PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Betsy and Seb need their licenses removed before they kill someone.

Snort laughing over that just shows what bleeping awful creatures they both are.
I honestly worry that one of them (Seb esp.) will kill someone or destroy someone's life's the way they carry on. Both of them have form for dangerous driving and possibly being drunk/drugged up behind the wheel. And Ratshit finds it *snorting* hilarious because she's as thick as pigshit (and has raked money in from morons who inexplicably celebrate their chavviness).

I wasn't surprised Seb got pulled over recently; Slosh's former colleagues are probably well aware of how dodgy the lot of them are. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is the couple they are away with the ones with the snotty germ ridden salad tossing child?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In the middle of their ridiculously expensive weekend away a couple of obviously pre booked ads she had to do 😂😂😂 The huns totally deserve to be milked at this point

Reactions: 7
Wow she actually looked really embarrassed about what ever J was going to say about B!! What the heck was she doing 😳 I also can’t believe she said we have to respect her confidentiality and not share it or she won’t say anything to us again!! Why doesn’t that apply to everything that she over shares about those poor kids lives!!!
Guaranteed if it had been Seb or Lula it would have been shared.

Reactions: 9
Wilby your Mum is an expert in herself, nothing more, nothing less 🤦🏻‍♀️. FFS 😂.

IMG_6980.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Still love to know what Josh was going to say about B. She shared L’s blood clot and underage sex, Seb’s underage sex and drug taking, Isaac’s vaping etc so what could be worse. I assume it’s something that could jeopardise her job which is very worrying. But obviously if B got the sack it wouldn’t be down to something she did or that Rach or Josh spoke about, it would be because of us lot on here 🙄

Reactions: 19
She has honestly got to be one of the last people you want to learn self help from

She is always unhappy and angry for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't be mean everyone. She is enlightened now that she's been gym for a couple of months. She's found her centred self. She's had a rebirth (from her own magical vagina no less.) She no longer has awareness of mortals, only chav goddesses (such as Vicky Beckham.) She has done more in her 40 years *cough 42* on this planet than Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Alesha Dixon's music combined. She is the guidance, the guru, the POWER.

I see a life size sculpture of this likeness in the gold bathroom in the future 🙏. To be reproduced and sold via Webl so that the Huns have a small offering from their leader to pray at.
8DCE0478-0589-46E4-A299-FF8D5EEA96FE.jpeg

I am officially amused 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't exactly say Josh was the love of her life either... the way she bangs on id say it was more Waynbo 🤣🤣
Definitely Waynbo 🤣 I'm confused on her time line again. She says she was with him for 10 years. She left him in 2010, making her 18 when they got together. I'm sure she says she was in the first book 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw they’re back and picking kids to spend time with how sweet 🙄 parents of the year those two 🙄

she banged out a few ads the last couple of days, seems silly when she has none for ages then a load together?

also how hot was it in Devon today, it was blooming cold in Bristol!

Reactions: 6