PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she can make a post about the kiosk owner into how the girls haven't had decent male role models in their lives....jesus christ πŸ™„
---
Wtf are the gushing posts about Kiosk Keith is she lining him up to be the next step daddy? Also no need for close up shots of a teenagers arse in those awful pink cycling shorts let alone a primary age child 😑
Haha...we thought the same thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you want a pair of shorts that look like the seam has split?
And the girls boss? He's literally just doing his job! Twats

Reactions: 11
Of course she can make a post about the kiosk owner into how the girls haven't had decent male role models in their lives....jesus christ πŸ™„
---

She hasn't 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I haven't looked at her for a while but Jesus, she has issues.
She will be claiming the postman and milkman next (she already tried it with evri kevri)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

That's Josh's balls firmly smashed with a house brick πŸ˜‚ popped in R's handbag never to be seen again. We already knew this but Josh, if you read here, your wife likes the kiosk owner better than you and thinks he's a better father and male role model, bleeping hell. How embarrassing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No male role models? What about edies dad when she lived with him, Sloshua, her two brothers before she disowned them, simpering Jo must have a husband, Fanny neck brother in law……

• Haha
Reactions: 23
E's dad actually seems like a decent man. He maintained a relationship with Waynbos girls after R had an affair with J.

Reactions: 18
She’s so bloody offensive to everyone around her isn’t she?
Her mum hangs around and gets slagged off constantly; Josh is belittled and emasculated at every turn as she bigs up every single other man she encounters; she has Jo running around after her wide-mouthed laughing at everything R says, yet she publicly calls every other female she knows her β€˜bestie’!

I would absolutely hate to know her. She’s a beast!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly this. She's the epitome of having no boundaries, no rules and no one ever saying no.
And there's 2 more coming right behind her, oh what fun to live in that house come September when the penultimate child ( read brat) needs to put the slap on b4 she can leave for school. Buckle up tattlers, were in for a rough ride.

And there's 2 more coming right behind her, oh what fun to live in that house come September when the penultimate child ( read brat) needs to put the slap on b4 she can leave for school. Buckle up tattlers, were in for a rough ride.
Edie already wears make up to primary school.

Reactions: 6
Edie already wears make up to primary school.
I don't understand why the school haven't pulled her up on this. There's no way she should be wearing those ridiculous eyelashes and nails to school. Where is the safeguarding too putting up stories of her in her bikini !

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why the school haven't pulled her up on this. There's no way she should be wearing those ridiculous eyelashes and nails to school. Where is the safeguarding too putting up stories of her in her bikini !
Didn't she put up a laughing post sharing a generic text message from the school not all that long ago about this. She's 100% one of those parents who think that this doesn't apply to her.

Reactions: 16
if the school do pull her up again about Edie, she'll be saying its the trolls reporting her again. Like the teachers can't see with their own eyes that she has lashes and make up on.

Reactions: 15
if the school do pull her up again about Edie, she'll be saying its the trolls reporting her again. Like the teachers can't see with their own eyes that she has lashes and make up on.
It'll be the same *if* they get Wilbys haircut...it won't be because it needed doing...It'll be because the trolls said he looked like a girl πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

we cant stop children wanting or yearning at certain ages to dress up, look older etc. its a innocent part of being young. but sadly its all changing for the worse with the why and the who and what are they doing it for. kids are trying to be actively older and "attractive and cute" its not the same kind of dress up and aging up we all did when we wore what the spice girls were!
and parents can actively stop it. not in a cruel way. or to upset. but to parent. and parent for their appropriate ages. so that we as adults help support ginving them their childhoods. and not forcing them into a society that is changing for young and old with pressures not for the better. for ffks woman already know of the contstant pressures. why would we want that on children. and it might take a more deciplined approach currently to stop that but so be it. because one day they will be better off for it.
ive seen so many movement to really really ham down on phones off or away. and being really seemingly strict on what kids can and cant do. and i think it looks a lot from the outside. but seeing how much happier and better off those kids are proves the good it does.
she can stop edie. and yes that needs her to step up feel the wave of tantrum and power through. be the mum.
eyelashes at her age are gross. and just look so. and its so wrong. and ratchet needs to parent her child in a way that helps her see that. becasue she could do that.
sometimes you just have to be the loser parent and say bleeping no!
its like with all the skincare bullshit.
even when people were acitvely telling ratchet how damaging they were for such young skin. and how it could harm her. she cackled away and carried on.
is it just she actually doesnt give enough of a tit. can a narc ever give neough of a tit? because giving a tit means you at least try. and she doesnt.
giving your kids sasfe boundaries helps their safety and sense of self. she just constantly stick those kids in vulnerabilties both emotionaly and otherwsie.
shes a dick. and an awful parent.
and no W wasnt afraid the water was over the edge! stop making up tit to get the ND response tick box!

Reactions: 10
Nothing wrong with supporting them, but why are they supporting homeless MEN at the WOMEN'S centre? What about the women that were triggered by the postman visiting the centre? Don't count now? And is the pantry for "our women" who need washing powder and fabric conditioner or is it a free for all for anyone who will pay?

Reactions: 8
My god she’s so boring. It really is long past the time for her to face facts. She has no content of interest at all πŸ₯±

Reactions: 4
Beggy Mitchell at it again I see. She claims the shelves are empty? They don't look empty to me. There are posts from local food banks in my area where the shelves are actually empty, not ratshits version of empty. I'll support local foodbanks a million times over before I'd support her vanity project. Grabby old cow.

Reactions: 15