PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a pick me pick me mixed with witch lol.
She acts it up with Lula. It's not the comfortable relationship you have with a child. It's so performed and acted. Probably because she knows that actually, Lula would cal her out on her evil sneering ways more than most.
She's trying to act like this giggly upbeat mooom. But she just looks an even bigger teat for her patreon huns to suck off. Because it's all.acting. and my god that filter. Knock it off Rach yeh. It reminds me of that.music box scen from chitty chitty bang bang.
Looks at poor Lula. Her mother is using her, and all Lula sees is her mother finally giving her attention. And so she slipping at her heels to be loved by her and for it to continue.
It's so bleeping heartbreaking to see what these kids fall into simply because they want their botch of a mother to attend to them.
---
Come on our very own patreon "huns" share us the footage?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her showing Lula saying the things she said doesn't "wind me up." It just makes me feel bleak and sad for her. Autistic or not, she should have a Mother who guides and protects her. Not one who laughs at her and puts her on a live video for paying adult women to comment on like a circus act. It's all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Heard it all now one of them comments ‘minor autistic’

Someone somewhere of some kind …. Step in for these kids the level of munchausens (however you spell it ) and that but by proxy is next levelsssss

Reactions: 17
She's such a pick me pick me mixed with witch lol.
She acts it up with Lula. It's not the comfortable relationship you have with a child. It's so performed and acted. Probably because she knows that actually, Lula would cal her out on her evil sneering ways more than most.
She's trying to act like this giggly upbeat mooom. But she just looks an even bigger teat for her patreon huns to suck off. Because it's all.acting. and my god that filter. Knock it off Rach yeh. It reminds me of that.music box scen from chitty chitty bang bang.
Looks at poor Lula. Her mother is using her, and all Lula sees is her mother finally giving her attention. And so she slipping at her heels to be loved by her and for it to continue.
It's so bleeping heartbreaking to see what these kids fall into simply because they want their botch of a mother to attend to them.
---
Come on our very own patreon "huns" share us the footage?
Will never forget the miscarriage in the freezer. Woman needs locked up.

Reactions: 9
Such a proud mummy moment for evil Rachel Hambleton.
Minor Autism.
Rachel is almost as proud of this as when her poor young daughter passed a blood clot the size of a fist, that had veins in it, that may or may not have been a spontaneous abortion. But ended up being stored in the food freezer of the doss house Rachel rented in Liverpool, whilst Rachel contemplated it's future. We never did find out what happened to it.

I've just been browsing through the Patchwork store online.
I was drawn to this particular t-shirt that would be perfect for Rachel, if she could possibly change "dick" to "bleeping bleep" & have it embroidered onto the back her own REBL jumper or her pink cape.
Do it Bubs, be proud of what you really are 🐷🐷🐷.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was drawn to this particular t-shirt that would be perfect for Rachel, if she could possibly change "dick" to "bleeping bleep" & have it embroidered onto the back her own REBL jumper or her pink cape.
[/QUOTE]

Is the patchwork store even a thing anymore?

Reactions: 2
This insufferable beg is the reason I found Tattle all those years ago but I’ve not checked in on her in YEARS however today , for what ever reason , she popped up on my IG.
Her sharing her daughter’s report is possibly one of the worse invasions of privacy I have ever seen. We all know that these idiots are happy to over share their kids lives for freebies and likes but this , THIS is another level
Rachett you are a disgrace !!,

Reactions: 26
[/QUOTE]
Is that when she sold calendar with pictures of her and the family in?

Reactions: 3
The nail technician drama. What average person pays £100 every 6 weeks to have their hair done and £80 for a massage?

Honestly piss off, you entitled dickheads. It's embarrassing 😒.
Absolutely no one I know!
I have my hair done every 6 months or so, costs £75 for a full foil balayage, cut and style. Last time I had a massage was when I was pregnant over 6 years ago.
My nails, I do them myself because I can and because nowhere I have ever been has lasted more than a week!

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
It's still online. But we no longer see videos of Jen packing cheap shite, tooth rotting, American bollocks candy anymore.
Maybe Jen ate all the candy 🤔.
Ate all the stock 🫢.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I remember the video post when Tallulah proudly said she might be autistic.
Her evil mother has been desperate for another one of her unwanted children to be diagnosed with ASD.
Rachel must be over the bleeping moon about this.
She is bleeping mental.
Why does anyone need a cup, whether it's an expensive Stanley or a cheap knockoff version, that holds 2 litres?
Although they seem as popular as Dry Robes & look just as ridiculous.
Apologies to anyone who owns any of these and thinks they're lush and worthwhile.
I have a Stanley cup, but not that one. My husband bought it for me to replace my VERY old 10 year+ one, and I use it for when I'm working at my desk, so I don't have to go and up and down to get a drink and to stop me from knocking a glass over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a Stanley cup, but not that one. My husband bought it for me to replace my VERY old 10 year+ one, and I use it for when I'm working at my desk, so I don't have to go and up and down to get a drink and to stop me from knocking a glass over 🤣
That's a sensible reason. But Rachel and Joyce will buy and wear or use anything expensive, just because they can. Pair of fuckers.

Reactions: 10
That's a sensible reason. But Rachel and Joyce will buy and wear or use anything expensive, just because they can. Pair of fuckers.
Oh, of course. It's all about image with them!
We have a Stanley flask that was my husbands grandma's before she died. Its about 25 years old! It comes out for every fishing trip or picnic!

Reactions: 6
Oh, of course. It's all about image with them!
We have a Stanley flask that was my husbands grandma's before she died. Its about 25 years old! It comes out for every fishing trip or picnic!
Yes, their image 😂.
And she pays £100 for a haircut & bleach 😂.
To look like this 🥴.
That's lush that is, Bubs.

I just wanted to add, borrow one of your husband's twatty hats to cover up your dreadful hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So wobble is crying cos he doesn't like Ethel the dog and tells sloshy going to the toy shop will help. Bet they indulge the spoiled little fucker...🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes, their image 😂.
And she pays £100 for a haircut & bleach 😂.
To look like this 🥴.
That's lush that is, Bubs.

I just wanted to add, borrow one of your husband's twatty hats to cover up your dreadful hair.
I hope she’s pleased with the results of her expensive Invisalign treatment, and the gigantic bleeping OBLONG face it’s left her with 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is she wittering on about here?
I snooped Hinch’s stories to see if it was a troll rant or suchlike and nothing!

IMG_5289.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.