PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t follow the influencer, but she has done nothing wrong and is absolutely right about the engagement boost.

Reactions: 11
Guaranteed in a few hours she will share a private message from one of Amy's followers with "abuse"
She sets her followers on people and wont like it if and when this woman's followers turn on R
Works both ways my love.
I dont agree with anyone sending vile messages btw.
But R has made this about herself yet again when in fact it wasnt anything to do with her in the first place
She's probably busy setting up a fake profile to message herself from 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to look but Rotten Rita said she’s not going to name the influencer, however isn’t her tag still there on her stories from last night so people can find her anyway. Quite sneaky from Saint Rach there.

Reactions: 7
I watched all of Amy’s stories last night. She never once slagged any of them off. If someone suggested someone she was just like ‘no thanks’,
‘I follow but don’t think they are hilarious’
😬
‘Not my cup of tea’

(Not exact words do don’t wuote me for them)
But it was among those lines never anything more gain a few words!!

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the over reaction to that 😂. What an absolute embarrassment. She is nearly 40 for Gods sake. Anyway, trying to be online kind by bullying younger women won’t cleanse her soul I’m afraid. It just shows her up as the wretched head case she is 😂
She is a 40 year old wannabe mean girl.
It’s hilarious really.
I’m going to write to the British Psychological Society and see if we can get a mental illness with the symptoms ‘having taste on social media,’ added and classified. Bloody hell 😂

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she has done it to score brownie points with the other influencers? Was one of them Stacey Solomon and one Mrs Hinch? The ones she is always trying to get in with but who blank her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me get this straight...

Amy has been told off publicly because she has 30, 000 followers and has dared to say she doesn't want to follow a couple of people? This is being vile and made our lovely Rachaeaeaeaeale feel physically sick because it's trolling.

Meanwhile Rachaeaeaeaele has publicly shamed this Amy, to her 190, 000 followers, but this is more than ok?

Did I miss something?! WHAT THE duck?!

I didn't see the stories so I'm not sure if I've got this totally right?

p.s. I wouldn't follow that KDIL either. Certainly not until she has a bath. She looks like you'd catch e-coli off her. bleeping filthy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s literally like being back in school and a kid says they don’t like you so you go tell the teacher 🤣
You can have your own opinions and not be shamed for them!!

Reactions: 15
Let me get this straight...

Amy has been told off publicly because she has 30, 000 followers and has dared to say she doesn't want to follow a couple of people? This is being vile and made our lovely Rachaeaeaeaeale feel physically sick because it's trolling.

Meanwhile Rachaeaeaeaele has publicly shamed this Amy, to her 190, 000 followers, but this is more than ok?

Did I miss something?! WHAT THE duck?!

I didn't see the stories so I'm not sure if I've got this totally right?

p.s. I wouldn't follow that KDIL either. Certainly not until she has a bath. She looks like you'd catch e-coli off her. bleeping filthy thing.
She ‘wasn’t going to name her’ but pretty sure she won’t have removed the post with her name in the story from when she tagged Rach, allowing all her followers to go searching if they so choose. Which, let’s face it going on past history, some idiots will do. She didn’t out and out name her but it’s not exactly difficult for people to find out.

Reactions: 6
Now they all ganging up on Amy. Little cunts.
It’s literally like being back in school and a kid says they don’t like you so you go tell the teacher 🤣
You can have your own opinions and not be shamed for them!!
Now shes dragging everyone else into it. These are the trolls. But trolls with thousands and thousands of followers. All trolling a mum with a new born 🤔😔

Reactions: 10
My thread suggestion😂Ptwm-this and that buy more tat gotta keep up the lies where's the paypal at?

Reactions: 12
But it's ok for her and her cronies to "influence" nearly 7 millions followers to hate on one person....that's ok yeah?
Full of tit BeKindRachel

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.