PTWM #205 Used to help the abused and poor but Now she abandons her kids to go on tour.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is Wimbledon having school dinners - including pudding - then hamming into his pack lunch for afters too?! Is he stocking up knowing that he has to possibly face a midgets portion of a rank roast at tea time?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks how a homeless person sits in a scabby doorway!
---
Edie in false eyelashes and nails for school! How does she get away with it. The amount of dojos we get reminding parents that make up isn't allowed to be worn
I can’t imagine she a) reads them or b) cares. She’ll be one of those embarrassing parents ranting on the playground “how dare you tell my child” at the poor teachers.

Did they spend the whole weekend away living like teenagers and get back just in time to pack the kids off to school?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
In case anyone missed the cunts dancing on the platform like they're off their tits on spice...

Oh and I'd love to know how much she paid for those seats where they can't even see the stage 🤣🤣🤣 might as well have stayed home and watched it on Disney plus babe!
Not that anyone really cares but it’s illegal to drink alcohol on TFL, would have laughed my arse off if they got an on the spot fine 😂

Reactions: 9
£24.50 for a Rebel Racer Back Vest or £29 for a set of 3 from Hollister….i know which my teen daughter and nieces would prefer….

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks how a homeless person sits in a scabby doorway!
---
Edie in false eyelashes and nails for school! How does she get away with it. The amount of dojos we get reminding parents that make up isn't allowed to be worn
What's in that bleeping fanny pack that he has to wear it while sitting in the doorway of his own back garden? 🤯

• Haha
I've said it before on one of rancids other threads... but why are her bday posts to her many "best friends" always consisting of thanks for loving my babies like your own 🤯😴🙄 She is fully bleeping obsessed.
Also, edie with false lashes & false nails, & I no its not just cos its the weekend, she's had them on week's now.
My daughter & sons school would not tolerate this. Why does that spoilt brat get away with it?
All of these besties loving her babies like they’re their own & she struggles for a babysitter 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£24.50 for a Rebel Racer Back Vest or £29 for a set of 3 from Hollister….i know which my teen daughter and nieces would prefer….
The racer back t shirts clearly aren’t selling well as they are all still in stock, the issue she has is most women aren’t looking for short and fitted and those who are looking for one wouldn’t be seen dead in webl. To date the racer t shirts look as popular as the stone drop!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t envy the staff at W’s school. They’re probably working away trying to teach him some manners and when he gets home he’s obviously back to his rude self with that pair of wet wipes not correcting him and constantly apologising whilst he’s rude and bossy 🙁

• Sad
How flattering... 🐖
It certainly is.
Clinging to her voluptuous arse, like a shrink-wrap.
& her gargantuan camel toe must be screeching for freedom 🥴.
Lush t-shirt with Joyce's tattoo.
Are they WEBL trousers, or Build-A-Bear outlet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Keep being lush, and make sure to love each other's kids like your own 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
My beautiful Tattle besties, because you're all the lushest ever I know you worry if I'm not around, especially if we need a new thread. Just letting you know that I am off to Glastonbury (#paidfullprice #notanad #nofreebieshere). I will check in as and when I can, but signal may be ropey and I might be too busy doing LED hula hooping or having a gong bath 🤣 anyway, in the unlikely event that Ratchet and crew manage to be interesting enough to fill the thread before I'm back, I'd be grateful if someone could pick up the mantle of starting a new one.

Can we give them ice cream though? :unsure: Have a great time at Glasto!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Have fun at Glasto!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I hope you have a wonderful time 😎.
But I'm struggling with loving other people's children like my own, unfortunately 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 5