PTWM #27 Content dull, engagement low. No homeschool, it’s the Racheale sheet show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachaele has so much. She has a lot of material possessions that she probably didn’t have in many of her 17 previous lives. I know you read here so listen to this - a good idea is to call the florist and say “Next time there’s an order for me direct it *here*” It could be a “warriors” house, a family member like Josh’s mum sorry...mummy, one of your 92 best friends, the care home over the road, one of the companies that gift you lovely baby stuff. I mean you have shown you have enough money to burn that you can buy yourself more flowers on top of your free flowers. So maybe next time that’s something to think about.

Also my friend worked with a woman who used to send herself flowers then parade around acting so shocked it had happened. It’s true. That actually happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is an outrageous thing for me to say but I’m going say it anyway 😂 I haven’t caught up on the thread yet as been busy so will be catching up.. but..
Edie and Wilbur look so alike! U don’t think she was having it off with josh before she got pregnant do u?
I have always thought this! Cant get my head around how alike they are!

Reactions: 2
Two questions. Why is her friend cleaning out her cupboards? I know she’s a shirker but really? No shame!

And why has she kept antibiotics? Thought that was a big no!

View attachment 116695
I was about to ask why her friend cleared this out too?? I find this friendship bizarre as she was mentioned lots on stories before, I’m sure she looked after all the kids lots too and this is the friend that Tallulah and Betsy has gone half way up country to stay with but she isn’t the normal “rach friend criteria” with young attractive warrior label!
lazy Lisa probably asked her to do it!

Reactions: 5
Now I was thinking (my husband made me 2 espresso martinis so ignore if you want to) but you know on Facebook when someone who you kinda know shares a post about animal abuse and the video is hidden and you can choose to view it even though you know that you’re not going to like what you’ve seen? That’s what I think about ‘influencers’ viewing their threads on here

get what I’m saying? You know that’s it’s going to upset you but you look anyway so who can you get mad at? The person who shared it or yourself for looking knowing that it’s going to be upsetting?

Reactions: 25
And that ridiculous ‘gazing into the distance’ doe-eyed look she puts on when she films herself pretending to not know the pronunciation of words makes me cringe 😂
This is one thing I detest - pretending to be dumb. My pal does it chase she thinks she’s cute - it’s infuriating!

Reactions: 5
Now I was thinking (my husband made me 2 espresso martinis so ignore if you want to) but you know on Facebook when someone who you kinda know shares a post about animal abuse and the video is hidden and you can choose to view it even though you know that you’re not going to like what you’ve seen? That’s what I think about ‘influencers’ viewing their threads on here

get what I’m saying? You know that’s it’s going to upset you but you look anyway so who can you get mad at? The person who shared it or yourself for looking knowing that it’s going to be upsetting?
That makes sense x

That is a absolutely perfect way to describe it!

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely got to be a morbid fascination to view threads about yourself, hard to resist for sure though!

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely got to be a morbid fascination to view threads about yourself, hard to resist for sure though!
Lol yeah I was thinking it because I watched a video on Facebook of a guy falling over and the next one was a picture with a warning on it, but still I uncovered it to see him with his fingers smashed and bent 🤢 I shouldn’t have clicked to view it but it’s the same as when the waiter tells you the plate is hot you bet your ass I’m gunna touch it and burn my finger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she really gets off on any attention - good or bad. If it’s negative, she can play the role of the victim which in turn gives her more positive attention. It must be exhausting living in that house with her.

Reactions: 12
Do you know what she has actually managed to put a load of stories up today without any of her usual awful chatter!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

None of us are without faults and I’m sure if I put myself in the public eye and sold my soul to the devil (i.e started monetising my children/taking money to pretend I’ve used a product) I too would have a thread on here. There are certain aspects of everyone’s personality that other people won’t like, that’s life, and sites like tattle give you the chance to voice that. So guess what, I would never do these things ever. Not only because it’s not in my nature to use my children and broadcast my life but because I don’t want people commenting on my life. Peace of mind is more valuable to me than any amount of money I could get promoting wireless headphones or ryvita. I can sleep at night knowing that people aren’t discussing me and my kids on an internet forum, nobody is questioning how I can afford £300 coats or how I pay my rent using money donated by members of the public under the guise of ‘domestic abuse’. I don’t want to be picked apart or praised by people that don’t know me, must be an awful atmosphere in their house. I feel for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
None of us are without faults and I’m sure if I put myself in the public eye and sold my soul to the devil (i.e started monetising my children/taking money to pretend I’ve used a product) I too would have a thread on here. There are certain aspects of everyone’s personality that other people won’t like, that’s life, and sites like tattle give you the chance to voice that. So guess what, I would never do these things ever. Not only because it’s not in my nature to use my children and broadcast my life but because I don’t want people commenting on my life. Peace of mind is more valuable to me than any amount of money I could get promoting wireless headphones or ryvita. I can sleep at night knowing that people aren’t discussing me and my kids on an internet forum, nobody is questioning how I can afford £300 coats or how I pay my rent using money donated by members of the public under the guise of ‘domestic abuse’. I don’t want to be picked apart or praised by people that don’t know me, must be an awful atmosphere in their house. I feel for the kids.
This is so true and exactly how I feel! I’m definitely happy plodding along anonymously, not raking in money but happy with my lot, comfortable & happy. I know my children are safe and can’t be recognised by anyone. I wouldn’t swap any of that for the freebies and money from ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.