the florist too. Not that I would ever use them after seeing this.

I’m so pleased that lockdown has given her the time to go through all of her messages and reply to those people seeking help and advice about domestic abuse. I mean, she must have surely in order to be able to read all of the many messages about a giraffe teether?

I also don’t understand why he absolutely had to have a new one (let alone two) - the chopped up one looked perfectly fine and how much teething could he have done??

Reactions: 8
What utter bullshit! Pretty sure GDPR would prevent the florist being able to do this.

“Oh you want to send a bouquet to someone but don’t know where they live? Sure I’ll just access their records and send it for you!”

Didn’t happen.

View attachment 111862
Giving the explanation of how it ‘must’ have happened. As soon as someone starts ‘over explaining‘ you just know 🙄

• Haha
She takes us all for mugs
‘Keep doing what you’re doing’..

What, may I ask, IS she doing?

Slagging off her spineless husband, goading her children to hit each other so she can film for content, gurning away at the camera with baby hanging off her sagging boob, snorting away like a deranged pig as her eldest mocks her husband. List goes on...

So all you frontline NHS workers, all you key workers around the UK, you can all duck off cos Jaws is the one who is ‘bloody amazing’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Giving the explanation of how it ‘must’ have happened. As soon as someone starts ‘over explaining‘ you just know 🙄
Well her reputation precedes her, so people don’t need an address to send her things. In Totnes, everyone knows her, so if you were just to ask people where Rachelioeio lives, they would point out her house. Bit like Kylie. And Cheryl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being so desperate for IG attention you get flowers delivered to yourself and pretend your imaginary fan thinks you’re doing such good things?????🤔🤔🤔 you are deserving of an expensive bouquet.

Un-bleeping-believable.

She’s actually barking!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.