PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her 2 (3?) year old ‘nephew’ just say ‘I look like a bleeping lady’? And they’re proud of this, posting it on social media for everyone to see? Never thought I’d be speechless but there it is. Honestly the chavviest family in the universe. They’re all like inbreds.
Trust me, they are! They all think they are the bee knee’s. They just don’t realise how many of the locals can’t stand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Teachers are still getting full pay too so should be working as hard as they can to justify said pay, not complaining online about the work they’re having to do. Again, if they got off social media, maybe they’d have more time for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did her 2 (3?) year old ‘nephew’ just say ‘I look like a bleeping lady’? And they’re proud of this, posting it on social media for everyone to see? Never thought I’d be speechless but there it is. Honestly the chavviest family in the universe. They’re all like inbreds.
I thought that looked incredibly staged. Almost like he was told what he should say 🤔

Reactions: 5
I thought that looked incredibly staged. Almost like he was told what he should say 🤔
Like the fringe being cut (I’m absolutely convinced that was encouraged for ‘gram content) and all the ‘me and my babies asleep’ pictures are staged. Just my opinion of course. 😉

Reactions: 12
Teachers like other professionals should be careful of things they post online. They should still act in a responsible and professional manner so it’s a bit worrying when there are teachers kissing R’s ass like she is some parenting guru.

Reactions: 18
The way Wilbert thrashes around while he’s being breastfed should tell you that he’s over it. He’s on three solid meals a day and should be able to hold a bottle himself with some assistance.

she must be shitting herself now that her baby isn’t depending on her to “keep him alive” it’s her with the obsession not him
Sorry, have to disagree with this. The ‘thrashing around’ is perfectly normal for a breastfed baby of his age. My kids never had a bottle, they went straight from breast to drinking water from sippy cups. As did a number of other babies I know. As they get older they naturally become more curious and more mobile, they’re interested in what’s going on around them and have discovered their own mobility. When he’s ‘over it’ he just won’t feed, he’ll refuse the breast and she won't be able to force him.

However, his feeds will naturally be reducing and there’s no need for her to show as many as she does, especially as the only reason she does is to make herself a martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, have to disagree with this. The ‘thrashing around’ is perfectly normal for a breastfed baby of his age. My kids never had a bottle, they went straight from breast to drinking water from sippy cups. As did a number of other babies I know. As they get older they naturally become more curious and more mobile, they’re interested in what’s going on around them and have discovered their own mobility. When he’s ‘over it’ he just won’t feed, he’ll refuse the breast and she won't be able to force him.

However, his feeds will naturally be reducing and there’s no need for her to show as many as she does, especially as the only reason she does is to make herself a martyr.
Agree! At this age my daughter fed very efficiently as well despite trashing and looking around and was done fairly quickly. Also before One food is just for fun and milk (in whatever form) should still be the main food source. I always breastfed my daughter before meals and she was calmer and less frazzled at mealtimes and more up to try different foods.

She doesn’t seem to have many issues breastfeeding (I don’t believe she had mastistis as many times she claimed she did). It took my daughter 4,5 months to get the hang of it and I never want to hear a breast pump in my life again - so it’s great for her and Wilbur - she could have been really an advocate for breastfeeding debunking myths whatever but nothing worthwhile has been posted except the feeding bras .. ! Plus she mentioned it a couple of times that the boys weren’t breastfed which really was an unnecessary dig and their mum ..!

I havent read her recent woe is me posts .. I am so over her whining...

It’s absolutely none of her business how the boys were fed, she was so out of line to mention it publicly, just so she could make out Josh is OBSESSED by watching Wilby feed cos he’s never seen it before 🙄

Imagine if Josh compared Wilby favourably to her girls and how they were raised as babies, there would be uproar.

• Heart
It’s absolutely none of her business how the boys were fed, she was so out of line to mention it publicly, just so she could make out Josh is OBSESSED by watching Wilby feed cos he’s never seen it before 🙄

Imagine if Josh compared Wilby favourably to her girls and how they were raised as babies, there would be uproar.
Also she has stated herself that Josh did the weaning for Edie so he must have been around to watch her breastfeed then.
Maybe Josh wouldn’t have had the chance to see S being fed as he was in the military then surely? And SAM was the military wife. Just a few days ago, R was suggesting that military wives get paid yet Samantha had her reward by being dumped in the most heartless way and losing her babies.

Reactions: 17
Does the idiot who has sent tit Teeth Sheila these flowers not know anyone who is a keyworker or works for the NHS who would actually deserve and appreciate a treat right now?? Ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m feeling a bit needy, so I was thinking of ordering myself some flowers to be delivered with a ‘from an admirer’ message. Then I’m going to post it on my social media accounts so everyone can see how special and loved I am. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m feeling a bit needy, so I was thinking of ordering myself some flowers to be delivered with a ‘from an admirer’ message. Then I’m going to post it on my social media accounts so everyone can see how special and loved I am. What do you think?
Makes sense. The video was totally staged too. Betsy waiting at the kitchen door to walk in with them and “surprise” her mother.

Reactions: 16
Makes sense. The video was totally staged too. Betsy waiting at the kitchen door to walk in with them and “surprise” her mother.
What an actual tit 😂 writing looks similar to the other previous cards shes had too 🤦‍♀️ bet josh ordered them and wrote the fake card... there will be an inbox message from the "follower" soon to prove it haha
Funny how she was sitting down doing duck all just in time for them to be handed to her 😂 so staged!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Florist - Totnes
Josh’s Old Station - Totnes
TRY HARDER RACH, WE ARE WAY AHEAD HERE
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way that a follower would spend a fortune on a big bunch of flowers for no apparent reason and then not even name themselves so they could be her bestie. She’s such a Billy Bullshitter!

Reactions: 22
There is absolutely no way that a follower would spend a fortune on a big bunch of flowers for no apparent reason and then not even name themselves so they could be her bestie. She’s such a Billy Bullshitter!
How do they know where to send them ? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’d be VERY surprised if there were any genuine teachers posting on her comments. Lots of teachers in my family and they are all still working. They are all also very locked down when it comes to social media and they certainly wouldn’t be posting anything like the “teachers” on R’s postings.

How do they know where to send them ? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Its not difficult to work out her address from some of her posts. But I call bullshit anyway. She sent them to herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.