PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got this right?.....she is saying that she has had her 2nd bunch of flowers delivered by a secret follower/fan and then in another story she's sayin about the flower cutters she ordered whilst drunk to deal with her flower subscription!
So is there a secret flower sender or not?!
Freddies flowers subscription and Totnes florist but she's pretending their coming from one of her fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god this is the second time in recent times I feel like she’s given Edie lines to read for the camera. First was “I’m obsessed with this kid” and now “How much money do you get from writing books?” You can see her looking at the camera waiting for it to begin at the start. Also unless R has edited a full video down to show just that part (she’s definitely not smart enough for that) then why the duck was she filming? At that exact moment?

Reactions: 19
Those chairs cost hundreds too 🙄

It’s not usual to get stuff delivered EVERY DAY when we’re not in lockdown. It’s obscene to be getting more and more now.

Reactions: 15
Must be the money she is earning from the flash advert 🙄 supposed to be pretty tit weather next wk south so that was unlucky timing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And this is exactly why people cant stand her... claiming to be in her overdraft but now buying unnecessary things that cost hundreds... I dont care what you buy..just dont make out your skint! STOP LYING

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And this is exactly why people cant stand her... claiming to be in her overdraft but now buying unnecessary things that cost hundreds... I dont care what you buy..just dont make out your skint! STOP LYING
It’s pathetic and I don’t know why she’s making out she’s skint when she could just not mention the purchases.

In the last few days she’s “accidentally” ordered £25 a week flowers and tools and Edie’s “accidentally” spent £60 on Roblox. She didn’t need to broadcast either of those purchases.

Now she’s bought herself a birthday present even though her birthday is next month?

What next?

Reactions: 12
Do they have neighbours on either side or is that all their house you can see behind the chicken coup when she is sat on the chair? I know they have neighbours on the other side as we’ve seen the lovely dog before but I’m not sure about the other side. Some size of house if it is all theirs!

Reactions: 3
It’s pathetic and I don’t know why she’s making out she’s skint when she could just not mention the purchases.

In the last few days she’s “accidentally” ordered £25 a week flowers and tools and Edie’s “accidentally” spent £60 on Roblox. She didn’t need to broadcast either of those purchases.

Now she’s bought herself a birthday present even though her birthday is next month?

What next?
This is the point I was making last week.. not even in the last month she has spent over £1000 in unnecessary, non essential items.. with it being clothes that kids really didnt need in lockdown, takeaways, wine deliveries, garden furniture, 2 chickens, flowers, clothes for herself, 3 of the same teethers! The list is endless.
Way to go for putting delivery drivers at risk you absolute moron!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
This is the point I was making last week.. not even in the last month she has spent over £1000 in unnecessary, non essential items.. with it being clothes that kids really didnt need in lockdown, takeaways, wine deliveries, garden furniture, 2 chickens, flowers, clothes for herself, 3 of the same teethers! The list is endless.
Way to go for putting delivery drivers at risk you absolute moron!
As well as a mattress and washing machine I’m not convinced needed replacing.

Reactions: 10
As well as a mattress and washing machine I’m not convinced needed replacing.
Yes..I was trying to think of the others.
Shes an absolute disgrace..bloody ridiculous. Theres parents out there that are just getting their children the bare minimum who have lockdown birthdays because they dont want to add to the risk. Then you get this clown! Makes me so angry

Reactions: 11
Shes an absolute disgrace..bloody ridiculous. Theres parents out there that are just getting their children the bare minimum who have lockdown birthdays because they dont want to add to the risk. Then you get this clown! Makes me so angry
She was also looking for a trampoline “with Tallulah’s birthday money” so wonder if that will materialise. Absolute joke. And people still say she’s selfless? She’s literally putting the lives of delivery drivers at unnecessary risk for her own greedy, selfish gain. Such a saint. That Flash bollocks would have had to be delivered too.

Reactions: 9
Even the kids are questionning her income and expendititure, like wtf 🤯

I'd laugh except that I've wanted one of those chairs for ages!!

Reactions: 5
I would love to comment on that Pic of W with J, ya know the one where she says he has his daddies eyes 🙄 I want to comment that I'd love to see his eye colour without the filter, but I just can't bring myself to follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daughter is getting one present for her bday, which I’ve had since January, because I don’t want any unnecessary deliveries coming to the house, for the sakes of not only us but the poor delivery drivers too!

It’s the height of selfishness. No thought at all for anyone else. She’s proving daily how vile and devoid of moral substance she really is.

The only thing I’ll order for my daughter is a card, to be delivered by the postie who’s making his rounds anyway and if I can manage to get one, a birthday cake in my fortnightly shop. It’s all she’s asked for.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.