PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean when you're in your overdraft or your egg chair? Or both?! 😂
Oh both, at time of a Pandemic, I find I need all the useless crap I can get my hands on. I think it’s the least and delivery drivers can do at this time. It’s all about Me me meeeeeeeeee! after all🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There she goes again mocking J for giving the kids apple 🙄 yes such a bad parent giving fruit and not just sweets!

Reactions: 12
I see her mate the try too hard Astrid is at it too..today..showing off the new big palm tree and turf delivered and then panning the camera round to say I'll just show you my house.... Both so tone deaf to the realities of the real folk who live in the bay who are struggling and both so bloody desperate for likes!!.i need to stop Instagram for a while as its pissing me off too much!! And now the freckle filter ON TOP OF the drawn on freckles😂😂how many freckles do you need oh dear oh dear 😂😣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did we say - she has just mentioned Trevi House? I really hope that they get rid of her as patron. In all seriousness what does she offer to them?
Also if Edie calls Josh daddy what does she call her real dad?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think the best thing we could do is never mention her again. She clearly gets off on reading here and posting in retaliation to it. She’s such a bleeping weirdo and clearly has far too much time on her hands. I wonder if in the future she will look back and regret how much she has missed by living through her phone? I wonder what her children will think when they are older?

I’m not trying to moderate by the way! I’d just be very interested to see what would happen to her if she didn’t have tattle to inspire her each day 😂

Reactions: 22
I think the best thing we could do is never mention her again. She clearly gets off on reading here and posting in retaliation to it. She’s such a bleeping weirdo and clearly has far too much time on her hands. I wonder if in the future she will look back and regret how much she has missed by living through her phone? I wonder what her children will think when they are older?

I’m not trying to moderate by the way! I’d just be very interested to see what would happen to her if she didn’t have tattle to inspire her each day 😂
Tattle is literally her content 😂 shes so predictable... she will definitely regret all the times she has missed being glued to her phone. All those pointless memories she has videos over time..ad after ad..means nothing compared to true cherished loving personal memories.

Reactions: 9
What did we say - she has just mentioned Trevi House? I really hope that they get rid of her as patron. In all seriousness what does she offer to them?
Also if Edie calls Josh daddy what does she call her real dad?
She’s addressed that quite a lot she calls them both daddy, her bio dad is fine with it.. pretty cool really!

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for her children, Josh and her friends. She constantly lives on her phone so I can’t see how anyone gets her undivided attention it’s really sad. When was the last time she played a game with the youngest 3, spent quality time with Sebastian who seems to be constantly picked on and the black sheep. You never see her interacting with Wilby unless he is being fed even that she hardly does! All the messages you see building up on her what’s app and messages will be from her friends that she clearly isn’t answering. It really feels like unless she has something to gain from talking to you then you don’t deserve her time.
I used to really like her but now I see her for her true colours and if anything it’s really sad.

How do you know he’s fine with it?
It’s more like he had to fight so hard even just to see her and get some sort of custody.
He probably felt like he had to put up with it to stop madam from creating even more.
I know for sure NO other woman would ever be called mummy by my children. Over my dead body.

Reactions: 13
It's really sad how someone could be so addicted to their phone. Spending all day every day refreshing her Instagram/Facebook/Tattle and now YouTube. Personally I like leaving my phone turned off a lot so I can spend quality time with my kids and actually give them attention, rather than point a screen in their face 24/7 and post the content on various platforms often without their consent. Rach hun you'd think a global pandemic would be enough to rethink your priorities. Very sad. Remember when Edie used to be cute rather than just playing up for a camera as she's learnt that's the only way to get any of her Mum's focus?

We only have her word that he’s fine with it! I expect he puts on a brave face for Edie but I can’t imagine he’s really ok with it.

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that she says Edie cut her own fringe whereas her dad says ‘her big sister did it at mummy’s’. I’m not sure it’s the happy patchwork family she claims!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's really sad how someone could be so addicted to their phone. Spending all day every day refreshing her Instagram/Facebook/Tattle and now YouTube. Personally I like leaving my phone turned off a lot so I can spend quality time with my kids and actually give them attention, rather than point a screen in their face 24/7 and post the content on various platforms often without their consent. Rach hun you'd think a global pandemic would be enough to rethink your priorities. Very sad. Remember when Edie used to be cute rather than just playing up for a camera as she's learnt that's the only way to get any of her Mum's focus?
i often think josh looks so uncomfortable when he comes Upto Rachel and notices she’s videoing him.. just strange to want to video every single part of your life and broadcast it to people you don’t know..

Reactions: 18
It’s interesting that she says Edie cut her own fringe whereas her dad says ‘her big sister did it at mummy’s’. I’m not sure it’s the happy patchwork family she claims!
Like the time rach said it was a

Sorry made a mistake with uploading my quote...was meant to say it was like the time racheliooo swore blind it was a ham hock and the whole silly unfunny story behind it...when IN REALITY the actual woman came on her thread and said it was a small piece of roast beef and not a HAM HOCK?? Maybe a small detail and was pointed out in a very polite way...but rach still didnt change her highlight and it remains there to this day . lies and lies

Reactions: 7
Ooh just seen that on Edie’s dad’s FB. He has some interesting public posts...

Also interesting to see he went to Betsy and Tallulah’s sister’s wedding last year. One big happy family this lot 😳😂

Reactions: 8

Also interesting to see he went to Betsy and Tallulah’s sister’s wedding last year. One big happy family this lot 😳😂
I'd love to see his posts...have no idea who he is though 😂

Reactions: 2
Wow! Well someone is lying and I think I know who it is. Question is was it just one of those sibling things (although both girls are old and smart enough to know better?!) or has she orchestrated it for content?

Reactions: 11

I know isn’t it!
I didn’t realise it was so insestuous.
So E’s dad seemed to be stepdad to T&b’s step sisters, then when R&J got together I take it the step sisters were kicked to the kerb but E’s dad got with J’s ex then R’s friend. But the step sisters mum is all happy and Rosie about everything.
duck, someone pass me a gin after all that! I’m confused as duck🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.