PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.
At some point in the future, probably when she's had her own children, but definitely when she's matured, It will be Lula grilling Rachael about why she let her down so badly growing up. Because she has let her down and continues to do so.

The Apple did not fall far from the tree and Rachael's lack of self awareness regarding that will bite her on the arse in a big way eventually. Cycles have not been broken quite yet. They are just being presented in different ways is all.

Reactions: 30
Was thinking they haven’t been out in the campervan much given it’s the warmer part of the year when you think they would be gone most wkends??
Also, can’t believe they haven’t got tickets for Glasto, you would think they would have gone given them splashing the cash on bloody TS for one eve, glasto would have been a drop in the ocean!
If I saw that pair of cunts walking around here I'd boot them both into the nearest long drop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad to see she has responded to my comment about not using the campervan much recently, she maybe going away in it this wkend with Edie, a friend of Es and W. But may have another option which might be lush - do we reckon another gifted stay somewhere 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Glad to see she has responded to my comment about not using the campervan much recently, she maybe going away in it this wkend with Edie, a friend of Es and W. But may have another option which might be lush - do we reckon another gifted stay somewhere 🤔 🙄
If there's not a free holiday, I'm sure they'll get together with their best besties, that are lizzy and Austin.
For a lush weekend of swinging and snorting talc-n-powder.
Don't forget to take your condoms & some anti fungal & anti bacterial fanny cream, Bubs.
Kind people shouldn't give their best besties a dose of the clap, however hard you love them 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those stories with her mum just proves what a disgusting self centred trollope she really is!! Whatever her mum did or didn’t do should be firmly left in the past & not dragged up in the present just for content 😡

Reactions: 23
Those stories with her mum just proves what a disgusting self centred trollope she really is!! Whatever her mum did or didn’t do should be firmly left in the past & not dragged up in the present just for content 😡
Her sister needs to give her a massive slap to be honest

Reactions: 13
It reads like she expects Tallulah to come over and check in with her and see if she’s ok, as though T is the adult. It also definitely reads as though she wants Tallulah to “see her nan for who she is” 🙄 and somehow validate Rachel’s feelings.

Reactions: 22
My fellow trolls, I've had a brainwave regarding how her bestest besties of all bestiness love her babies like their own. We of course are taking this to mean they love them like WE love our babies, and we are all sat here wondering why we don't love our besties babies like our own. We are of course forgetting that dear old Rach doesn't really like her babies that much and doesn't like spending time with them, so her friends treat them much like any random adult treats their mates kids! So 'loving my babies as if they were their own' isn't really much of a compliment!
---
Also, I can't stop thinking about how my daughters teacher would react if I sent her in with those lashes 🤣 He'd be ringing me and telling me to come take them off her right now because she looks ridiculous and it's very much not school policy for children to wear such ridiculous things on their face!

Reactions: 11
Hey trolls sorry i will post the patrecon vids later (been busy with the kids) has she mentioned pn the main page t is back in mainstream school yet?
"It's been a terrible fortnight." Apart from when she fucked off to London for two nights on the piss 🙄.

Reactions: 20
I think R has misread why L was becoming increasingly anxious during that interaction. L is very close to her Nan and sensed that R was niggling at her. Its well known how aggressive R can be. I think L was scared she was going to kick off. Just a thought...

Reactions: 20
I reckon that it’s one of two reasons why she’s back at school - either she never really left but was suspended for a fortnight, or safeguarding has been involved and it has ‘forced’ her back.

do you know what it is like for a mother to leave her bleeping child ratchet. and ok there are those evil mothers. cruel. buuuut given your mother has tried to be in your and your childrens life. and is sitting in your bleeping garden. id say there was a big bleeping reason and trouble in her that made her leave. and possibly the saviour of domestic vioance and troubled homes might think about that. how does she know something wasnt going on with her dad. or mentally. shes got this woman in her life now to emotionally manipulate and abuse her. infact this is like all the people she has in her life!

and your daughter going into fawn state was her trying to stop you! hee trying to placate and put you off your scent of the victim you big shameless cretin of a human. that wasnt a daughter sticking by you, hugging and bolstering you, standing by your side. that was a very unsure girl feeling akward and scared and wanting you to stop.
---
Hey trolls sorry i will post the patrecon vids later (been busy with the kids) has she mentioned pn the main page t is back in mainstream school yet?
i was going to ask you to get ready for us, for the patreon content and for the shitshow interview with her own daughter.

Reactions: 12
I had physically and emotionally abusive parents and remember a therapist saying to me in my late twenties that I had to let go of not getting the parents I deserved and wished for and accept I got the ones I did. It was painful but powerful. How she can treat her mother like this still surprises me even now. Not least because Rachet is so bleeping neglectful and emotionally abusive of her own kids and step kids, in plain sight and for money. I wonder how often they feel abandoned and forgotten about. She doesn’t provide them with a safe and private space to have meltdowns or make mistakes, everything is public and everything is conditional. “You get nice things but you have to make content for them” seems to be the constant grind in that house.
I know I’m so bloody grateful I didn’t have social media as a mixed up teenager and it would have been me documenting and sharing too much not a parent, her kids have got no chance. It’s all out there forever. She has gifted anyone who wants to stalk or bully her children everything they need to. That Teflon coating is wearing off surely? Things are going to start to stick soon?

• Heart
I had physically and emotionally abusive parents and remember a therapist saying to me in my late twenties that I had to let go of not getting the parents I deserved and wished for and accept I got the ones I did. It was painful but powerful. How she can treat her mother like this still surprises me even now. Not least because Rachet is so bleeping neglectful and emotionally abusive of her own kids and step kids, in plain sight and for money. I wonder how often they feel abandoned and forgotten about. She doesn’t provide them with a safe and private space to have meltdowns or make mistakes, everything is public and everything is conditional. “You get nice things but you have to make content for them” seems to be the constant grind in that house.
I know I’m so bloody grateful I didn’t have social media as a mixed up teenager and it would have been me documenting and sharing too much not a parent, her kids have got no chance. It’s all out there forever. She has gifted anyone who wants to stalk or bully her children everything they need to. That Teflon coating is wearing off surely? Things are going to start to stick soon?
Not dissimilar and also had very similar therapy. As you say, living in acceptance and letting go of ‘it’s not fair, why couldn’t I have had a better childhood like everyone else did?’ Was the best thing I ever did. The only person continuing to suffer was me. That is cycle breaking stuff and frees you up to live the rest of your life in relative peace and not f@ck up your children along the way. I’ve said before that her therapist is tit because if after years and multiple sessions you’re still in a mess they are not doing their job.

I know we all know this but I suspect R would have turned out exactly the way she is now even if she had the perfect childhood (even though we know it wasn’t that bad, she was the problem, not her parents). There would always be some drama and trauma to get her claws into because she is ‘poorly in the head’ and thrives on being the victim and manipulating people to turn everything to her being wronged. We probably have all met people like her in our lives, usually narcissistic sociopaths, who you would say one thing to but they would chose to hear another and then run with their made up narrative. People who quite literally leave you thinking ‘what the duck?’. They don’t need therapy but psychiatric treatment. I feel sorry for every single one of the children whose childhoods she has destroyed by selling to the world, who she has manipulated into believing things about themselves thst simply aren’t true, who have been whipped into a frenzy not only to validate her ego but also make her money. I hope at least one of them breaks free in young adulthood, no matter what R does to control them she cannot control their inner thoughts forever. Ironically I think it might be L and W, it’s known that NDs are direct and honest and have a strong moral compass and not ‘bystanders’ and they are clever enough to see her for who she is.

Reactions: 12