PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not dissimilar and also had very similar therapy. As you say, living in acceptance and letting go of ‘it’s not fair, why couldn’t I have had a better childhood like everyone else did?’ Was the best thing I ever did. The only person continuing to suffer was me. That is cycle breaking stuff and frees you up to live the rest of your life in relative peace and not f@ck up your children along the way. I’ve said before that her therapist is tit because if after years and multiple sessions you’re still in a mess they are not doing their job.

I know we all know this but I suspect R would have turned out exactly the way she is now even if she had the perfect childhood (even though we know it wasn’t that bad, she was the problem, not her parents). There would always be some drama and trauma to get her claws into because she is ‘poorly in the head’ and thrives on being the victim and manipulating people to turn everything to her being wronged. We probably have all met people like her in our lives, usually narcissistic sociopaths, who you would say one thing to but they would chose to hear another and then run with their made up narrative. People who quite literally leave you thinking ‘what the duck?’. They don’t need therapy but psychiatric treatment. I feel sorry for every single one of the children whose childhoods she has destroyed by selling to the world, who she has manipulated into believing things about themselves thst simply aren’t true, who have been whipped into a frenzy not only to validate her ego but also make her money. I hope at least one of them breaks free in young adulthood, no matter what R does to control them she cannot control their inner thoughts forever. Ironically I think it might be L and W, it’s known that NDs are direct and honest and have a strong moral compass and not ‘bystanders’ and they are clever enough to see her for who she is.
I agree, Rachel is definitely the problem.
She would have turned out just as nasty and evil, if she'd had a perfect upbringing.
Poorly in the head & rotten to the core.
She is thoroughly wicked.

Reactions: 12
Now I love a bit of animal print but what in the Bet Lynch is that matching set? I think it’s the worst thing I have seen her wear in a long time (since the slashed to the waist exposed tits lush wedding outfit in fact) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow hello scary spice!! looks like she is about to either go watch the Spice girls or is going to a fancy Dress spice girls party 🤣🤣 surely she isn’t actually choosing to wear that in normal every day life 🙈🙈🙈🙈

So sad to see E wearing the lashes, my 13yr old went through a short phase of wearing false lashes but luckily it was short lived and she no longer bothers. My 10yr old wouldn’t even dare put any on as she knows it would be a big no!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow hello scary spice!! looks like she is about to either go watch the Spice girls or is going to a fancy Dress spice girls party 🤣🤣 surely she isn’t actually choosing to wear that in normal every day life 🙈🙈🙈🙈

So sad to see E wearing the lashes, my 13yr old went through a short phase of wearing false lashes but luckily it was short lived and she no longer bothers. My 10yr old wouldn’t even dare put any on as she knows it would be a big no!
I reckon she's going to go to KEVICS in Totnes if she's not going to Brixham. Can't be Dartmouth as their uniform skirt is Totnes, unless Ratchet has decided to go back to Paignton Academy again...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but E is 10…bleeping 10
Fantastic parenting there Rancid and tbh I’m surprised her dad doesn’t say anything because if my literal child was walking around dressed like the local working girl with a full face on to go to bleeping PRIMARY SCHOOL I’d be putting a stop to it, she’s not a teenager pushing the boundaries she’s a CHILD!!
Ps- Rach you look like a twit

Reactions: 22
Sorry guys editing has been a pain
---
And a few more

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I mean it sounds like something I would say 😂😂 (it’s not me Rancid, unbelievably there are many people who think the same thing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ratchet really own the "kill him with my bleeping evil eyes" look doesnt she.
lots of waffling over herself lots of conflating and re-over doing the story. josh is sat there pissed and or thinking why is my wife lying but shes my landlord so i cant argue with her.

your daughters 10 ractchet. and shes not just doing the innocent roll up the skirt antics. she stood there flased nails, skirt up her ass, waggling her finger,wabbling her head and asking do i look cute. tsking and pouting. ffks. get a grip on her.

we all new youd fail to cope with having and supporting your daughter. clearly her school thought so too.

remeber when all of last few years she did nothing but come online and moaaaaaan about lula and issac crappy bad badness. but now shes given her content with her diagnosis.

you hate your kids and only talk about them or to them when they give you something. or of use.
---
Sorry guys editing has been a pain
---
And a few more
thanks for these again. your awesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 8