PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very unfortunate looking, which is such a polite way of describing her looks.
A popular phrase, which I think is overused, is saying someone is beautiful on the inside and outside.
But Rachel Hambleton is an ugly bleep on the inside and an ugly bleep on the outside.
Weirdly, she really considers herself to be extraordinarily beautiful 🤨.
It’s explained perfectly by Roald Dahl in The Twits.
IMG_2302.jpeg

It was PTWM that made me come to Tattle years ago but I barely pay any attention to her anymore. Her and Josh are hardly recognisable from the couple I first saw on social media all those years ago. Her ugly thoughts show on her face and she has sucked all the life out of him. He looks like a haggard little old man.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry, when I said wait until he hates someone at school. I didn't mean it literally. I mean how he'll end up hurting someone's feelings because his parents don't correct him or guide him.

Reactions: 12
Is she showing all the stuff with Wilby "hating" Ethel as a prelude for rehoming her or even having her PTS?

I genuinely, desperately hope I'm wrong but I can't help but wonder...

In any event, Wilby is repeating what he's heard from the rest of them; I wouldn't be surprised if he overheard Josh having a rant about the dogs and started parroting him, which they've been encouraging.

Reactions: 9
Is she showing all the stuff with Wilby "hating" Ethel as a prelude for rehoming her or even having her PTS?

In any event, Wilby is repeating what he's heard from the rest of them; I wouldn't be surprised if he overheard Josh having a rant about the dogs and started parroting him, which they've been encouraging.

When they were going somewhere the other week with Wilby his mate and his mates brother - Dino mania I think - Wilby kept saying he hated the mates brother when they were in the car. It was along the lines of “I like you <friends name> but I hate <brothers name>”

Am sure that was lovely for those boys parents to see shared online 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
For a non verbal child Wilby seems to be very articulate when it comes to hate.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s explained perfectly by Roald Dahl in The Twits.
View attachment 2865191
It was PTWM that made me come to Tattle years ago but I barely pay any attention to her anymore. Her and Josh are hardly recognisable from the couple I first saw on social media all those years ago. Her ugly thoughts show on her face and she has sucked all the life out of him. He looks like a haggard little old man.
Isn't it ironic, the brilliant and talented Roald Dahl wrote that especially for Rachel Hambleton, before she was even born, and now she's a famous author too.
If he were still alive, Roald Dahl, would almost certainly be one of Rachel's besties.
Wouldn't that be so lush 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When they were going somewhere the other week with Wilby his mate and his mates brother - Dino mania I think - Wilby kept saying he hated the mates brother when they were in the car. It was along the lines of “I like you <friends name> but I hate <brothers name>”

Am sure that was lovely for those boys parents to see shared online 🙄
Yes, she has also recorded him saying he hates Edie.

Reactions: 6
i think it was last year when he was only 4, Rach recording herself telling wilby that people on the internet were cuntasarus and getting him to repeat it.

i expect the "hate" words he repeats are because it's what he is used to hearing. We've heard how vile his mother is and all his siblings are the same, its all learned behaviour from his parents unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
i think it was last year when he was only 4, Rach recording herself telling wilby that people on the internet were cuntasarus and getting him to repeat it.

i expect the "hate" words he repeats are because it's what he is used to hearing. We've heard how vile his mother is and all his siblings are the same, its all learned behaviour from his parents unfortunately.
People aren't born to hate..its conditioned into them 🤷‍♀️
He's absolutely heard it and seen it at home.
I mean, look how she speaks to josh and we have all seen her snidey nasty looks.
Not to mention how the kids treat each other.
Toxic household

Reactions: 31
I think she abuses Josh and the kids think it’s normal behaviour. My hope for the kids is that as they grow older they are able to step away from her and get some serious therapy.

I think she abuses Josh and the kids think it’s normal behaviour. My hope for the kids is that as they grow older they are able to step away from her and get some serious therapy.
I think they’ll hang around as long as the cash incentives are there.

I hope Ethel doesn't like Wibble right back tbh. He seems to hate everything that's not about him. Can't think where he gets that from 🤔.

ETA - The comments under Hannah's post of her in the jogging suit are ridiculous. It's literally one step up from PJ's. Grow up saying it's gorgeous 🙄.

Reactions: 21

I think she & Joyce would 100% get rid of Ethel, using the untrue excuse that she's upsetting their severely autistic son.
While you're at it Bubs, why don't you hand the youngest 4 of your children over to family members who really love them?
Give them a chance of normality and unconditional love.
Because you really are bleeping up their lives.

For a non verbal child Wilby seems to be very articulate when it comes to hate.
For a non-verbal child, W seems to be very articulate full stop.

And I say that as the parent of an actual non-verbal autistic child.

Reactions: 23
Imo, Wibbly doesn't dislike Ethel, he seems to be struggling with the death of Winston, perfectly natural at his age, well any age. Perhaps the reality of not seeing the dog again is hitting home. Gloria Goonface can't even go and comfort her own child. Really sad she films W when he is upset. She has no empathy with anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In that video of her revealing her latest trackie, she points out that the HUGE print on the front of REBL is R for Rach.
But she doesn’t read here to know tattlers call her ‘brand’ WEBL cos that’s what the old font looks like 🤷‍♀️

It’s bad enough the turkey tracksuit with barely legible webl on it but a huge REBL and R on the bottoms is hilarious. At least her brain dead huns will be visible from afar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Hate" I bet is a very popular word in that household!
I know somebody earlier said they were never allowed to use the word ‘hate’. My mother was the same with me and always corrected me if I ever said it and I, in turn, say that to my kids. I ask them how they would like it if somebody said that to them. Rach is an awful mother and seems to be almost gleeful at times

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.