PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's read here, she's sharing the link between football and DV... hi Rachel, can you next research the damage you're doing to your kids. Cheers

Reactions: 26
So she made a smart comment on the question asking if she 'spoke to her eldest daughter' about it not being book related but happily shared a 'not a question' saying Edie is hilarious (not a book question either??!).....but seems to have been dirty deleted 😬

Edit to say the 'question' is showing again 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's with the word salad answer to the last 'question' ? It's clear she's talking about Emily and that she's disappointed she didn't receive one question about her. She just loves dredging up old tit. If theres a person or a subject I don't want to talk about guess what I do?? I don't talk about it! bleeping desperate attention seeker!!

Reactions: 16
What's with the word salad answer to the last 'question' ? It's clear she's talking about Emily and that she's disappointed she didn't receive one question about her. She just loves dredging up old tit. If theres a person or a subject I don't want to talk about guess what I do?? I don't talk about it! bleeping desperate attention seeker!!
It probably KILLS her that Emily has moved on, had a baby, is renovating her house without making it look like a tacky brothel, and is getting on with her life without a backwards glance at old Rancid. I bet she still whines at Sloshy about how Emily wouldn't be where she is today without her!

Reactions: 28
She uses the word hate with such venom.....no-one HATES you Rachel, they don't like you, they are disappointed in you, dislike you, disagree with you, don't see the point of you, don't want to be your bestie anymore etc etc
Don't put an ask me anything question box up and get annoyed that people do "ask you anything"
And Trevi where on the local news this morning, better do more on that DA stuff to keep up
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she expects ppl to be interested in certain parts of her life but not others when she shares so much of it as part of her job? The reason why it was so weird is because she was obsessed with Emily, then all of a sudden Emily was back with the boyfriend, preggie, no longer working for her and no longer friends. Of course that’s weird, you only stop having a friendship if you fall out over something or move far away and loose contact?

Reactions: 14
Emily has the life R wanted, she had the baby girl she wanted, the happy family life, a beautiful home (still in process), true friendships that aren't paid for. I could go on.........

Reactions: 20
The irony of that last paragraph was not lost on me. Telling people not to obsess about stuff in her personal life that she doesn’t want to discuss whilst releasing her 4th book about the obsessive details of other peoples lives that they probably don’t want to discuss either. Come on Emily I wish you’d write a book.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
The irony of that last paragraph was not lost on me. Telling people not to obsess about stuff in her personal life that she doesn’t want to discuss whilst releasing her 4th book about the obsessive details of other peoples lives that they probably don’t want to discuss either. Come on Emily I wish you’d write a book.
"... won't get spoke about"

Bestselling author 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if the book will tell what happened to the blood clot? Was it left in the Liverpool Air BnB fridge or did she take Lula to the GPs and take it with her?

Reactions: 4
Those who buy her audio book -

there’s people you can talk to out there for
This kind of behaviour

because WTAF

Reactions: 8
He can she bang on that she was trained in autism for 20 years but now say over and over agin in this book that she couldn’t spot it in her own daughter ?

Reactions: 19
It’s bizarre that she feels qualified to remind people how unhelpful it is to obsess over stuff from years ago when she’s made an entire ‘career’ out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s bizarre that she feels qualified to remind people how unhelpful it is to obsess over stuff from years ago when she’s made an entire ‘career’ out of it.
This!!! It's because she's a narrcassist.

Reactions: 7