PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might not be infectious but this bleeping bored person had slapped cheek recently and I could barely get out of bed. Let the poor kid rest.
Exactly this! I'm sure Wilbert was thrilled to go to the absolutely heaving pirate festival when he wasn't feeling 100%. No doubt necks were severed and not by the pirates.

Reactions: 11
Is Mannah having an actual bleeping laugh, have you seen the stupid twit driving doing a webl advert. Absolute arseholes the whole lot of them. Anyone know how to screen record to send it on?
That was awful and frightening to watch! She needs reporting.
She could have bloody killed someone.
Holding up a jumper talking to camera and then having both hands off the wheel for quite a long period of time!
Looked like she was on a duel carriageway aswell.
Needs her licence taking off her!!!

• Wow
That picture literally sums up the huns
tit flooring but she used a spare 100 quid she managed to find for a turkey trackie And crocs
Bit off the mark on this one, she’s a reformed drug addict who lives in a council house with her kids. She vlogs about how she’s turned her life around and doing up her house on a budget, rarely shows her kids and doesn’t do endless ads. Rach gifted her the tracksuits, don’t like that she wears them, but can’t hate on her for her flooring.

Bit off the mark on this one, she’s a reformed drug addict who lives in a council house with her kids. She vlogs about how she’s turned her life around and doing up her house on a budget, rarely shows her kids and doesn’t do endless ads. Rach gifted her the tracksuits, don’t like that she wears them, but can’t hate on her for her flooring.
So Rach supporting an addict whose kept her children? Shame the same support couldn’t be given to the boys mum isn’t it 🙁

Reactions: 23
This irks me. I don't want to hear innocent men thinking they have to apologise for other men's actions. The same way I'm not about to start apologising for the tit some women pull. We are all in this together and social education starts very early, with your parents or carers, at home. Yes women are often in danger of gender violence than men, but it's also us that are the first female that those men encounter in childhood and it's up to us to do our part at that time.

So for instance, Rachael making light and glorifying Seb who said at 14 his dream was to go to a strip club shouldn't have happened. She should have had a chat with him about objectifying women for entertainment and how sexual gratification can be found in much less overt ways and Josh says his favourite thing about her are her tits and arse, she should remind him that he has three sons who can hear him not placing much value on anything but her body. Also she jokes with Seb not using contraception as a joke, she would do well to remember if there was an unplanned pregnancy, it would be his girlfriend's body that takes the brunt of it and that it's actually disrespectful for him to be so nonchalant.

I would suggest that she thinks about her own behaviour as a Mother before she latches on to demanding change from all manner of men. It's toxic feminism at its finest 😬.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bit off topic but Emily has got a part time job in a local bar….that could be interesting if Rach goes in!

Reactions: 5
I wish she’d employ a copywriter for her tit adverts. She didn’t invent “drop shoulder” so it’s not her signature, the overwhelming use of - irks me, and what’s a latching jogger? Is that like a matching one?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope the Saint of vulnerable saviors today is going to share what some French bakers did this weekend. Beat the record for the longest baguette. Over 140metres. But gave it away to the homeless once it was completed. Our ratchet would have charged £12 for a slice!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once again Wilbert not having the word "no" said to him. All having to sit next to each other so he can line up his dinosaurs. If he was my child he'd have only left the house with a few!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Last week she was selling her and Josh’s used fragrances and now she’s selling her used underwear. I have no words 😶 I imagine the huns clamouring to get their vaginas into a pair of their leaders knickers….literally! I wonder if she’s selling them clean or dirty 🤢
Firstly, vom. Secondly, is she admitting now that she not a teeny tiny size 8 like she keeps claiming to flog her turkey tracksuits?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.