PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Keep being lush, and make sure to love each other's kids like your own 💕💕💕💕
Have an amazing time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Have a great time @DipsyDoodle our bestest of the best bestie x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t envy the staff at W’s school. They’re probably working away trying to teach him some manners and when he gets home he’s obviously back to his rude self with that pair of wet wipes not correcting him and constantly apologising whilst he’s rude and bossy 🙁
This annoys me, it's resources that could be used else where and actually help a child that needs it . Instead they spend 5-6 weeks parenting W, for his parents to duck it up for the half term/term breaks. God help them when it's the summer holidays and he goes back in September. Pointless even trying with him if Kevin and Perry can't be arsed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@DipsyDoodle Have a fabulous time! Hope for our sake Raq & Rocking Robin pitch up somewhere (not too close to you) & teach the crowds how not to dance like the clampits they are.
Have a ball. My Glastonbury days are well & truly over 👵😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The "game" they played with Wilby lastnight with all the insects... he is a total brat!! always used to getting his own way, never wanting to let anyone else have a turn.
Wonder if he's like this at school too, or just plays up his moronic parents.
He is absolutely ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This annoys me, it's resources that could be used else where and actually help a child that needs it . Instead they spend 5-6 weeks parenting W, for his parents to duck it up for the half term/term breaks. God help them when it's the summer holidays and he goes back in September. Pointless even trying with him if Kevin and Perry can't be arsed.
Y1 is going to be very different for him too.

• Sad
She's advertising two meal delivery boxes this week, they will be eating well this week.. .... for free!! At the same time begging for pantry donations. No shame 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
haha the smug git has fallen. remember her pretty licking her own arse showing the screenshot of "selling out in minutes" and crying on camera. she made slosh quit his job and ate his balls. was hinting at needing a bigger permanent premises. was cwy cwy on camera because they were selling out, no stock, oh but then suddnely had more.
really.
this really speaks to when narcisstic pricks get their egos boosted. and how they should try not to be such dicks and use little humbleness. because this is all a wreck. these new items are awful. and getting worse. and the price point isnt feasable for people to keep buying. not without running into trouble. and this new stuff is just more tit, more run off that the chinese are selling her? and they dont seem to be thinking about sizing or how to make the fit adaptable for all sizes. because the materials all look cheap and awkward. anyone who could afford to keep buying this crap wont be buying this sort of crap!
im not being snobbish. ive had some great wins from the midl of lidla fair few times haha. but these do just look really really tit qaulity. i feel umccomfy just looking at how they sit on the skin. like youve just wrapped yourself in unyeilding fuzzy felt and expected it to feel good.
i hope she gets her downfall. i hope they strung themselves out so much and bough in so much shock that they get a huge reality shock of tit. becasue she needs bring down a peg. her smugness and spending recently doesnt seem to indicate that though. so who knows. the worst of the knobbers on the gram seem to just keep being dicks.
---

oh my god.cant believe we are losing you for a few days.
Dont forget to film it all- the venue, your bed, your tent, where you poo, when your pissed and laying over someone else husband. And then publish it to your pa...our wait.:LOL:
have a brilliant time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s still ridiculous he has a one to one at lunch who still writes those stupid monologues of what he eats . My friends little boy he truly non verbal and has arfid nope no little notes home for him.
Those eyelashes on E are awful bet the school
Have sent messages home but rachet is one of those parents who just don’t care and let her brats do what they want and encourage it.
I bet edies primary will be glad to be rid of that clampit family, can’t wait to see what moans rachet will have when she goes to high school

Reactions: 17
It def reads like it’s written by a child yr5/6, I can’t imagine any adult writing like that or the school even having funding to provide that.

Reactions: 5
Did he get a EHCP? I know he had a private diagnosis of Autism didn't he but can't remember if she managed to buy herself a EHCP for him 🙈. If he doesn't he won't have a 1-1 so more likely a yr 6 child

Reactions: 3
Did he get a EHCP? I know he had a private diagnosis of Autism didn't he but can't remember if she managed to buy herself a EHCP for him 🙈. If he doesn't he won't have a 1-1 so more likely a yr 6 child
No there was a big crying meltdown of over the fact that they said he didn’t require an EHCP and how she said he would never cope at school and they were even considering not sending him because it would be too much for him, he would be too much of a danger to other children when he had a meltdown….

• Angry
No there was a big crying meltdown of over the fact that they said he didn’t require an EHCP and how she said he would never cope at school and they were even considering not sending him because it would be too much for him, he would be too much of a danger to other children when he had a meltdown….
Ah I remember her saying they was thinking of not sending him (wasn't that the time she spent a couple of nights in gangsta granny's sofa). Year 1 will be difficult for him as they won't provide a 1-1 or a dinner buddy especially with how he is independence and how clever he is!

Sick witch.

Reactions: 2
picked the right week to go away....lovely weather and no sign of twit and twit anywhere we have been yet 😂 chilled afternoon on site catching up on tattle with a few glasses of fizzy cats piss (that i hate the taste of) as its too hot to be mooching round 😂

1719409738864.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was thinking they haven’t been out in the campervan much given it’s the warmer part of the year when you think they would be gone most wkends??
Also, can’t believe they haven’t got tickets for Glasto, you would think they would have gone given them splashing the cash on bloody TS for one eve, glasto would have been a drop in the ocean!

Was thinking they haven’t been out in the campervan much given it’s the warmer part of the year when you think they would be gone most wkends??
Also, can’t believe they haven’t got tickets for Glasto, you would think they would have gone given them splashing the cash on bloody TS for one eve, glasto would have been a drop in the ocean!
I bet blue eyed favourite Bekind trashed it when she used it a while ago 🙄

• Haha
Her 'bin gym' videos make me piss. She clearly does 2 exercises for a video then sacks it off. PS Rach your technique is tit. Surely your trainer must be able to see that or is she one of your new bestie bubs lushest huns that kisses your gloriously bideted ass hole so that you dont chuck her on your toxic pile and ruin her business when you deem her 'no longer safe' 🤔🤔🤔