PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh is right, she always starts a live or records just before they go away! It's like she wants him to moan about stuff!

Reactions: 14
Wonder what she stopped him saying about Betsy?
So it’s ok for her to share everyone’s business, but not her husband?
bleeping melt she is

Reactions: 20
Wow she actually looked really embarrassed about what ever J was going to say about B!! What the heck was she doing 😳 I also can’t believe she said we have to respect her confidentiality and not share it or she won’t say anything to us again!! Why doesn’t that apply to everything that she over shares about those poor kids lives!!!

Reactions: 28
The cutest things you’ve ever seen…..should have gone to Specsavers love 🤢😂
I'd go so far as to say, get him an appointment at his Dr's, he doesnt look well to me. But then who am I to say. God really does repay his debts without money. Just saying like.

Reactions: 7
I can tell you what you are an expert at Rach… being a first class dick and terrible human 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone think the train stories was everyone telling @wotsto go on the train?

Joshua's,mate, your bird instagtam was hilariously bad enough. You can't sell rafle tickets either. Qvc called. They fired you years ago for being absolutely wooden,lacking in personality and tit at life.
Rachet luv,that filter is bleeping with you deary.
---

Good old rachet. She and hers even saved us from Hitler.
duck off could that old woman cope with what the troops did in the North African desert at that time. This man would cry if he got sand in his sock on the way up the hill.
Would you be able to post the clip of her saying that. I'm blocked from ALL their SM so missed things like that. My late father was a commando in WW11 fighting in the North African desert. He said very little about it, other than they could have NOTHING on them that could identify them as commando. Hitler had decreed every commando caught was to be interrogated and shot. Imagine J volunteering for that !

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sounds like Betsy and Seb need their licenses removed before they kill someone.

Snort laughing over that just shows what bleeping awful creatures they both are.

Reactions: 15
Would you be able to post the clip of her saying that. I'm blocked from ALL their SM so missed things like that. My late father was a commando in WW11 fighting in the North African desert. He said very little about it, other than they could have NOTHING on them that could identify them as commando. Hitler had decreed every commando caught was to be interrogated and shot. Imagine J volunteering for that !
You can just look on an anon viewer? Just Google and loads will come up. I think those stories will be over 24 hours old now though some of them anon sites do go back further.
---
Sounds like Betsy and Seb need their licenses removed before they kill someone.

Snort laughing over that just shows what bleeping awful creatures they both are.
These are the people that do the school runs for their younger siblings and drive around vulnerable children that Betsy looks after from her workplace. :oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So who's in charge then? Betsy? Seb? Lula? Who's getting Wilby from school and looking after him whilst the others are coming home? Who's taking him to school whilst the others are taking themselves? Who even goes away mid week for the night when you have 6 kids!
Why its Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama of Torbay of course, who else could it be.
---
I'm sorry how pretensious is the website for that restaurant. Not saying it doesn't warrant the mystery but..... They must have stuck out like sore thumbs there. Bet they were both head to toe in designer gear, it's doesn't matter how much cash you splash Rach you are utterly classless
Bet they were filming everything as well as snorting and laughing out loud. Cretins, the pair of them. Your correct VCJR, we ( meaning me) dont want them in Wales

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those latest T-shirts she is showing on the Webl page are so unflattering 🙈🙈 both shapes looks awful.

Reactions: 3
Josh is doing some whopping work on behalf of my Husband you know. Every time I think "Right I'm going to kick off" (he's being temperamental over work atm 😬,) Josh does something dire that rescues him 😂.

"Such a fit wife" and gossiping like an old woman about Betsy 🤢 ICK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why its Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama of Torbay of course, who else could it be.
---

Bet they were filming everything as well as snorting and laughing out loud. Cretins, the pair of them. Your correct VCJR, we ( meaning me) dont want them in Wales
They're not wanted in Wales or anywhere in the UK.
I've mentioned before that the best place for them both, would be North Sentinel Island, in Andaman Islands.
The natives would sort them out within minutes.

Reactions: 7
Is the hand over the mouth when she's trying to stop him talking about Betsy not a massive trigger for the DV victims she purports to be the saviour of?

Is the hand over the mouth when she's trying to stop him talking about Betsy not a massive trigger for the DV victims she purports to be the saviour of?
I had this done to me and it made me cringe when she did it. It also reminded me of suffocation and strangulation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How are these people still operating as such ? They are when I say this word I mean it with every sound AWFUL … and a pure embarrassment

Reactions: 4
New book can be pre-ordered on Amazon , available in July. From the description it’s a re-hashed version of the first book along with lessons she has learned and advice on how to live your best life . The title is ‘ The power in you’ in the description are the words ‘unhappy home’ ‘foster care’ and ‘abusive relationship’ .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New book can be pre-ordered on Amazon , available in July. From the description it’s a re-hashed version of the first book along with lessons she has learned and advice on how to live your best life . The title is ‘ The power in you’ in the description are the words ‘unhappy home’ ‘foster care’ and ‘abusive relationship’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she wants to post this tit. You dont do it on your business account for vulnerable often very poor or desperate people. Have a private account for your own tit and money spending. No, you wouldn't do that would you. Would quite sell so hard? Wouldn't get you the gifted tit.
But you can have ypur own wealth. But this bint hLf the time begs poverty herself. Moans she can't afford this or that. How she has to put.mowny into the business as if it's a slog. Or that they can't give up certain things on the gram because she neeeeeds to earn money urgently. How she needs to pay this that and the other so sign up to my patreon guys. Whilst living a life of designers, brand and lavish stays away!
Does she really think it's good her kids hate being there.always yelled at. That there kids.feel that way about the man in the family. Why the duck would you think that's an OK for your children to live or grow up in. They will be fucked in the head. And will get as.far away as possible, if they haven't been too damaged by that point to get away.
Her face. What a witch. Her and betsy twinning.
Screenshot_20240426_204548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204559_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204609_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204624_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204642_Instagram.jpg

---
Wow she actually looked really embarrassed about what ever J was going to say about B!! What the heck was she doing 😳 I also can’t believe she said we have to respect her confidentiality and not share it or she won’t say anything to us again!! Why doesn’t that apply to everything that she over shares about those poor kids lives!!!
It's obviously something that will go beyond what people will take from her. So duck it must be bad,and or illegal. She shares anything. For this to be something her audience won't accept, it must be really bad. Yikes.
She shares ANY AND ALL to the sickest details of their private lives. So this must be something actually really wrong.
---
I was joking obviously about Hitler. Because he's obviously too young. But it was when she said he went to war. This was when talking about him going to the Sahara, linking the two. Which is seemingly bullshit since we were there in ww2. Hence me saying he was not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4