PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I'm in actual 'oh are we' Barcelona, and my friend wants to go on a bike tour. She's obviously toxic, wtf am I supposed to do? But she's never heard of the ptwm twit so that's something at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fathers Day Bingo…
Getting ready for the massive Father’s Day post thanking Josh for being the father she never had to their broken babies…and loving them the hardest ever (when in fact he can’t wait for them all to move out and leave him alone), there will be some reference to missing Josh and Hannah’s dad as well (cause she is a grief vulture who latches onto anyone else’s grief she can), some apology to B,T & E for giving them such awful dads (hint hint but my new book to hear about it)…
..sure there will be a massive Sunday roast at a pub (better than Josh’s!) where other guests will have to just put up with them screeching over each other, Wilbys ipad on full volume and make room for the million dinosaurs he brings…and then there will be a rant about how people were giving them dirty looks etc etc and they don’t understand his level 3million diagnosis….

Have I missed anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fathers Day Bingo…
Getting ready for the massive Father’s Day post thanking Josh for being the father she never had to their broken babies…and loving them the hardest ever (when in fact he can’t wait for them all to move out and leave him alone), there will be some reference to missing Josh and Hannah’s dad as well (cause she is a grief vulture who latches onto anyone else’s grief she can), some apology to B,T & E for giving them such awful dads (hint hint but my new book to hear about it)…
..sure there will be a massive Sunday roast at a pub (better than Josh’s!) where other guests will have to just put up with them screeching over each other, Wilbys ipad on full volume and make room for the million dinosaurs he brings…and then there will be a rant about how people were giving them dirty looks etc etc and they don’t understand his level 3million diagnosis….

Have I missed anything??
The glass of fizzy cats piss that she hates the taste of and slosh driving them all home after 2 pints and a bottle of red wine 🤪

Reactions: 13
Oh no, we have a reel montage of all the “funny” moments, mostly of the children he didn’t father.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell betsy that the scowl she makes in the videos,ain't doing anything good.

What the duck is that pciture of wilby in the chinese labour outfit!?😳 it looks like someone's seriously shrunk the tit put of his favorite pair of joggers and he's continued to put them on. It looks shocking.

Oh look, most of the vid of josh is bullshit. You really dont know what goes on behind closed doors from little clips so you? Oh wait a minute, we do know. Because we've seen how he really treats them. And just last week she was saying how non of them wanted to be in the house or around him.
To me it's alsi not a dad and his kids Cosy vibes. It's just josh being josh, telling them, showing them the right way his way to do things. His control. His need to manage them. And definitely not in the dad teaching and being alone gside his children way.

Reactions: 4
I’m not blanking the names out cos it’s a public forum, but I just have to ask, what is wrong with these women?!
Aw, what a role model twit face is, let's turn the hot water off on him when he's in the shower. Also, let's throw shoes at him and narrowly miss his head too. Perfection right there. Silly cunts. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Excellent recap, Dipsy. Although I had forgotten that they have a blue badge for Wilby, so that made me angry all over again! 🤬 And it also left me wondering if the 2 strange men that Betsy brought home had found their way up to the hobbit loft to see Rachael in her period pants 🤢 or if she was roaming around elsewhere where her stepsons might have had the horrible experience of seeing her like that?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Joyce Marshall Part Time wanker, full time perv, had to cook his own Father's Day lunch in his lush Barbie kitchen.
Despite evil Rachel telling Seb & Tallulah to club together for a father's day meal.
Perhaps they would have done, if he was a half decent father to their 6 unwanted children.
Thankfully Rachel will probably make it up to him tonight, and love him a bit harder.
Go on Bubs, tickle his prostate 😉.

• Haha
  • Sick
Kinda sad that the Father’s Day post only shows his 2 older lads a couple of times compared to her kids featuring multiple times. He has zero daughters.

• Sad
A single reel and an evening at Janie's for father's day? Cooking his own dinner? Can you imagine how Rachael would have kicked off if it had been the same for mother's day?

Reactions: 12
False eyelashes and nail extensions on a 10 year old is just crazy. Edie is so young, why can’t anyone say no it’s not appropriate at your age wait til you’re older. Who buys them or takes her to the salon and pays? I can’t believe school don’t have a policy to stop it either. It’s madness.

Reactions: 25
How funny that she's picked all the "autism traits" to share that would also give them an excuse for the tit parenting. 🤡

Reactions: 8
Massive Women’s Aid campaign because of the known increase in domestic abuse during the football - been running for a few weeks now in the build up to it starting this weekend just gone, but not a word from the number 1 Domestic Abuse Saviour in the world who all the courts and judges in the land beg to come and speak to educate them ……🙄

Patchwork stock being sold off cheap….how long until patchwork & all its courses and support are wrapped up, and she just lives off REBL where she can’t be accused of scamming from a CIC

Reactions: 19