PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on my friend’s FB, clearly Rachel hasn’t made loads of money from “writing books” even if she did get an advance because she’s instafamous 🤔
If that's the same for our rach... then didnt she say she had a 2k advance? So that would only be just over 3000 copies of her book 😂
I hope that's true for her haha..
And we all know she buys the books herself anyway to "give to charity" 😂

Reactions: 5
Just had a nosey on Edies dads page. Noticed he said Edies sisters cut her fringe where R said Edie did it herself.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be lovely if all the “toxic” people got together and did an expose to a paper.....I think rach would absolutely tit herself. Can’t see it happening because the “toxic” people have class, but it would be amazing to get their side rather than just hear say or from a friend....straight from the horses mouth.

had a quick neb on E dads FB nice to see she’s not changed

photo edited for privacy ...... but look at the comment

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it’s not a lot is it? Considering she has a combined total of about 700,000 followers, 1% could have bought the book when she first promoted it and she would have been number 1 bestseller. She bangs on about it like she’s some amazing writer but it’s her stupid sheep buying the book (myself included 🤦🏼‍♀️) who made it number 1.

And she sold 6100 copies to make it onto the Sunday Times list in the second week after publishing....you don't have to sell a lot to be a "Sunday Times Best Seller", just make sure your book gets published when no big, popular authors are publishing new works.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be lovely if all the “toxic” people got together and did an expose to a paper.....I think rach would absolutely tit herself. Can’t see it happening because the “toxic” people have class, but it would be amazing to get their side rather than just hear say or from a friend....straight from the horses mouth.

Do you think he was talking about R there? They were still together then. And Josh’s sister commenting 🤔

And she sold 6100 copies to make it onto the Sunday Times list in the second week after publishing....you don't have to sell a lot to be a "Sunday Times Best Seller", just make sure your book gets published when no big, popular authors are publishing new works.
And cultivate a following first. How many copies would she have sold without the FB and IG accounts promoting it? It’s a tit book.

Do you think he was talking about R there? They were still together then. And Josh’s sister commenting 🤔

And cultivate a following first. How many copies would she have sold without the FB and IG accounts promoting it? It’s a tit book.
Yep. Nasty, evil and bitter? Sounds like her.

Reactions: 6
What did we say - she has just mentioned Trevi House? I really hope that they get rid of her as patron. In all seriousness what does she offer to them?
In my opinion, I don't think she offers anything. As with most of these charities she 'works with' they do all the hardwork and she rides on their coat tails and gets all the glory and 'Wow, isn't PTWM amazing!' just because she gives the charity or fundraiser a mention on her social media. Hardly rolling up her sleeves and getting stuck in....
That's how it comes across to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Odd thing to say publicly about someone you live with though 🤔
It’s probably that evil streak and showing her true colours when things don’t go her way. The way she does with her current husband. Bet E’s dad didn’t take that lying down.

Most of H comments on there are vile towards people. She doesnt come across as a nice person at all..no wonder shes best friends with r

Reactions: 10
Rach's teeth look lovely in old pictures on Edies dad's social media. Seriously what happened? She didn't look like she needed braces..

Most of H comments on there are vile towards people. She doesnt come across as a nice person at all..no wonder shes best friends with r
She’s also got resting witch face. Remember the baby shower video and her reaction to KDIL? 😂

• Haha
Anyway, as she did a Tattle rant about how horrid we all are, isn't it about time she did a Tattle praise?
I mean, this is where she is getting all her content from right now, don't we deserve a mention?
😂
#gifted #blessed #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen the meme she put on stories about buying loads of tit while on lockdown.
She actually thinks it's funny and is clearly doing it to rile us up on here.
But she doesnt read here 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.