PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t the only 3 people that know tho. Anyone who was involved in the situation in any way knew what was happening and the outcome.

Can I ask a question? I am genuinely curious. Why is it so hostile on this thread? It’s not like this on other threads on this site. Anyone who tries to put a different view across or debunk the general consensus seems to be jumped on and accused of being the influencer.
Hi. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a ‘new’ poster to the thread and not someone with a vested interest in Shifty Shambleton.

Any ‘hostility’ you feel radiating from this thread has been brought on by herself. If she is mature enough to DISCUSS things, like the Paypal, like the GoFund me, like not being in the least bit qualified to advise in DV matters, like her agenda to be an ‘influencer’ rather than what she originally claimed, like making up 90% of her stories, then people wouldn’t really have a problem with her. It’s the total lack of respect and disregard for people, who GENUINELY supported and liked her, that has driven us all here. She told a MONUMENTAL lie about me, that I inboxed her ‘hate’ (no proof surprisingly!) so she has proved herself to be lying scum, which is a good indication that all the other stuff she has supposedly done, she prob has. She is shady as they come, and until she is transparent and opens up dialogue on her disgusting behaviour, she will drive more and more people onto her and this thread will always be running...

again, I didn’t say that. I said I don’t know about the current dynamics within thier family as it’s been a few years since I had anything first hand to do with them and I said I had seen the paypal being discussed, but I didn’t know the situation from Rachaels end so couldn’t comment.

I’m not a long time lurker, I was told what was being said over here about Sam and that her Facebook was now being stalked and I came to have a look.

I believe in telling the truth, Rachael seems to have done some very very questionable things in the past few years but I have no first hand knowledge of it, so anything I add would just be opinion. I do however know the facts on the Sam situation and Rachael was not responsible for the contact stopping like was being said here. I have no desire to “defend” Rachael or her actions, but the fact is that it’s simply not true that she was the one that stopped contact. That decision was made by professionals for the good of the boys
To be fair, the people who weren’t there will never know why S lost custody. I won’t comment further on that.

My issue with you (and why you’ve annoyed some people) if why you’ve come on saying you don’t understand the hostility towards R, then state you don’t really know her. Read the 26 threads why there is hostility,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My issue with you (and why you’ve annoyed some people) if why you’ve come on saying you don’t understand the hostility towards R, then state you don’t really know her. Read the 26 threads why there is hostility,
That’s not what was said, the question of hostility was in regards to that which was being aimed directly at Ana not at R. She wanted to know why people were being hostile towards her (Ana) and accusing her (Ana) of being R. She also never at any point excused or commented on anything R has done, her main reason for being here as she has clearly stated is to clear up some misinformation surrounding Sam.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what's happened to BigMama? She was a pretty regular poster, and haven't seen anything from her for ages. She worked in DV, and seemed really passionate about it. Please don't tell me she turned out not to be who she said she was, she seemed really genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what's happened to BigMama? She was a pretty regular poster, and haven't seen anything from her for ages. She worked in DV, and seemed really passionate about it. Please don't tell me she turned out not to be who she said she was, she seemed really genuine.
I often think about her when reading here. She wasn’t proven to be anything other than she said she was, she just quietly disappeared 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
More shopping after just ONE gin! Christ, I'm a lightweight and can't drink more than one can of Strongbow Dark Fruits 😂 but I certainly don't go on a shopping spree for stuff that will just end up in the back of a drawer. How's the overdraft now, Rach?

Reactions: 10
I haven't even looked at her stories today and I know it will piss me off. Think shes using this 1 g&t as an excuse for buying crap when its jot needed to be honest

Reactions: 11
I haven't even looked at her stories today and I know it will piss me off. Think shes using this 1 g&t as an excuse for buying crap when its jot needed to be honest
Surely Josh would have told her to stop or something? Also I’m sure they used to go out drinking before Wilby and she had a lot more than one gin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I often think about her when reading here. She wasn’t proven to be anything other than she said she was, she just quietly disappeared 🤷🏼‍♀️
I recall that someone quoted her and said she talked about herself and her job too much. They put something like (from memory) “yes you’ve told us, many times”
She apologised ☹ and I don’t think she posted again, which is a a massive shame as I loved her insightful posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s not what was said, the question of hostility was in regards to that which was being aimed directly at Ana not at R. She wanted to know why people were being hostile towards her (Ana) and accusing her (Ana) of being R. She also never at any point excused or commented on anything R has done, her main reason for being here as she has clearly stated is to clear up some misinformation surrounding Sam.
She did ask why the thread appeared more hostile than other threads I believe.

Josh probably doesnt even know until the parcel arrives 😂
You’d think if they’re sat having a drink together and she’s busy spending money online, either she might say something (if she was really as drunk as she’s making out) or he might notice.

Reactions: 5
you are free to believe whatever you want. I’ve told you what happened, i can’t do any more.

Is there a reason you’re so bitter about her? The venom has been spewing from every post you’ve made. What has she done to you?
Oh I think there is a bit of doe-eyed questioning about Rchl too (I’ve taking back all the stolen vowels from her name).

Also, what are the chances of both of us being called Ana?! It’s an unusual name 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d think if they’re sat having a drink together and she’s busy spending money online, either she might say something (if she was really as drunk as she’s making out) or he might notice.
Maybe he doesn't notice because her phone is constantly in her hand, and he just assumes that she's videoing him for content, or trawling his account for comments from women that she can respond to in a passive aggressive manner 🤷

Reactions: 12
Maybe he doesn't notice because her phone is constantly in her hand, and he just assumes that she's videoing him for content, or trawling his account for comments from women that she can respond to in a passive aggressive manner 🤷
True. I briefly forgot she’s a massive bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I think there is a bit of doe-eyed questioning about Rchl too (I’ve taking back all the stolen vowels from her name).

Also, what are the chances of both of us being called Ana?! It’s an unusual name 🤔
Anna Karina is an actress/icon from the 50s/60s I believe so I think the username is a play on that.

Reactions: 2
Surely Josh would have told her to stop or something? Also I’m sure they used to go out drinking before Wilby and she had a lot more than one gin 🤷🏼‍♀️
In older posts she would go on about how she couldn't handle drink, was a lightweight etc and I think at one point said she doesn't like the taste but I could be wrong. There was one post where they'd been to Torquay on a night out and she collapsed from the effects of alcohol. Unless it's been an entire set of lies from the start.

In older posts she would go on about how she couldn't handle drink, was a lightweight etc and I think at one point said she doesn't like the taste but I could be wrong. There was one post where they'd been to Torquay on a night out and she collapsed from the effects of alcohol. Unless it's been an entire set of lies from the start.
Lies? Noooooo surely not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.