PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nail technician drama. What average person pays £100 every 6 weeks to have their hair done and £80 for a massage?

Honestly piss off, you entitled dickheads. It's embarrassing 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she wants to go pay extra for nails every 2 weeks feel free to pay extra to your nail tech. Please don’t act like all us normal folk can afford that. I’d assume most people who have nails done go to someone in their budget. I love my nail tech. I’ve supported them
for 9 years since they opened. I go 4 weekly and pay £26 for infills then extra for any art. I normally only have fancy art on a special occasion as it’s a luxury. I have my highlights and a trim 3 times a year. I go to a salon I’ve used for years probs pay about £70 each time. I don’t have massages etc and have the odd dermaplane or a facial when my beautician has an offer on. Yes they deserve a decent wage and I pay the price they advertise. She doesn’t live in the real world. We live within our means. She thinks people should all be raking in the funds daily like she is. She wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she wants to go pay extra for nails every 2 weeks feel free to pay extra to your nail tech. Please don’t act like all us normal folk can afford that. I’d assume most people who have nails done go to someone in their budget. I love my nail tech. I’ve supported them
for 9 years since they opened. I go 4 weekly and pay £26 for infills then extra for any art. I normally only have fancy art on a special occasion as it’s a luxury. I have my highlights and a trim 3 times a year. I go to a salon I’ve used for years probs pay about £70 each time. I don’t have massages etc and have the odd dermaplane or a facial when my beautician has an offer on. Yes they deserve a decent wage and I pay the price they advertise. She doesn’t live in the real world. We live within our means. She thinks people should all be raking in the funds daily like she is. She wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the face.
I have hair, nails and spray tans. I've been going to the same people for ten years. My time frame routine hasn't changed. I've just worked it out over the year and it comes in at £68 per month or £16 per week or £2.30 a day to make me feel presentable. I feel like that's fair for my budget and also that their prices are fair on me as customer. I also trust them enough to know that any price rise is in line with inflation and they don't have to justify themselves to me over it.

It's bad business to not listen to your competitors when hiking prices as they will swoop in and steal your customers. It doesn't matter how good you think you are or how loyal you think your clients are, no one is irreplaceable and money will always be the bottom line. I can't quite understand why this woman asked Rachael for business advice anyway tbh. She only knows how to beg.

Reactions: 16
I have hair, nails and spray tans. I've been going to the same people for ten years. My time frame routine hasn't changed. I've just worked it out over the year and it comes in at £68 per month or £16 per week or £2.30 a day to make me feel presentable. I feel like that's fair for my budget and also that their prices are fair on me as customer. I also trust them enough to know that any price rise is in line with inflation and they don't have to justify themselves to me over it.

It's bad business to not listen to your competitors when hiking prices as they will swoop in and steal your customers. It doesn't matter how good you think you are or how loyal you think your clients are, no one is irreplaceable and money will always be the bottom line. I can't quite understand why this woman asked Rachael for business advice anyway tbh. She only knows how to beg.
Because R always over steps that boundary and inserts herself into people's lives.
She will be her bestie next 🙄
Also, newsflash... just because they listen to your tit doesn't mean they care.. she will no doubt go and gossip about Rs problems to her colleagues 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s too thick to work these things out properly. I just had a look at my last hairdresser bill. It was £207 for full balayage, root tint, toner, cut and blow dry. I was there for just over 3.5 hours. My nails cost £35 for shellac or £38 for BIAB and they takes about half and hour. They’re both quite low pay professions so why pit them off on each other?

Reactions: 6
She’s too thick to work these things out properly. I just had a look at my last hairdresser bill. It was £207 for full balayage, root tint, toner, cut and blow dry. I was there for just over 3.5 hours. My nails cost £35 for shellac or £38 for BIAB and they takes about half and hour. They’re both quite low pay professions so why pit them off on each other?
Because she can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh but remember, little Rack with the teeny tiny tits and the cutesy turned in toes doesn't understand all the money stuff, that's why Jo looks after it all, because she just doesn't know how it all works 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she support her BFF Charleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with her salon anymore?

Reactions: 11
Won't post the rest of the post but she has added a copy of T report. Disgusting, she should not be sharing that at all
duck me!!! The woman needs to be euthanized.
She's absolutely and thoroughly joyous that she has another child with ASD.
Surely this private and personal information should be just that.
Private.
You are a sick bleeping bleep, Rachel VD Hambleton 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me!!! The woman needs to be euthanized.
She's absolutely and thoroughly joyous that she has another child with ASD.
Surely this private and personal information should be just that.
Private.
You are a sick bleeping bleep, Rachel VD Hambleton 😡.
What I find odd is that she started her post with “It should feel good, and it does”

Why should it? Relieved, maybe, but good? Strange feeling for your child’s autism diagnosis to provoke in you.

Also, do you remember a couple of years ago there was a story where T said “it’s ok, I can get away with it cos I might be autistic?” I can’t remember the details of what she was doing but says a lot about Rachel’s parenting that she would obviously say things like that to her child. Don’t worry about it, you can do what you like and blame your diagnosis, basically.

What 10 year old needs a Stanley cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_4787.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What I find odd is that she started her post with “It should feel good, and it does”

Why should it? Relieved, maybe, but good? Strange feeling for your child’s autism diagnosis to provoke in you.

Also, do you remember a couple of years ago there was a story where T said “it’s ok, I can get away with it cos I might be autistic?” I can’t remember the details of what she was doing but says a lot about Rachel’s parenting that she would obviously say things like that to her child. Don’t worry about it, you can do what you like and blame your diagnosis, basically.

What 10 year old needs a Stanley cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2863311
Yes, I remember the video post when Tallulah proudly said she might be autistic.
Her evil mother has been desperate for another one of her unwanted children to be diagnosed with ASD.
Rachel must be over the bleeping moon about this.
She is bleeping mental.
Why does anyone need a cup, whether it's an expensive Stanley or a cheap knockoff version, that holds 2 litres?
Although they seem as popular as Dry Robes & look just as ridiculous.
Apologies to anyone who owns any of these and thinks they're lush and worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
L is her most recent money maker IMO. Making wrong choices & being able to say & do as she wants. Raq will then excuse herself as being the bad parent because poor L hasn’t had a diagnosis for so long. Betsy will be the witch she is because it takes the limelight from her ‘modelling the shite her mum sells’ to fund her holiday.
My life at the moment is chaotic due to family issues, apart from my nearest & dearest nobody has a clue 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In that post that was all about Rachael but was supposed to be about Lula, Rachael said that Lula couldn't be away from home because of the food, but Edie was asking when she was going to Portugal? And presumably it's without the rest of the family, as else Edie would know when they were going? I don't get any of it.

Reactions: 12
In that post that was all about Rachael but was supposed to be about Lula, Rachael said that Lula couldn't be away from home because of the food, but Edie was asking when she was going to Portugal? And presumably it's without the rest of the family, as else Edie would know when they were going? I don't get any of it.
Rachel’s kids seem to only struggle with autism when it suits Rachel. Wobble can’t deal with change when it suits them, but they’re happy to leave him to go away for the weekend as a couple. Tallulah can’t go on a sleepover due to food issues but foreign holidays without her parents are easy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
L is her most recent money maker IMO. Making wrong choices & being able to say & do as she wants. Raq will then excuse herself as being the bad parent because poor L hasn’t had a diagnosis for so long. Betsy will be the witch she is because it takes the limelight from her ‘modelling the shite her mum sells’ to fund her holiday.
My life at the moment is chaotic due to family issues, apart from my nearest & dearest nobody has a clue 🤷‍♀️
Using lulas diagnosis to flog her patreon now ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Using lulas diagnosis to flog her patreon now ☹
Imagine breadcrumbing all that hugely private information about your child. A soft launch so to say, ahead of the hard launch of the monetising of it. She is one sick woman. How she doesn’t have professional services intervening is beyond me. No wonder none of her family speaks to her.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.