PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! The tea is hot today... ☕ 😏

If Tattle doesn’t put a stop to the influencers culture, they’ll do it to themselves.

Reactions: 5
Iv just watched the influencers stories and my god shes funny... she literally gives zero fucks about Rs stories 😂😂😂 bet that will winde her up so end haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m watching her stories now and she’s brutally honest and funny! Gained a new follower from me 😍

Reactions: 15
How many best friends does she have? I always find it odd that she has knee deep as knee deep in her phone contacts instead of her actual name. The Queen of blocking complaining about being blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sad that you can’t say that you disagree with someone online because you get called a troll or that you must be mentally ill 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Hilarious how she doesn’t just not watch and move on with her life....like she tells everyone to do who criticises her. Also funny how she is snarky about being blocked for giving her opinion..... just like she does. She is LITERALLY the least self aware person I think I have even heard of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This😍 the sheer irony and hypocrisy shown by racheliooo !!! 😂 not nice to be blocked is it you moron and boo bleeping hoo the lovely amy Disagreed with you! she wasnt slagging you off you absolute tit you have made the situation ten times worse and how dare you insinuate that amy must be mentally in a bad place for daring to disagree with you...vile😠

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my God. After the last few days of reading all her personal drama (which knocked my stomach a little. I just can’t tolerate that amount of adult mess around kids, it’s not right,) I thought I’ll not comment again. I didn’t want to add the kids distress when they start reading online.
HOWEVER, the drama this woman creates with others. She is like a child. Jesus Christ, not everyone has the same taste in people. You can’t bully people into liking what you like or you for that matter. Then because she can’t control the narrative she picks on ‘mental health.’ AGAIN! The 7million people she thinks are interested in her online beefs are not. They are absolutely not. Can she just stop being a pathetic, insecure, bullying little mess of a woman, for just one day. Just leave it before someone innocent gets really hurt by your actions Rach 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She didnt even need to post it on her stories.. it's so irrelevant. She needs to take her own advice. That poor girl has now got hinchs followers attacking her..probs rachs too..and the woman was right..the only reason R posted it to her stories was for engagement. Hit the nail on head!

Reactions: 22
Guaranteed in a few hours she will share a private message from one of Amy's followers with "abuse"
She sets her followers on people and wont like it if and when this woman's followers turn on R
Works both ways my love.
I dont agree with anyone sending vile messages btw.
But R has made this about herself yet again when in fact it wasnt anything to do with her in the first place

Reactions: 14
This😍 the sheer irony and hypocrisy shown by racheliooo !!! 😂 not nice to be blocked is it you moron and boo bleeping hoo the lovely amy Disagreed with you! she wasnt slagging you off you absolute tit you have made the situation ten times worse and how dare you insinuate that amy must be mentally in a bad place for daring to disagree with you...vile😠
But wait...Rachael is soooooo kind, she’s practically a saint dontchakno’ and it’s okay when she sets her rabid minions on people as they’re nasty evil trolls for daring to disagree or challenge Saint Rach. Her doing it is different because she’s saving the world from the nasty evil people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guaranteed in a few hours she will share a private message from one of Amy's followers with "abuse"
She sets her followers on people and wont like it if and when this woman's followers turn on R
Works both ways my love.
I dont agree with anyone sending vile messages btw.
But R has made this about herself yet again when in fact it wasnt anything to do with her in the first place
100% I’m going to say a snotty, crying post with how much abuse she has received and how she is so kind and it’s so unfair. Betcha betcha betcha!!!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.