PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Cocaine Katie who’s been saging her house? No mention of Katie’s drug smuggling and prison sentence in the birthday tribute.

Loving Ratshit’s babies like her own yet she’s has one of her own kids taken off her.

She hangs out in such scummy circles it’s no wonder Josh eventually got sacked from the police.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know exactly what a bestest best friend is?

Is it ranked as highly as a best bestie?
Is it further down the ranks as a plain bestie?
Is it higher than a plain & simple friend?
Is a bestest best friend loved harder than a best bestie, a bestie or a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does everyone have to love her babies like they are their own?? Her 'babies' aren't even nice people. They are awful. Sorry but they are. No respect, no manners and if Racheeeallleeee is to be believed they are out taking drugs, having underage sex, breaking the law, driving illegally and God knows what else. Sorry but that's not something to brag about. I'd be mortified if my 'teeny tiny broken babies' behaved like her motley crue do!!!!!
---

It's best bubs forever and ever amen 🙄 Its also teenage girl behaviour. I cringe like duck when she posts that tit. She's never really left high school has she???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes. My daughter has been making loads. She's bought a couple too that she won't swap, apparently right arm is for keeping, left for swapping. You swap pre concert outside and inside whilst waiting!
---

Wonder if these are Astrids daughter tickets she bought? Although for the price she was selling them at I'd want front row standing x
How much was she selling for?

It’s the one who should be on the toxic pile but she knows too much for you to let her go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s the one who should be on the toxic pile but she knows too much for you to let her go!
Imagine a person knowing all the bad & illegal things you have done, then having to maintain a fake relationship, for your own safety.
That's seriously bleeping lush, that is Bubs 🤨.

Reactions: 10
I've said it before on one of rancids other threads... but why are her bday posts to her many "best friends" always consisting of thanks for loving my babies like your own 🤯😴🙄 She is fully bleeping obsessed.
Also, edie with false lashes & false nails, & I no its not just cos its the weekend, she's had them on week's now.
My daughter & sons school would not tolerate this. Why does that spoilt brat get away with it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
??? In all my life, I've never needed anyone to 'sage' my house after getting rid of unsafe people. She's a bleeping fantasist and lunatic. She's the most unsafe person I've ever heard of...
🎶 Holy Spirit activate, Holy spirit activate 🎶
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every 'big name' I've seen that has gone to see TS has children with them. I mean even Prince William and Piers Morgan took their children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Josh think it’s acceptable to walk into Betsy’s garden shed without knocking? Why does her mother think it’s acceptable to film her husband opening the door of her teenage daughter’s bedroom without knocking. So inappropriate but then these two don’t think anything is out of bounds do they 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Rach must have the worse repetitive strain injury from constantly having her phone up recording everything! Absolutely nothing is off limits. I felt sorry for Betsy being filmed in bed. So wrong.

Reactions: 17
The length of those lashes on E ffs, can she not see she looks like a cross between a clown and a drag queen. I've got 3 daughters and if they'd tried that at 10 they'd have been ripped off their faces, same for the nails. I dread to think what this one will bring to their door, she'll make B and T look like amateurs and all with her mother's blessing. Seriously fucked up family.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh my god I've been doing it all wrong sorry gang! So I'm meant to be obsessed and love my friends kids as if they were my own, rather than only tolerating them because I like their grown ups! Does that mean that they are not actually my friends because I don't love their kids as if they were mine? Cos let's be honest I struggle with liking my own kids some days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is so wrong what they did to B. Forget who B is etc. That is not ok. And wtf has she done to her kids that they allow it. What is their relationship that she doesn't stop her, or feel she can? These cutnfluencers are something else with their kids.
Even the folk that are on sm constantly, and of the age of online, would do this.
No parent would fathom doing it. And it would be a line drawn on a relationship if this type of filming was taking place.
1. You'd never film it.
2. You'd never even share it to private chat.
3 definitely never to the world.
It's so wrong. And adult or not that was not ok for B to have that happen.
---
And slosh is such a cruel antagonised. The way he's so snide and sly and the way he tries to belittle them.

Reactions: 11
Looks how a homeless person sits in a scabby doorway!
---
Edie in false eyelashes and nails for school! How does she get away with it. The amount of dojos we get reminding parents that make up isn't allowed to be worn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8