PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how at the end of the videos she has her arm through his, stroking etc 🤢, look how happy we are, even though 5 minutes earlier she was shooting him down, eye rolling and giving him evil eye 🙄

Reactions: 8
She needs to go to online school not Lula. Sunday times best selling self-caped author and she has no clue what school subject studies wars. bleeping Geography?? Also doesn’t know what exasperated means either. It’s how I feel when I see the bullshit she comes out with and no one pulls her up on it (except Tattle) 🙄

Reactions: 16
Sorry guys editing has been a pain
---
And a few more
As much as I can’t stand Joyce, like he’s really revolting in so many ways, I just can’t believe how she treats him like a dog. Even down to patting the seat beside her and ordering him to sit. That’s the shittest marriage I’ve ever witnessed.

Reactions: 17
She knows exactly what exasperated means she just uses that as a way of getting him to add more detail so she can shoot him down for saying how he feels. If L was struggling that much with her mainstream school she wouldn't have gone back just because one online school wasnt working for her. Also if it was that bad would you leave your child and piss off to London for two nights to behave like a teenager yourself.

I didn’t listen to all as it wasn’t working for me, but assume she sat and gave a throughly explicit update on the ins and outs of L’s education arrangements. From the little I heard she told all her paying viewers what L’s struggles were and pretty much all the sensitive information that came with it. Who needs and wants to know all this?! Like seriously. I struggle to keep up with my own child’s challenges, and sometimes it even feels wrong sharing them with professionals, despite knowing we are all working in their best interests. I cannot fathom spilling, pimping out their private information, as the person who should be protecting them the most, for thousands of pounds a month to faceless strangers. I cannot wait for legislation and societal views to change and start turning. Some parents, and I include R toward the top of the list, should be prosecuted and fined for what they have done to their children although I’d suggest it would be hard to put a price on the damage she has caused each and every one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies"

Instead of couch to 5k and sitting in cafes you should have gone through the work with her Ray h rather than leaving her to it! Granted she's old enough to do it herself but sometimes a little help goes a long way!

Reactions: 9
I’m amazed that she lasted this long tbh with the online schooling. But, I don’t feel like Lula helps herself by not asking for help, she can’t have everything her way Autism or not. There’s some things she needs to realise she can’t control and sadly she has to just get through and I know that’s very tough going being ND in a NT world but many kids do it and she is a bright girl with so much potential. I really hope she goes back and just gets her head down and smashes her GCSE’s next year. Even if she has a reduced timetable and focuses on the core subjects, she needs to get some support to help manage her problems she has when they come up in school instead of the only option being to go to her pastoral or home. They all just seem to be pandering to her every whim and that isn’t helping her it’s enabling her.

Reactions: 20
Why is she absolutely buzzing that wiby said "wait a second" or whatever it was... hes one of the most intelligent kids I've seen.
When she labeled him as non verbal, that's cos he was a baby & couldn't speak properly now he's a little boy attending nursery. That's what happens rancid ffs

Reactions: 7
Who wore it best?
It wasn’t you, was it Bubs?
You dirty old munter.
I don't watch her stories anymore as she gives me the rage. I wouldn't normally comment on someone's body but my word this does nothing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not going to record it as I don't think it's appropriate but she's recording E in the hot tub this am face full of make up in a two piece. She is 10 FFS...

• Wow
  • Angry
I mean at this point it’s like she’s trying to attract the pweirdos so she’s got content 🤷🏻‍♀️ we all know she doesn’t give a duck about safeguarding

Sorry guys editing has been a pain
---
And a few more
Thank you for the videos!
What an absolutely stupid pair of bastards, joining an online school and paying upfront, without doing any research!!!
bleeping arseholes😡.
Maybe the afternoon tea & horseriding lessons fucked up the online lessons a bit, Bubs, don't you think?
After proudly sharing Tallulah's ASD with the world, then proudly boasting about her new private and paid for education, Bubs has fucked with her daughters education and her mind.
Again.
Tallulah needs to be removed from that unfit home with the unfit parents, urgently.
The other 3 unwanted school age children should be removed too.
Cunts.

Reactions: 12
Who would have thought moving a child to a different school in the last couple of months of year 10 would be difficult :rolleyes:

A really tit parent would have thought that! 👌 Moving her in the last term of year 10 to an online school that is studying a completely different syllabus stinks of chucking money to try and fix a problem, rather than sitting down with Lula and the school and coming up with a plan to support her. I'm sure the school was probably on board with trying to help, but presumably if she was on a reduced timetable that was too inconvenient for Rachael, so it was easier to take her out altogether. No scrutiny then.

Reactions: 8
Why is she absolutely buzzing that wiby said "wait a second" or whatever it was... hes one of the most intelligent kids I've seen.
When she labeled him as non verbal, that's cos he was a baby & couldn't speak properly now he's a little boy attending nursery. That's what happens rancid ffs
He's not even at nursery He's about to finish his first year at school.

• Sad
He was "non verbal" because all of his early interactions were through the lens of his mum's Iphone.

Reactions: 21
He was "non verbal" because all of his early interactions were through the lens of his mum's Iphone.
And he was left alone in front of cbeebies or an iPad instead of being spoken to and played with. As soon as he started going to a childminder and then pre school his speech came on in leaps and bounds - because responsible adults were looking after him for a change.

Reactions: 18