PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping awful parenting as always Racket and Slosh - well done 🙄 God, we all make mistakes but these two are the pits. No wonder Lulas so anxious

Reactions: 12
Awwwww I saw some people who reminded me of Raq and Slosh earlier......

They were snorting talc 'n' powder....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tallulah is what's commonly known as "taking the piss." She's fortunate that school took her back to be honest. She knows she can do what she wants and she is taking full advantage of it. I've said it before, she is the most like Rachael of all the children. Next year all her friends will no doubt sit and pass their GCSE's and be bolting off to sixth form or college etc and if she doesn't get her tit together, she'll be doing resits via an apprenticeship, which is fine but it's hard work for little pay and no one will give her special treatment for a barely on the spectrum private diagnosis 🤷🏻‍♀️, which is what she has no

They appear to have forgotten that kids aren't allowed to leave mandatory education until they are 17 now as well. She's also fortunate that her parents are thick as tit 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 18
Unfortunately for the kids as well as their godawful parenting they throw money at everything to try and solve it and the kids seem to think there’s a never ending supply. She’s also given them such inflated egos that other than Isaac who we never see, they all perform for the camera, think they are gods gift to the world and are some of the most entitled, self absorbed children I’ve ever seen. They are the kids I wanted mine to avoid like the plague because kids like this make others feel like tit about themselves and their lives. Edie must be absolutely tedious to be around and they are creating an absolute little monster, God help them in September when she’s got some freedom.

Reactions: 17
And he was left alone in front of cbeebies or an iPad instead of being spoken to and played with. As soon as he started going to a childminder and then pre school his speech came on in leaps and bounds - because responsible adults were looking after him for a change.
Speaking of.... Lucy the childminder hasn't been seen or mentioned since the kids ran rings round her and stained the sofa 🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm a wee bit surprised Sloshy Joshy hasn't packed his bestest binoculars and deployed himself off to Tenerife to look for Jay Slater. There's a massive GFM which the family can access to pay for him and Rach for a freebie weekend 💰💰💰

• Haha
was wilby naked in the hot tub?
once again gifted this. are you freaking kidding me. stop calling it a pr stay you bunch of insta bell ends. its does NOT get you off having a gifted life.
might go away in the van unless we get something.... ah yes i see now why you def weren't going away in the van!
this wanker life on sm needs stopping.
stop giving privileged bastards privileged lives. she pays for duck all. non of them do.
house decor
trips out
house diy
house fitting
holidays
clothes
toys
food
cars

how is this ok. why do people think that this sm bullshit is ok.
and sadly this platform DOES attract the wankers. and so some of the worst of people are getting this!
---
I’m all for women wearing what they want, but she really pushes the limits, doesn’t she?
Mel b called from the 90s. She DOESNT want her outfit back. and she says you look a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tallulah is what's commonly known as "taking the piss." She's fortunate that school took her back to be honest. She knows she can do what she wants and she is taking full advantage of it. I've said it before, she is the most like Rachael of all the children. Next year all her friends will no doubt sit and pass their GCSE's and be bolting off to sixth form or college etc and if she doesn't get her tit together, she'll be doing resits via an apprenticeship, which is fine but it's hard work for little pay and no one will give her special treatment for a barely on the spectrum private diagnosis 🤷🏻‍♀️, which is what she has no

They appear to have forgotten that kids aren't allowed to leave mandatory education until they are 17 now as well. She's also fortunate that her parents are thick as tit 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Exactly this. She's the epitome of having no boundaries, no rules and no one ever saying no.

Unfortunately for the kids as well as their godawful parenting they throw money at everything to try and solve it and the kids seem to think there’s a never ending supply. She’s also given them such inflated egos that other than Isaac who we never see, they all perform for the camera, think they are gods gift to the world and are some of the most entitled, self absorbed children I’ve ever seen. They are the kids I wanted mine to avoid like the plague because kids like this make others feel like tit about themselves and their lives. Edie must be absolutely tedious to be around and they are creating an absolute little monster, God help them in September when she’s got some freedom.
I completely agree with this!
My daughter allegedly goes to school with the child of an "influencer/tiktokker", I don't know who and I really don't care, but the child is so self centered, dramatises and lies about everything! It's absolutely exhausting telling my daughter that this girl isn't as important as she thinks she is and to stay away from her and her pretend drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I completely agree with this!
My daughter allegedly goes to school with the child of an "influencer/tiktokker", I don't know who and I really don't care, but the child is so self centered, dramatises and lies about everything! It's absolutely exhausting telling my daughter that this girl isn't as important as she thinks she is and to stay away from her and her pretend drama.
Esme Ingham is another one, the change in her over the 18 months is horrendous and she’s utterly unwatchable, pouting, preening, filming endless tit TikTok’s lip syncing to Taylor Swift and slathering her face in everything she can get her hands on that TikTok suggests. Speaks to people like they’re tit because she’s been dragged to live in Dubai by her cult leader and thinks she’s living the high life, all these families are like little cults, parroting the cult leaders manifesto to keep in the good books and get the money. These kids are the Macauley Culkins of this generation, I dread to think what’s being done to them mentally by all this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf are the gushing posts about Kiosk Keith is she lining him up to be the next step daddy? Also no need for close up shots of a teenagers arse in those awful pink cycling shorts let alone a primary age child 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14