PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s pleased with the results of her expensive Invisalign treatment, and the gigantic bleeping OBLONG face it’s left her with 💀
😂😂😂
The Orthodontist responsible for her treatment has probably left the country in shame, after being investigated by the General Dental Council.
And we still don't know who the duck did her lip filler. Maybe the Orthodontist did it.
And it must be a permanent filler, because those lips aren't going anywhere, unless she finds a highly experienced cosmetic surgeon who can remove whatever the duck she's had injected into them.
She is now so bleeping ugly after all the bollock jobs she's had done to her face, she makes Jocelyn Wildenstein look half decent.
Money can't buy you love or happiness, and in her case it can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Although she does look like a sow.
Half human, half pig cross-breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, their image 😂.
And she pays £100 for a haircut & bleach 😂.
To look like this 🥴.
That's lush that is, Bubs.

I just wanted to add, borrow one of your husband's twatty hats to cover up your dreadful hair.
Gosh she is unfortunate looking isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂
The Orthodontist responsible for her treatment has probably left the country in shame, after being investigated by the General Dental Council.
And we still don't know who the duck did her lip filler. Maybe the Orthodontist did it.
And it must be a permanent filler, because those lips aren't going anywhere, unless she finds a highly experienced cosmetic surgeon who can remove whatever the duck she's had injected into them.
She is now so bleeping ugly after all the bollock jobs she's had done to her face, she makes Jocelyn Wildenstein look half decent.
Money can't buy you love or happiness, and in her case it can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Although she does look like a sow.
Half human, half pig cross-breed.
Well there is a dentist in Paignton who has recently done a runner back to Sweden.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Wilby couldn’t stand Winston, didn’t he gag every time he touched him. Or was that just for setting the scene for his sensory issues 🤔

Reactions: 22
What a random post about Hinch without context?? Is she just sharing that one pic because she is wearing the Rebl tat?! I’m not sure why anyone would dislike Hinch, she seems like a nicer person than R?? Maybe I’m missing something as I dont follow her.

On the other hand we have R who is the absolute worst instatwat and she still hasn’t fallen from her pedestal. I can’t believe people still pay her on Patrecon and she has used Lula’s diagnosis to tempt people to sign up.

Reactions: 10
What a random post about Hinch without context?? Is she just sharing that one pic because she is wearing the Rebl tat?! I’m not sure why anyone would dislike Hinch, she seems like a nicer person than R?? Maybe I’m missing something as I dont follow her.

On the other hand we have R who is the absolute worst instatwat and she still hasn’t fallen from her pedestal. I can’t believe people still pay her on Patrecon and she has used Lula’s diagnosis to tempt people to sign up.
Take a look at the hinch wiki on here. She's approaching 700 threads and is another who uses her children for content. Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gosh she is unfortunate looking isn't she.
She is very unfortunate looking, which is such a polite way of describing her looks.
A popular phrase, which I think is overused, is saying someone is beautiful on the inside and outside.
But Rachel Hambleton is an ugly bleep on the inside and an ugly bleep on the outside.
Weirdly, she really considers herself to be extraordinarily beautiful 🤨.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Been reading Tattle Rach?
That's exactly what she's been doing although she'll be aware of how many Hinch threads there are anyway given that she's a daily lurker on here. Of course maybe she's trying to guide people towards here. There'll be some who wonder what the random post is about re Hinch, do a little Google and Bob's your uncle, they find here and have their eyes opened. Risky little game but there's nothing Ratface likes than being a witch.

Reactions: 10
I'm confused, did R call Lula a "hot milf"? Or was she responding to a comment?

ETA: The fact they allow W to use the word hate is disgusting. My son used to say it and I drilled it into him that it's not nice. Wait until he hates someone at school 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

ETA: The fact they allow W to use the word hate is disgusting. My son used to say it and I drilled it into him that it's not nice. Wait until he hates someone at school 😒
From the video she shared, I didn't even hear him saying he hates Ethel, he said he didn't like her several times, it was only her caption that said he hates her. But I absolutely believe he knows and uses the word "hate" because he's heard it bandied around at home so much.

Reactions: 11
Those videos of L, clearly a teenager with opinions that she's not afraid to share. That does not make a child with autism.
Raq, maybe you need to refresh your training on trauma?
Oh but hang on you're obsessed with people's trauma, isn't that what you said once?

• Angry
Reactions: 8

There's also a difference between dislike and hate! Hate being a much stronger word. It's also a word that a young child shouldn't be using!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know whether Lula is autistic but I know sooo many girls at that age who struggle with the drama at school for one reason or another (very few seem to relish it and they’re the ones who cause the problems. I suspect that other girls in that family might be from that minority). We had full on panic attacks and school refusal at time. I took it as something I needed to support her through until she’d grown up a bit

Reactions: 17
Those videos of L, clearly a teenager with opinions that she's not afraid to share. That does not make a child with autism.
Raq, maybe you need to refresh your training on trauma?
Oh but hang on you're obsessed with people's trauma, isn't that what you said once?
Obsessed with women’s trauma were her exact words, I believe.

Reactions: 9
Totally inappropriate to share that email on the latest story regardless of what info is blocked out. What if that young mum is vulnerable and every man and his dog now knows they are doing

Wtf is she wittering on about here?
I snooped Hinch’s stories to see if it was a troll rant or suchlike and nothing!

View attachment 2864523
Soph!!!! FFS Rach, her name is Grinch.
And although she's an absolute twit like you, and exploits her children, like you, she'll never be your bestie, because she's already got full capacity up her arse hole. And there's probably a queue too.
And, I have to add, I do believe that she has higher standards of hygiene than you.
You manky old twit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.