PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she had Lula's permission to post it, but we know it's because it's the only way Lula sees any sort of "love" from her mum - when the attention is on her the love bombs will flow.
She's trying to claim she's neurodivergent and unable to understand social situations etc., and also that she can consent???? It's one or the other Rach, surely

Reactions: 26
Did she share the "diagnosis" as her Tracksuit didn't sell as quick as usual?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When my child’s ND diagnosis and clinical report came in, we read it together. I expressly asked them to hold off sending to the other parties e.g. Dad, SENCO, GP. School particularly. There are things shared in the report that are also personal to the parents etc and I didn’t believe school needed to know all about my fertility woes etc! The point being I wanted to protect privacy and deal with the report as sensitively as my child wanted it to be. They got to decide if the school got the full or a redacted report. I cannot for the life of me imagine sharing outside of these parties. She is f@cking warped and clearly desperate to share on SM before even discussing it with T. Someone needs to step in and protect those children. She is one messed up person who literally lives her whole life through the lens of social media. I don’t know where she will stop for engagement and online validation but clearly the attention she has received over the years so far isn’t enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
duck me, sharing that report is actually shocking. I mean, not shocking for her.

But that’s a ridiculous thing to do.

Reactions: 17
Words fail me. She’s lost all sense of perspective. Who would ever think it’s appropriate to share an official medical document about their child with the entire world?! It’s out there now forever more you stupid woman!

Maybe Lula won’t mind it being common knowledge, but either way, you’ve taken that decision away from her forever.

It is simply unbelievable to me and probably the worst thing she has ever done…and there’s a hell of a lot to choose from. I think I write that every time and each time she lowers that bar ever further. She’s dreadful.

Reactions: 28
I definitely felt that report could apply to a lot of teens. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has attachment disorder, and not due to trauma caused by her dad but by her mother.
It's really difficult now to discuss anything about teens that are experiencing difficulties without offending someone, but in my opinion the future will be full of adults whose parents pushed for a "diagnosis" of something to validate their crappy parenting.

Obviously there will be a portion of people with geniune neurodivergence, and that group will be bigger than before as diagnostics has developed through the years. Then there will be a portion of people with other conditions that in childhood may have looked like Autism, but in adulthood presented more specific symptoms. Years ago it didn't happen like that as most didn't seek help until adulthood as our parents weren't as loud due to stigma. Then there will be those that went on to live typical lives that realise their parents were absolutely nuts and it did them no favours.

I know where I'd sandwich in Rachael's kids on that list 😬, and nothing could persuade me otherwise, she's a crank.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Let's not forget that she once shared confidential court documents about her stepdaughters with random huns. There is no depth she won't sink to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she shared Talulahs report. Just awful, that’s private and not for the world to see. She will make excuses, but she is a joke of a mother.

Reactions: 10
Hello. I didn't normally comment I just read but I feel compelled to over the sharing of the autism diagnosis :( I am a school teacher and we recently had some training all about trauma and how it is often misdiagnosed as autism and ADHD. I think maybe that's good for thought for that family!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Finally unfollowed her today after that post. The level of exploitation and invasion of privacy of her children is shocking and uncomfortable. I thought it was a new low for her and that's saying something!

Reactions: 23
Thank god Rachaele Josh and all the troop are here for us all ……

Said no one EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ratface, Google this ‘factitious disorder imposed on self’ you despicable excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 6
I doubt they will be relocating in 6 years’ time, I bet all these “research weekends” are just an excuse to piss off round the country child-free.

In 6 years’ time, Edie will be 16 and Wobble will be 10 and in Year 6, about to find out his high school place. Not the ideal time to uproot and relocate! Particularly given Edie has another family locally and Wobble has autism and can’t cope with transitions and major changes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I can't remember if I've seen this on an ASD diagnosis report from our local service but I know that our therapy reports specifically say in bold writing at the bottom that permission is needed from the author to share.
Also she's just a twit for sharing anyway irrespective of the author's permission.

Reactions: 13
What's almost worse is the love bomb and manipulation worked didn't it. Qu Lula being on the gram tonight. She never allows the sortbof thing.Performed, allowed her mother to film as she finally got some paternal affection. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nowhere in that “report” does it say anything about ASD. In fact, it reads more like she doesn’t have autism. It’s more like an early diagnosis for CPTSD.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.