PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg. Anna Whitehouse (like Rachael,) only gives a tit about Fathers because she can not be arsed to Mother her own kids. The irony of her and Rachael gabbing on about equality, when the pair of them have routinely emasculated their Husbands all over social media (or Ex Husband in Anna's case.)

Bite me 🙄.
Shes another who has become absolutely insufferable lately. The book her and her husband wrote is just embarrassing now and I can't quite believe he went along with it

Reactions: 6
Shes another who has become absolutely insufferable lately. The book her and her husband wrote is just embarrassing now and I can't quite believe he went along with it
I haven't really paid her much attention but did read about the "quite remarkable Magpie Parenting" and thought that would last 5 mins when they both move on with other people. Surprise, surprise, my cynicism was right 🤦🏻‍♀️.

She was saying that some bloke contacted her as the all mighty of flexible working to say he requested it and his boss said "Can't your Mrs do it?" Which Anna was *angry* about (as angry as you can get with if your middle class and have 3ml of Botox in your forehead and frown lines. It's more of a pursed lip and tepid tut 😂.)

Anyway, Rachael wrote "Yes to all of this." Which made me laugh because how the duck would she know. As far as I can see, she had Wibble, Josh dipped his toe back into work. Covid hit, he worked from home and then jacked it all in to be her slave. Equality in flexible working is both parents sharing the load with support from their employer. Josh gave up work to be a stay at home Dad/ house husband whilst she pisses around fleecing the Huns with the kids private lives or selling them tit clothes to earn the sole income. No equal roles there at all. Which is absolutely fine, it's clearly what he wants. Though she once again has zero self awareness or understanding of her own circumstances. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s clearly not a ghost writer name cos who the fk would come up with such a load of rehashed made up shite 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The previous font was actually not horrific. This looks like a cheap tracksuit from Tesco. September is quite hilarious really.
It's like the ones we got when we were young things. When tammy girl and those shops. C&a were trying to copy Gap 😄. Actually these are worse. That's an offence to the shops!
It's like they've not tested the base material at all,and it's simply the rough cardboard type that you usually use for templates. So thick and unyielding.
---
Live the life of who? Because our rachealeealeeeleael(is that right? ) can't stand hers. Constantly complains. Lies. Uses filters. Makes up stories. Makes uo scenarios. Almost split last year and her husband wanted to move out. Said just yesterday her kids hate spending time with the dad. Comes on almost daily talking of trolls in the village and wanting to move to the woods. Talks tit about her kids. Talks tit about her ex, and the mother of the two boys living in her home. Thinks her kids don't do duck all to help.
Oh wait. Apart from when she needs to come across as earth mother. And when she wants to use her kids for content. Or to sell a book or clothes.
You couldn't mske this tit up...oh hang on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No matter what she says or how she excuses it, a 14 year old girl can not make an informed decision about whether her private life should be published in a book. A child's life should not be open to the scrutiny of others whether the feedback is good or bad.

I dread to think what that chapter says and the repercussions it will have on Lula. Rachael would not have highlighted it and felt the need to explain herself over it if it wasn't shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gross that she’s using Lula’s ‘shocking’ chapter as marketing to try and entice people to preorder. Dropped something in about Lula’s decisions as a 15 year old. Hasn’t she only just even turned 15?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Gross that she’s using Lula’s ‘shocking’ chapter as marketing to try and entice people to preorder. Dropped something in about Lula’s decisions as a 15 year old. Hasn’t she only just even turned 15?
Shes despicable! I bet the Lula chapter is all about the blood clot in the fridge, which we all thought it sounded like Lula must of lost her virginity as she asked rancid does bit mean she's pregnant on stories 🙈

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think the name The Power in You has got a similar vibe to Charlotte Greedy’s You do You, self help book?

Tag line on Rs book “How to live and love your life” ….
Tag line on Cs book “Living the life you want”

Nothing worse than instatwats releasing pointless, over-priced books, such an ick.

Reactions: 19
So as well as cheap looking clothing we’ve now got the book of drivel on a constant loop. She is the Del Boy of Instagram and that’s quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's like she forgets these kids will be adults one day and will be away from her clutches and have minds and partners of their own. When they ask her why she published all their private lives and goings on to the Internet, I wonder what her explanation will be? It will happen one day and there will be 6 very fucked up adults if she's not careful.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the name The Power in You has got a similar vibe to Charlotte Greedy’s You do You, self help book?

Tag line on Rs book “How to live and love your life” ….
Tag line on Cs book “Living the life you want”

Nothing worse than instatwats releasing pointless, over-priced books, such an ick.
First thing I thought was that it’s just another rehash of Greedys book.

Reactions: 6
So on her stories she says she gave the chapter to Lula and then “Lula came back down…” and told her to include it, but in the screenshot of the book she says Lula “read it in front of [her], pausing several times, then going at it again”. Why lie about something so trivial and pointless?

Reactions: 16
“It’s got space in there for journaling” this just gets better, she’s got a book with blank pages in 😂

also, the category she is number one in makes me speechless

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.