PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In older posts she would go on about how she couldn't handle drink, was a lightweight etc and I think at one point said she doesn't like the taste but I could be wrong. There was one post where they'd been to Torquay on a night out and she collapsed from the effects of alcohol. Unless it's been an entire set of lies from the start.
She used to post about drinking red wine a lot and seemed to enjoy a bottle or two at home. Also she said she didn’t drink at home because of Seb

Reactions: 9
Oh I think there is a bit of doe-eyed questioning about Rchl too (I’ve taking back all the stolen vowels from her name).

Also, what are the chances of both of us being called Ana?! It’s an unusual name 🤔
It’s a very common name for girls of Portuguese descent, that’s why it’s usually linked to another first name as there tend to be a lot of them in families. It’s actually my grandmothers name

also not doe-eyed about anyone, im not sure where that has come from? I’ve explained myself many times already. I came on here and was instantly jumped on. That’s what I was meaning by hostility. The poster I asked why she was so bitter was particularly hostile towards me, but I didn’t come here for a slanging match so I’m ignoring it. The level of hostility is why I though she had directly suffered at the hand of Rachael. Turns out she hadn’t tho

I don’t have time to go back and read 27 threads with over 1000 comments in each

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a very common name for girls of Portuguese descent, that’s why it’s usually linked to another first name as there tend to be a lot of them in families. It’s actually my grandmothers name

also not doe-eyed about anyone, im not sure where that has come from? I’ve explained myself many times already. I came on here and was instantly jumped on. That’s what I was meaning by hostility. The poster I asked why she was so bitter was particularly hostile towards me, but I didn’t come here for a slanging match so I’m ignoring it. The level of hostility is why I though she had directly suffered at the hand of Rachael. Turns out she hadn’t tho

I don’t have time to go back and read 27 threads with over 1000 comments in each
I’m impressed at your patience in regard to some of the responses you have received on this site.

I think you have explained yourself very well and in my opinion you have brought a very believable perspective on the aspects that you have knowledge of. I’m surprised (but pleased) that you’ve stayed around to keep posting; I would have lost my rag with people by now 😆

Reactions: 17
Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any more batshit, Rachel “sitting on my sofa being spoon-fed” Scambleton is now using EXERCISE (or exercises, she’s not sure) to advertise CLEANING PRODUCTS. Just wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m impressed at your patience in regard to some of the responses you have received on this site.

I think you have explained yourself very well and in my opinion you have brought a very believable perspective on the aspects that you have knowledge of. I’m surprised (but pleased) that you’ve stayed around to keep posting; I would have lost my rag with people by now 😆
ha! Thanks. I’m quite a patient person naturally and genuinely didn’t come here to argue with anyone.

Every single time I hear her say life can be hard “because I have six kids” I picture her punching Sam in the face and laughing.

don’t steal someone else’s kids then moan about it ffs

Reactions: 25
ha! Thanks. I’m quite a patient person naturally and genuinely didn’t come here to argue with anyone.
I understand you didn’t come here to argue with anyone. And genuinely meaning no disrespect, but you can’t come in in the middle of the 27th thread about this woman, and claim you didn’t know that people have beef with her. I don’t expect you to go through thousands of comments, even a few would give you an insight into what this person does. Regarding what you’ve said about S, no-one except the people involved can verify. Not jumping on you, but in the past people have claimed to be various things and it all turned out to be a crock of tit. I hope I’ve summarized on a personal level why I think R is a complete con-woman and a liar.

Reactions: 15
I understand you didn’t come here to argue with anyone. And genuinely meaning no disrespect, but you can’t come in in the middle of the 27th thread about this woman, and claim you didn’t know that people have beef with her. I don’t expect you to go through thousands of comments, even a few would give you an insight into what this person does. Regarding what you’ve said about S, no-one except the people involved can verify. Not jumping on you, but in the past people have claimed to be various things and it all turned out to be a crock of tit. I hope I’ve summarized on a personal level why I think R is a complete con-woman and a liar.
I haven’t once said that I didn’t know people had beef with her tho have I?

I asked one poster who was being hostile towards me and repeatedly accusing me of being Rachael what had happened to her personally. That was it

I’m not in any way disputing Rachael being a con-woman, or a liar. I have no desire to defend her actions. I have already said multiple times that from reading here now and from what I’ve been told from other members who didn’t jump down my throat, it would appear she has done some very very questionable things in the last few years.

As I have also previously said, I was being asked about the paypal etc but as I havent had anything first hand to do with them for a few years now, I don’t know what has gone on there so anything I said about the scams or the PayPal would purely be opinion, not facts

Reactions: 8
I haven’t once said that I didn’t know people had beef with her tho have I?

I asked one poster who was being hostile towards me and repeatedly accusing me of being Rachael what had happened to her personally. That was it

I’m not in any way disputing Rachael being a con-woman, or a liar. I have no desire to defend her actions. I have already said multiple times that from reading here now and from what I’ve been told from other members who didn’t jump down my throat, it would appear she has done some very very questionable things in the last few years.

As I have also previously said, I was being asked about the paypal etc but as I havent had anything first hand to do with them for a few years now, I don’t know what has gone on there so anything I said about the scams or the PayPal would purely be opinion, not facts
So basically you just came here to talk about Sam and that's all you have knowledge on? It just doesn't make sense. Don't make out like I was the only one who presumed you was ratchet Rachel. The way you entered the thread and had nothing else to say apart from things regarding Sam and why the children "won't be running back to her any time soon". Questionable to say the least and you seem to have changed your tone massively tbh

When I’m in my overdraft I often buy a giant egg chair for my garden. It’s the sensible thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When I’m in my overdraft I often buy a giant egg chair for my garden. It’s the sensible thing to do.
When I’m in mine I order myself flowers, I try to find the most expensive florist. There’s no point in scrimping.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have I got this right?.....she is saying that she has had her 2nd bunch of flowers delivered by a secret follower/fan and then in another story she's sayin about the flower cutters she ordered whilst drunk to deal with her flower subscription!
So is there a secret flower sender or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I’m in mine I order myself flowers, I try to find the most expensive florist. There’s no point in scrimping.
Oh absolutely you’re doing the write thing! I need to order some more trainers so I can visit my teenager in the shed so I’ll get on that later.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if a child just randomly asks how much money you make from writing books...staged by any chance? 🙄

Reactions: 16
Have I got this right?.....she is saying that she has had her 2nd bunch of flowers delivered by a secret follower/fan and then in another story she's sayin about the flower cutters she ordered whilst drunk to deal with her flower subscription!
So is there a secret flower sender or not?!
She getting flowers sent from a so called follower and she signed up to the flower subscription 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.