PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, please tell me they’re not getting a puppy. I feel sad for Edie,I’m all for girls expressing themselves and experimenting, but she’s at Primary school and she doesn’t need to think this is what she ought to look like. Why anyone looks up to anyone in this family is beyond me, they are everyone I hoped my kids would avoid growing up and especially at Senior School.

I’ve long since deleted Ratshit, Hinch, Solomon and all the other child exploiters and my feed is so much nicer and less depressing. I really wish someone would do a proper documentary on this phenomenon and the effects they are having on their families and the people who follow them. Tired of it being a one sided story about trolls, I’d like to see them prevented with the evidence and see what they say. Dr Phil did something recently but it didn’t go far enough.

Reactions: 21
Oh God, please tell me they’re not getting a puppy. I feel sad for Edie,I’m all for girls expressing themselves and experimenting, but she’s at Primary school and she doesn’t need to think this is what she ought to look like. Why anyone looks up to anyone in this family is beyond me, they are everyone I hoped my kids would avoid growing up and especially at Senior School.

I’ve long since deleted Ratshit, Hinch, Solomon and all the other child exploiters and my feed is so much nicer and less depressing. I really wish someone would do a proper documentary on this phenomenon and the effects they are having on their families and the people who follow them. Tired of it being a one sided story about trolls, I’d like to see them prevented with the evidence and see what they say. Dr Phil did something recently but it didn’t go far enough.
I'm waiting to see how long it is before this generation of kids who have grown up being exploited on the internet are old enough to come out and tell us their experiences - what was it really like, having to wait until Mum says "action" before you can do anything? How does it make you feel when you tell your parent something personal in confidence, and then find out they have either secretly videoed you to share, or typed it out to share with millions of strangers online? At what point did you realise that this wasn't anything like a normal childhood?

They are bleeping up their kids in pursuit of the likes, comments and messages that will lead to the ads and freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Ratschitt writes more about Kevin the Hermes driver and her "pretend" dads than she did about Josh on that FD reel 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
It also gives an unrealistic take on life. Not just for influencers children but the children of the same generation. They think life has to be picture perfect, that being successful is about how many followers you have and how many likes you get. Also, a false sense of society and that if you haven't achieved what social media says you should achieve, you haven't made it.

Reactions: 9
Trouble is with E wearing those eyelashes is thst its not innocent. This isn't a wee lass seeing mummies stuff or buying cheapo toys r us( showing my age) makeup to be silly or look pwwwwwetty. A girl not knowing the context or the having any intent. No, no this is a girl wearing this stuff for very different reasons. It's not just dress-up. And the reasons she's wearing grown up makeup, skin care, clothes aren't OK.
I'm waiting to see how long it is before this generation of kids who have grown up being exploited on the internet are old enough to come out and tell us their experiences - what was it really like, having to wait until Mum says "action" before you can do anything? How does it make you feel when you tell your parent something personal in confidence, and then find out they have either secretly videoed you to share, or typed it out to share with millions of strangers online? At what point did you realise that this wasn't anything like a normal childhood?

They are bleeping up their kids in pursuit of the likes, comments and messages that will lead to the ads and freebies.
Already happening:
Screenshot_20240617_110527_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_110358_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_110330_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
it's only just occurred to me that she never mentions her Dad the same way she throws her mum under the bus every week. We know a lot about her mum and things she allegedly did, but she's pretty quiet about what her Dad supposedly did to warrant no contact.

Reactions: 16
It also shows not to beleive duck all you see. Ratchet is evidence enough! That video is not josh. Is she not aware we've seen, and see the real josh all the time! He's a manipulative, almost emotionally abusive shitbag. Hes cruel. He thrives on embarrassing them. And he only helps when he wants to fill his control battery bacl up.
Music over half of people videos also hides the tit being said.

Funny how what betsy said in her card was the only thing we've seen josh do for her recently. The packing. How odd. How suspect. Almost as if the only thing she could think of was the time they curated a scene for filming.

Reactions: 10
it's only just occurred to me that she never mentions her Dad the same way she throws her mum under the bus every week. We know a lot about her mum and things she allegedly did, but she's pretty quiet about what her Dad supposedly did to warrant no contact.
And she still has no contact with her dad so you would assume he was worse?

Reactions: 7
And she still has no contact with her dad so you would assume he was worse?
I'm guessing she may be scared of the book burner stepsister. No doubt she has lots of real knowledge of what went down and isn't scared of coming forward and calling R out.

I was in Torquay earlier, only a couple of minute's walk from the pantry of doom actually, and I saw a car with this website on it. I looked it up because I was curious and not sure what it's about, and it turns out that it is Torbay Council's very own domestic abuse website. At a quick glance, it looks very full of useful information - no mention of Rancid and the "services" she provides. I was wondering whether the link could be added to the Wiki, just in case anyone who happens to be Googling whether the wicked witch of the westcountry can help with their DV situation and comes across Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's heartbreaking. Just been on the Ingham thread and said the same. There need to be laws passed to protect 'insta kids'. The digital footprint Lula has is absolutely shocking - nothing has been left private. No wonder she feels she can't go to school. Shame on these parents
---
I wonder what her response would be to that story? Bet she could still find a defence for all she shares

Reactions: 12
I've just Googled Lula to see what her digital footprint actually is and came across this article. While not Lula related, her whole story about wanting to stab Waynbo is centred around postnatal depression in this piece. When did she suddenly decide it was because of DV instead?

I've just Googled Lula to see what her digital footprint actually is and came across this article. While not Lula related, her whole story about wanting to stab Waynbo is centred around postnatal depression in this piece. When did she suddenly decide it was because of DV instead?

When she saw DV lined her pocket?

Reactions: 12

When she forgot what she originally said in the first place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she shared the video of the guy using an epi pen with absolutely no context?!?! What money making scheme is she coming up with now ?

Reactions: 5