PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'bin gym' videos make me piss. She clearly does 2 exercises for a video then sacks it off. PS Rach your technique is tit. Surely your trainer must be able to see that or is she one of your new bestie bubs lushest huns that kisses your gloriously bideted ass hole so that you dont chuck her on your toxic pile and ruin her business when you deem her 'no longer safe' 🤔🤔🤔
Her trainer is her biggest troll secretly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The "game" they played with Wilby lastnight with all the insects... he is a total brat!! always used to getting his own way, never wanting to let anyone else have a turn.
Wonder if he's like this at school too, or just plays up his moronic parents.
He is absolutely ruined.
When he shouted 'no, I'm still stacking' I would have muttered under my breath 'well bleeping hurry up, this tit night after night is boring' Whatever happened to a goodnight story on that chair he hated?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It def reads like it’s written by a child yr5/6, I can’t imagine any adult writing like that or the school even having funding to provide that.
i really would like to talk to that school and ask them if after seeing a fellow parents posting online about aid for their child, whether all children will be able to get that lunch support and feedback.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don’t know how I would feel had my mother left me when I was 4. I didn’t have a good relationship with my mum and she was quite cruel and maybe I would have liked to ask her why she treated me the way she did but it’s too late now. What I certainly would never have done was secretly film my mother whilst asking her questions about my childhood. Nor would I have then posted said videos online for my loyal sycophants to watch and then no doubt tell me how brave I am. Everything has got to be shared. Absolutely everything. It’s obscene. You’re a disgusting hypocrite Rachaele and whatever your mother did, she deserves better than you. Oh and by the way, I don’t pay for Patreon so cheers for the freebie you nasty c**t.
Her mother no doubt chose not to answer the bleep because she knew she was filming her.
And also gas lighting her mum there... making out shes losing her mind because what she said doesn't fit Rs narrative (that she was 5 not 4)
Who gives a duck whether you was 4 years and 9 months old or 5, you absolute bleeping weirdo.
Her mum must be exhausted with her

Reactions: 29
Was that on PatreCon?
I actually think that is elder abuse. Imagine posting that when her mum has no way of defending herself. It can't have been easy feeling abandoned as a child and not having answers...BUT
She needs robust therapy and quick. If she is triggered by her kids reaching that age she could be projecting all sorts onto them. She really needs help. Disgusting.

Reactions: 27
How can she not see that Tallulah’s anxiety is due to HER pushing her mother, T’s beloved grandmother, and making things awkward and uncomfortable. Why would she push to have these conversations with her children present anyway? They don’t need to know all about her trauma, she should be protecting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is wrong in so many levels. R, speak with your mum privately. Get a therapist for the both of you, with all the cash you've scammed and actually do something that will benefit you and your mum. SECRETLY filming her as well. bleeping psychopath. It's you Rachelelele. IT'S definitely. YOU!!!!

Reactions: 28
duck me, what an evil monster Rachel Hambleton is.
Her head is fucked, but not because her mother left when she was 4.
Rachel's mother needs a good solicitor to pursue a civil claim for defamation of character.
And mental abuse of her mother and her children.
What a thoroughly evil bastard.

Reactions: 11
Looking at the screenshots above of R’s mum, she looks so like R , B & T . The poor lady looks so sad and defeated . It sounds like she made mistakes but who knows what her circumstances or mental health were like 40 years ago? Some sort of family therapy of mediation may help R with the answers she clearly craves . However, filming the woman who birthed you is yet another low .
It looks like ticket sales aren’t going as well as she likes for her meet and greets and she’s also ramping up the grief stories for book sales .

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her form on those squats were terrible?? I don’t get the gym side of this as it doesn’t really suit the narrative??
Those bleeping locked knees sent me over the edge. bleeping clueless she is!!!
---
duck me, what an evil monster Rachel Hambleton is.
Her head is fucked, but not because her mother left when she was 4.
Rachel's mother needs a good solicitor to pursue a civil claim for defamation of character.
And mental abuse of her mother and her children.
What a thoroughly evil bastard.
Her mum who has cancer!!!!! Shes a grade A bleeping bleep.
---
Does she not understand the damage shes inflicting on her children with this constant dragging up of the past. I hate my kids seeing me cry, I would never ever push my issues onto them. They shouldn't ever have to feel like they need to comfort us. We should be comforting them. I'm all for talking through issues but only if they feel comfortable with it. This bleep does it for money!!!!! Say that again out loud to yourself. SHE DOES IT FOR MONEY. Shes a glorified pimp!!!! Utter bleeping twit!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
If I was one of rancids siblings & got wind of them stories slagging off their mam, I'd be round her house like tit of a stick & I'd bleeping swing for her.
What an evil witch rancid is. No wonder her mam walked out on her when she was little. I would of aswell!!

Reactions: 18
How/why does she get so much pleasure from making the people around her feel so awkward and uncomfortable? She thrives on it! She knows Jen doesn't want to be filmed but does it anyway, she knows Slosh doesn't want to talk about sex toys etc but she laughs and snorts and won't let him leave the conversation, and now this. It was honestly such an uncomfortable watch, I felt so sorry for her Mum.

Sometimes I get distracted by how many pointless lies she tells and how hilarious some of her fashion choices are, and I forget just how manipulative, vindictive and downright cruel she can be. It's good that she provides us with these regular reminders. 🙄

Reactions: 21
My mother was and is cruel. I spent my teenage years in a childrens home. I have been completely estranged from her for 11 years. I would NEVER have a conversation about this with her in front of my kids and they are both adult now.
Tallulah is getting anxious because she's hearing tit she doesn't need to hear. She loves her grandmother no matter what, she doesn't need to be hearing her questioned like that. It's so inappropriate to even attempt that conversation in front of a child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Shes obviously doing this in front of Lula because she's the closest to her mum. She always has been from the tales R has told in the past. It's another way to alienate her from another family member. Same with Waynbo - Lula wasn't allowed to make her own decision on whether she had contact or not, R and Betsy bullied her into it instead of letting her find out for herself if he was a tit dad or not. She just wants to control everyone in that house. I can't wait until they grow up and look back at what a tit excuse for a mum she is.

Reactions: 20
My mother was and is cruel. I spent my teenage years in a childrens home. I have been completely estranged from her for 11 years. I would NEVER have a conversation about this with her in front of my kids and they are both adult now.
Tallulah is getting anxious because she's hearing tit she doesn't need to hear. She loves her grandmother no matter what, she doesn't need to be hearing her questioned like that. It's so inappropriate to even attempt that conversation in front of a child.
100%. R was also asking these questions in front of 2, 4 year olds, one of them not even part of the family. Not a conversation to be had in that sort of setting.

Reactions: 12
Maybe Rachael was 5, not 4, when she left. But Rachael wouldn't let that get in the way of the narrative she wants us to hear! I'm sure there's far more to it than she just decided to trot off and leave her, but that's her mum's business, so suddenly the story revolves around Rachael and only her.

Reactions: 10
Yes, they are smart Bubs.
And naturally beautiful.
They also do their own cleaning.
And they write better books than you.
And they don't neglect and abuse their offspring, like you do
I Just thought you might be interested in these facts, you bleeping monster.

Attachments

Reactions: 5