PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are off to see Taylor Swift, can’t wait to see her outfit,
She might wear her frilly best seller coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like they are off to see Taylor Swift, can’t wait to see her outfit,
She might wear her frilly best seller coat 😂
Oh god, she's going to dress like a right bleep, isn't she? Hope they've got those tickets that are actually behind the stage and you have to watch on a screen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, she's going to dress like a right bleep, isn't she? Hope they've got those tickets that are actually behind the stage and you have to watch on a screen 🤣🤣🤣
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.

• Haha
How cute, not only has she bought Nae Balls Norman a ticket to see Taylor, she’s gone all out and apoilt him with the beaded bracelets too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.
I wonder if she'll even bother taking any of the tiny turds, or if it will be a special night out for her and NoBalls (because they NEVER have time alone)

Reactions: 9
His favourite song is aimed at Rach “it’s me hi, I’m
The problem it’s me” 😂😂
I am slightly jealous they are going but so looking forward to the fucks up 😂
I won’t mention anything about the tour, let’s see if they duck up 😂

• Haha
Can just see Josh now outside the arena swapping beaded bracelets with all the girls that are there exchanging there's #nonceynormanisinthehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am waiting for this cunts downfall. Shes a despicable person. As ugly on the inside as she is on the outside 🤬

Reactions: 15
Can just see Josh now outside the arena swapping beaded bracelets with all the girls that are there exchanging there's #nonceynormanisinthehouse
oh god, all those poor teenage girls he going to be perving over 😭

his wank bank will be overflowing tomorrow morning, especially if he records the vigilante dance she does :eek:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the sex offenders register is Joshua doing going to a Swifty concert?
I feel him wearing a Jim fixed it for me badge rather than those bracelets would be more fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Which concert will she be going to? Wonder how much she’s paid for tickets.
Sloysh will be buzzing with all the girls 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having seen the Radford’s footage of TS concert in Scotland, I personally wouldn’t have wasted my money. Surrounded by other people, a mile away from the stage. What’s the point?

Reactions: 5
Knowing Old Rach who loves to create a drama for content… I’m just waiting for the ‘silly old me, we’re a day late / early blah blah blah…’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they'll manage to turn it into a full weekend away. Hopefully the Goslings are on standby to babysit Wobble.

Which concert will she be going to? Wonder how much she’s paid for tickets.
Sloysh will be buzzing with all the girls 🤢
Astrids daughter was trying to sell her 4 tickets funnily enough for over 3 grand £ standing near the front... so will see 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Astrids daughter was trying to sell her 4 tickets funnily enough for over 3 grand £ standing near the front... so will see 👀
Oh god she will get the hump if Taylor looks at her man, because he is so handsome that everyone wants him 🙄😂

If she is taking E and it’s standing she is under age, have to be over 14.

Oh this is going to be a tit show 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13