PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she will get the hump if Taylor looks at her man, because he is so handsome that everyone wants him 🙄😂

If she is taking E and it’s standing she is under age, have to be over 14.

Oh this is going to be a tit show 😂
Hopefully they get turned down but knowing our R she will leave E outside to listen to it on her own!

Reactions: 8
How cute, not only has she bought Nae Balls Norman a ticket to see Taylor, she’s gone all out and apoilt him with the beaded bracelets too
If I bought my partner a TS ticket he'd tell me to shag a cactus

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does Taylor Swift do meet & greet & photo opportunities, like Rachel does on her world tours?
That would be so lush, especially if Joyce runs away with Taylor Swift.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel for the people standing or seating next to them esp if they take E with her most gorgeous singing voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Taylor Swift do meet & greet & photo opportunities, like Rachel does on her world tours?
No, but i can see her throwing a fit if Josh or Edie don't get the 22 hat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just the lushest person ever, even if Taylor doesn’t usually do them she will for the queen of Torbay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slosh has just posted them eating in london with salad fingers mum & dad. Lush that they've not taken any of the kids

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.
Don’t be so silly. She DeSeRvEs a night off from her tiny turds. She literally never leaves them.
---
She literally just has to put clothes on to do that.....

Wonder which favoured children are going and which will be left at home with a random hanger on as baby sitter.
Don’t be so silly. She DeSeRvEs a night off from her tiny turds. She literally never leaves them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slosh has just posted them eating in london with salad fingers mum & dad. Lush that they've not taken any of the kids
Taylor isn't even performing tonight so they are obviously away for a piss up for at least 2 nights

• Wow
  • Angry
R will miss the whole thing cos when she ‘dances’ she’s bent over with her head hanging facing the ground. Pointless 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh I’m dying 😂😂😂 salad fingers
---
Oh dear, how unfortunate.
🎵Glasses to the left of me, nose off to the right
Here’s my teeth, all 800 on view🎵

(Won’t make much sense to the youngsters who don’t know the song 😂)
IMG_5764.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s just the lushest person ever, even if Taylor doesn’t usually do them she will for the queen of Torbay
I do hope so
❤.
Taylor's ovaries will be throbbing at the sight of Joyce.
She will probably want to have his babies too 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine all those 4 at a Taylor's concert..... I'm sorry but how cringe 🤣. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if she had taken one of the kids at least it's justifilable but 4 grown up middle age people all dancing to "shake it off" and "22".... I wonder if they got Taylor albums inspired outfits ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
How bloody awful, so 4 grown ups are going to a taylor swift concert, yet I bet edie betsy and Lula would have loved it. A few days away with their mum.

Reactions: 21
Imagine if she'd been in that situation as a child and her mum had taken her partner and 2 friends to a concert she would have loved to be at. She'd better not mention trainers again the hypocritical narc!

Reactions: 25
Imagine if she'd been in that situation as a child and her mum had taken her partner and 2 friends to a concert she would have loved to be at. She'd better not mention trainers again the hypocritical narc!
Oh Christ, imagine the amount of books she'd get out of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are random people who she buys from and has never met in her life always 'the lushest' people?? duck off man!!!!

Reactions: 10
Aww I actually feel for her kids, mine are Little Rock chicks but if I had the change of TS tickets I would still take them as the atmosphere and bragging rights would be worth it.
Imagine not even taking E.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Aww I actually feel for her kids, mine are Little Rock chicks but if I had the change of TS tickets I would still take them as the atmosphere and bragging rights would be worth it.
Imagine not even taking E.
I've got a 17 year old boy and if i thought he'd go, then I would have bought some tickets.

Reactions: 2