PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know isn’t it!
I didn’t realise it was so insestuous.
So E’s dad seemed to be stepdad to T&b’s step sisters, then when R&J got together I take it the step sisters were kicked to the kerb but E’s dad got with J’s ex then R’s friend. But the step sisters mum is all happy and Rosie about everything.
duck, someone pass me a gin after all that! I’m confused as duck🤦🏼‍♀️
ANYTHING BUT GIN! Who do you think you are, Elton John?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m convinced they have brought that house, yes a dog and cat at a push but Noah’s ark na not buying it, landlord/lady wouldn’t allow it.
Unless they don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️

as for being skint,I think she says that to try and be relatable. I would lose it if my child accidentally brought robucks and as some has said you can contact the game owners for a refund.

She is a DICK

Reactions: 7
What did we say - she has just mentioned Trevi House? I really hope that they get rid of her as patron. In all seriousness what does she offer to them?
As patron it would be fantastic and amazing if she showed her support and shaved her head as well!! 😍 .........😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Iv just had a nosey... I remember her banging on about getting Winston when she was single, alone and terrified with 2 kids in a bed sit.... according to his profile the pictures and dates state otherwise... she was with him in what looks like a lovely home in 2011...the date according to pics of getting Winston is 2012. honestly her lies get deeper and deeper!

Reactions: 15
Iv just had a nosey... I remember her banging on about getting Winston when she was single, alone and terrified with 2 kids in a bed sit.... according to his profile the pictures and dates state otherwise... she was with him in what looks like a lovely home in 2011...the date according to pics of getting Winston is 2012. honestly her lies get deeper and deeper!
Where is Winston????

Reactions: 1
I just typed edies dad into the search bar on here because I couldn’t remember his name. When I saw some of the posts that came up, it made me realise how crazy some of the earlier threads were 😮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine he would be that happy with his daughter calling J daddy. All the early pics on his Facebook are of him with R and her girls. They were obviously very much a couple and living as a family it would seem and then later he was writing things about missing Edie as obviously R was stopping him from seeing her.

Reactions: 12
I know isn’t it!
I didn’t realise it was so insestuous.
So E’s dad seemed to be stepdad to T&b’s step sisters, then when R&J got together I take it the step sisters were kicked to the kerb but E’s dad got with J’s ex then R’s friend. But the step sisters mum is all happy and Rosie about everything.
duck, someone pass me a gin after all that! I’m confused as duck🤦🏼‍♀️
Welcome to Torbay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine he would be that happy with his daughter calling J daddy. All the early pics on his Facebook are of him with R and her girls. They were obviously very much a couple and living as a family it would seem and then later he was writing things about missing Edie as obviously R was stopping him from seeing her.
Edie might call her Dads wife mummy too? That might be the agreement?

I am a longtime lurker- I have been on the fence with some of the stuff said about ptwm. I have just looked up Edie's dads facebook page and I wish I hadn't, I feel really wound up! Posts from him upset when she was keeping Edie away from him, saying 'She only has one daddy' (clearly when she had shacked up with Josh and basically replaced him as Edie's dad) and comments from his mum saying about how ptwm uses her kids for money.
I honestly feel disgusted. It is clear that he worships his daughter and was a great stepdad to the other children, then suddenly he was cut out of their life when Rachaele went off with Josh. That is such a tit thing to do to someone and so cruel, and in no way 'putting the children first' as she likes to think she does.

Reactions: 17
I wonder what he made of her book - he must have read it, bizarre to make out you had a shite life when at the time it doesn’t actually look that bad!!

Reactions: 8
Much as I don’t want to I think I may have to re read the book now that I have more idea who everyone is. When I first read it I was still a big fan of hers but even then I found it very badly written and SO confusing! To use the name Sam was bitchiness and stupidity at its finest and absolutely shows her true colours above all else. How Josh didn’t put his foot down on that one astounds me - what an utter lack of respect for the mother of his children. One day the boys will read the book and question that - quite possibly they will be in touch with their mum by then too - she thinks she has the upper hand and for now she probably does but she has been SO shortsighted in not realising that she won’t always be in control - she’ll be the architect of her own downfall with this sort of point scoring rubbish (but ultimately utterly pointless) and the clock is ticking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what he made of her book - he must have read it, bizarre to make out you had a shite life when at the time it doesn’t actually look that bad!!
Look at his wife’s cover pic, think that’s a pretty strong indication of what they think.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.