PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of Bs clothes left, so what was L forever getting bollocked about wearing via group chats

Reactions: 11
The irony of that last paragraph was not lost on me. Telling people not to obsess about stuff in her personal life that she doesn’t want to discuss whilst releasing her 4th book about the obsessive details of other peoples lives that they probably don’t want to discuss either. Come on Emily I wish you’d write a book.
The hypocrisy of influencers making fuckloads of money by selling their personal lives then getting annoyed when the people that pay their wages dare to ask personal questions.

Reactions: 25
All I heard once again from that sonnet was ratchet wanting, needing,making sure we all ne where narrative. It was a narc revolving round and round and rambling over her own egotistical need.
I didn't think it was possible to talk about your daughter but actually be, somehow making it about you! It was all so driven by the need for people to hear her, fawn over her.
The fake crying bulshit. Come on.
Funny isn't it how forbyears she's been coming online calling T and her beahvi9ur every name under the sun. How the little witch was ruin g her and sloshs lives with her antics. But now we can mae money of her she's suddenly got a condition. Cwy cwy. Cwy.cwyyyy.
Didn't beleive a word of it. It didn't feel real. It didn't feel personal or heartfelt even with the blubbing. Embellished bullshit.
This book is just a big narcissistic ego boost.
She's so full of bitterness and hate. She's so full of negativity. This woman should not be near anyone vulnerable. This woman is getting more poisonous.

Reactions: 8
I'm so bored of the same tit being rehashed by her.
She even turned betsy leaving for Liverpool into when she was abandoned by her mum aged 4 😴
Imagine living with her. Shes a bleeping drain on society.
She's sold the same exact story 5 different ways now.
Get therapy and get over it ffs.
How are the huns not bored?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she didn't realise how "disconnected" her and her mum were until Bratsy went to stay in Jenna's spare room? Has she forgotten that she was already slagging her mum off for abandoning her when she was 4 long before that (both online and in her published books)? The story about smashing up a phone box because she couldn't have the trainers she wanted was well before Betsy moved out, as was the tale of chipping her tooth on a bus seat while on her way to visit her mum.

I don't know who looks more stupid, her changing her story every 5 minutes to suit whatever narrative she's pushing this week, or the huns for believing it all.

Reactions: 31
I'm so bored of the same tit being rehashed by her.
She even turned betsy leaving for Liverpool into when she was abandoned by her mum aged 4 😴
Imagine living with her. Shes a bleeping drain on society.
She's sold the same exact story 5 different ways now.
Get therapy and get over it ffs.
How are the huns not bored?
My questions are, why did her mum leave in the first place? Where is her dad? Why did she leave his care? We see R's perspective and don't get me wrong, she is allowed her perspective but the only way to move on is for her to ask these questions. I've said here before that my relationship with one of my parents wasn't great due to their past experiences, we've talked about it and understood why things happened and got past it. I also haven't made a living off it either.

Reactions: 9
So Rachel thinks it’s devastating that teenagers lives are lived through social media these days, blatantly glossing over the fact that her life is just about social media and all her children and stepchildren’s lives are played out online for us all to see. She is the absolute queen of over sharing and we know when her girls have their periods and how heavy they are, whether they are sexually active and what contraception they do or don’t use. There isn’t a day that goes by that those teenagers don’t have a phone shoved in their face filming the minutiae of their lives. Her hypocrisy just astounds me and to think that there will be huns across the country just lapping all this tit up and thanking her for her bravery in sharing her life with them. Rachaele, your teens deserve our sympathy because you film every aspect of their lives and make it their normal to live this way. They allow you to film them and share it with your followers because they just don’t know any different. You are sadly raising your children and stepchildren to be just as vile and entitled as you are.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So Rachel thinks it’s devastating that teenagers lives are lived through social media these days, blatantly glossing over the fact that her life is just about social media and all her children and stepchildren’s lives are played out online for us all to see. She is the absolute queen of over sharing and we know when her girls have their periods and how heavy they are, whether they are sexually active and what contraception they do or don’t use. There isn’t a day that goes by that those teenagers don’t have a phone shoved in their face filming the minutiae of their lives. Her hypocrisy just astounds me and to think that there will be huns across the country just lapping all this tit up and thanking her for her bravery in sharing her life with them. Rachaele, your teens deserve our sympathy because you film every aspect of their lives and make it their normal to live this way. They allow you to film them and share it with your followers because they just don’t know any different. You are sadly raising your children and stepchildren to be just as vile and entitled as you are.
And bear in mind that Bratsy had an open Instagram before she was an adult, yeah it might not have been against Instagram's own policy, but probably inadvisable in her circumstances (where her mum is allegedly being constantly chrolled in "the most horrific ways"). Lula had Instagram and TikTok long before she was the appropriate age, and Edie now has multiple TikTok accounts and seemingly unsupervised access to it despite also not being old enough.

If Ratbag really was concerned about kids and teens using social media, she'd stop the ones in her own house putting themselves out there like they do.

Reactions: 20
My questions are, why did her mum leave in the first place? Where is her dad? Why did she leave his care? We see R's perspective and don't get me wrong, she is allowed her perspective but the only way to move on is for her to ask these questions. I've said here before that my relationship with one of my parents wasn't great due to their past experiences, we've talked about it and understood why things happened and got past it. I also haven't made a living off it either.
Her mum fucked off with her dads best friend. Her dad kicked her out because she was a spoilt little brat who bullied her step mum and doesn't want anything to do with her.

Hope that helps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only "devastating" thing here is Rachael's enunciation for the actual, official recording of her audiobook. "Twenny-four", "devasta-in" - she really doesn't give one as long as it makes her money, does she? It's just lazy and sloppy, and disrespectful to those who are paying money for it!

Reactions: 13
Those new WEBL racer tops make her look like a linebacker in American football. Her shoulders are too broad and manly for that style. Pass them over to Sloshy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those new WEBL racer tops make her look like a linebacker in American football. Her shoulders are too broad and manly for that style. Pass them over to Sloshy.
He's less of a man than her 🤣 Imagine his scrawny arms and pigeon chest in a fitted vest 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what really, really upset me, duck wit reading about bratzy going to Liverpool. Putting the emosh on, as if she had truly lost her, like she had God forbid passed away. Fuckwit almighty saying she could no longer smell her in her room. Try living with the actual loss of a child you bleeping cretin, one you will literally never ever see again. Try living with the awful flashbacks to the moment of them passing. I'm incandescent with bleeping rage over this charlatan. Perhaps I'd better give that poor excuse for a human being a rest for a few weeks. She has seriously upset me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
You know what really, really upset me, duck wit reading about bratzy going to Liverpool. Putting the emosh on, as if she had truly lost her, like she had God forbid passed away. Fuckwit almighty saying she could no longer smell her in her room. Try living with the actual loss of a child you bleeping cretin, one you will literally never ever see again. Try living with the awful flashbacks to the moment of them passing. I'm incandescent with bleeping rage over this charlatan. Perhaps I'd better give that poor excuse for a human being a rest for a few weeks. She has seriously upset me today.
Sending love you you and everyone who's experienced this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Take a break, don't let that tactless bleep affect your mental health and wellbeing. Sending you (and anyone else in your shoes) all the love and support 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her mum fucked off with her dads best friend. Her dad kicked her out because she was a spoilt little brat who bullied her step mum and doesn't want anything to do with her.

Hope that helps 🤣
Wow I didn't know that!! I had never questioned where her dad was in the whole picture. I guess it explains why she tries to claim other people's dads...

Reactions: 5
She gets a kick out of your misery, luv. Dont let her in. Her waffle is bullshit. Don't let an ignorant lying bleep steal your soul. Her whole mission statement is to belittle and make people feel like tit. To feel power. To feed her narcissistic ego. I'm sorry it's hit a nerve with you today. Do something nice today if you can, settle that mental eeesh down a bit.x
---
Wow I didn't know that!! I had never questioned where her dad was in the whole picture. I guess it explains why she tries to claim other people's dads...
Is that why she won't say too much about certain folk. Because she knows they will hand her her ass on a plate if she tries?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8