PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the meme she put on stories about buying loads of tit while on lockdown.
She actually thinks it's funny and is clearly doing it to rile us up on here.
But she doesnt read here 🤷‍♀️
I refuse to watch her stories or view her profile at all now.

I am just hanging around here to watch her downfall and it will come, sooner or later.

The woman is a shameless bleep.

Reactions: 15
On Edies dad's profile there is a post from.in January thanking people for their concern over Edie and saying she's living her best live with him that weekend. What happened in January?!

Reactions: 10
On Edies dad's profile there is a post from.in January thanking people for their concern over Edie and saying she's living her best live with him that weekend. What happened in January?!
I was wondering that too!

What does R say about him in her book?

Oh think I've answered my own question! Just scrolled through Racheals insta. His post is just after the "social services" claim. I guess some of his family/friends follow her still?!

Reactions: 1
Oh think I've answered my own question! Just scrolled through Racheals insta. His post is just after the "social services" claim. I guess some of his family/friends follow her still?!
I expect they realise that if it wasn’t for Rachel poor Edie wouldn’t have had to go through that. A total stranger approached Edie on holiday with her dad last summer in Turkey because they recognised her from Rachel’s Instagram! They then messaged Rachel saying where they were staying and that they had just met Edie and Rachel reposted it, thereby announcing to the world where her child was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Zero concept of safeguarding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Look at his wife’s cover pic, think that’s a pretty strong indication of what they think.
Yeah I saw that, aren’t they quite good friends though his wife and Rach? She was over for tea the other day wasn’t she? Or was that someone else’s mum?

Her latest stories, ha! She’s one to talk about people being publicly slated on an Instagram with thousands of followers. How many people has she fed to the wolves by doxxing and LYING?? Don’t get me started on the number of people she blocks on a daily - usually for asking a harmless question or disagreeing with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah I saw that, aren’t they quite good friends though his wife and Rach? She was over for tea the other day wasn’t she? Or was that someone else’s mum?
That was B and T step mum.. it all gets very confusing haha. She isn't with B and Ts dad anymore

Reactions: 1
As if she gives a tit about anybody’s mental health. The woman is a bleeping hypocrite.

I don't understand today's troll post
Probably trying to boost her engagement and that of the two cronies she’s mentioned. What better way than to add her two cents to the drama.

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off. I hate this thinking you’re immune to any criticism because you’re pregnant / have a baby. Remember Rebecka Vardy trying the same tit?! God forbid you be honest with your followers instead of engaging in the mom influencer circle jerk of “Omg love yoooou omg love you tooooo”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd love to know who the Infuencer was that slagged them off haha. And her reply to rach haha...I wouldnt say luxe family is a close friend of hers though 😂 she hardly mentions R in her stories and they are the complete opposite. I follow LF5 and I think shes lovely..iv personally messaged her a few times and it take her 5 mins to reply and she replies every single time and she is also extremely busy. I respect that..that's how influencers should be towards their followers.
I'm surprised R hasn't tagged the account and set her sheep on the person! This wont be the last we have heard of this trolling either

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off. I hate this thinking you’re immune to any criticism because you’re pregnant / have a baby. Remember Rebecka Vardy trying the same tit?! God forbid you be honest with your followers instead of engaging in the mom influencer circle jerk of “Omg love yoooou omg love you tooooo”
Yes! I don’t know who the person she’s referring to is and I haven’t seen the post, but what business is
it of her to say anything about what someone else posts on THEIR page. She ought to eat her own words and unfollow if it bothers her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes! I don’t know who the person she’s referring to is and I haven’t seen the post, but what business is
it of her to say anything about what someone else posts on THEIR page. She ought to eat her own words and unfollow if it bothers her so much.
She will be stalking that profile now to see if the account slags her off too now shes sent that message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.