PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she's feeling like her luck is really in now, 2 autistic children and a dead dog. All that content and all the morons telling her amazing SHE is.

Nothing is sacred in that house, not one ounce of privacy for any of them. Might be all great now but one day, those kids are going to realise she's sold them out for her own gains. She's a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's vile. That is for hers and lulas eyes only. No one else needs to see it and no one else needs to know.
It's awful how influencers share all this personal stuff under the pretence of "helping" and "raising awareness" when actually all they're looking for is likes and attention.

Reactions: 32
So now all of the kids Ts age will know what triggers her and they will do everything to make sure that happens cause kids are awful, good one our raquel you prize tit

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that seems like a VERY limited “report” to diagnose autism?

Reactions: 23
This photo depicts a female with no dress sense, style or intelligence and completely devoid of any manners or decency.

Yes, that can only be 100% Rachel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is nothing in that report that diagnoses Autism. It acknowledged a couple of anomalies in behaviour but nothing that would be seen as "special needs" educationally. In large part it could have been about any teenager. The eye contact issue, not feeling empathy or guilt etc, are normal mid teen reactions. As I suspected she has quite strong leaning toward another disorder, but that's not my business.

I don't know who told her it was Autism or how, but it wasn't that report 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 32
Waking up over here to the shocking (said no one ever) news that indeed Rach is still a massive C**t and an attention seeking bleep

Reactions: 16
My 15 year old son has just had an autism diagnosis and the only people to read his report are me and his dad. Not his grandparents or any other family members and even our son hasn’t read it. Absolutely appalling to share such a private piece of information 😡 but, I’m sure it will gain her lots of comments from the deluded lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jfc somehow this twit womble popped up my Facebook feed.
What a twit of a parent screenshotting something so private that isn't hers to share.
Like ffs she will be on whinging that the child is ok with it being shared but she's a child, she can't give informed consent of how this could affect her later in life.
As a parent your job is to protect your kid, not hand out fodder to make their life more difficult or potentially leave them open to being bullied.

Reactions: 21
She's vile. That is for hers and lulas eyes only. No one else needs to see it and no one else needs to know.
It's awful how influencers share all this personal stuff under the pretence of "helping" and "raising awareness" when actually all they're looking for is likes and attention.
just coming by to say exactly this. Why on earth would you put something like that on social media?

Reactions: 9
There is nothing in that report that diagnoses Autism. It acknowledged a couple of anomalies in behaviour but nothing that would be seen as "special needs" educationally. In large part it could have been about any teenager. The eye contact issue, not feeling empathy or guilt etc, are normal mid teen reactions. As I suspected she has quite strong leaning toward another disorder, but that's not my business.

I don't know who told her it was Autism or how, but it wasn't that report 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Thank god you said it! I felt exactly the same

Reactions: 15
In what world is it appropriate to share your daughter’s entire diagnostic report from a psychiatrist

Reactions: 18
Came to say the same. I’ve an asd child, I don’t think I’ve ever actually said it on my social media, of course friends know and those acquaintance that I have on there could read between the lines but a report is private
Quoting myself just to say, we started our journey age 5 and they had books on asd and spd and they know who they are and there’s no shame, they’re not broken the system is, failed by the school system, but they understood themselves. Absolutely thriving now and in a sen school. I’ll shout from the roof tops to offer support and guidance to anyone facing the broken system we have, I just think some things can be personal

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I definitely felt that report could apply to a lot of teens. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has attachment disorder, and not due to trauma caused by her dad but by her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am I the only person who didn't read that report and think "autism"?

It reads like a troubled teenager dealing with trauma. The need to control things, the lack of empathy and smiling at inappropriate times, avoiding her peers and spending time with adults...it reads like a small child who had to grow up too quickly. That she had to deal with very adult situations and emotions as a small child. It didn't come across that they were saying she was autistic but that she was struggling socially and the food control aspect is very common in children who have felt out of control as they've developed.

It sounds more like she's dealing with trauma and a resulting panic disorder. That her mother has been more focused on her new life and new children and has just expected her daughter to move on and forget the things she witnessed as a child. The system hasn't failed her Rach - you have. But now she will use this report (notice she's posted only the parts that suit her narrative) to bolster that her child has spent 15 years with undiagnosed autism to excuse her failings as a mother. It's not her fault its the systems for failing to diagnose her sooner. It's not trauma...its autism. Publishing this report is just another example of putting your own selfish need for attention before the emotional needs of your child.

Rach - you can quote that on social media if you like. How you have managed to convince vulnerable women that you are a shining light of charity I will never know. You've stolen someone's husband and children, erased the fathers of your own and you rewrite history to suit yourself. Your children aren't being adequately cared for and are being exploited for social media. But you love bomb and shower them with gifts - no doubt telling them if they refuse or speak up the whole family will lose everything and how could they be so selfish. You'll exploit your husband, children and even dying dog so you don't have to do a days work. It's disgusting and you should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Interesting extracts provided by Ratfink. My 17 year old was diagnosed with ASD in December last year. She received a 28 page report.

Whilst there are some overtures which ring true (the frog story for one), I’m surprised that Ratshit didn’t specifically share the MDT discussion and summary of outcome, as that would have provided the clinical judgements for each section and clearly outlined if the criteria for an ASD assessment had been met.

I’m calling bullshit tbh, because if Ratchet had that criteria confirmation in black and white, there’s no way she wouldn’t have shared it.

In addition, it’s disgusting she didn’t even have an actual discussion with L about the report/diagnosis and just sent a mawkish text message. L should be proud of herself for putting up with that waste of skin as a mother.

Rachaeleeeeee, we know you read here, so just to be really clear regarding my diagnosis; you are an exploitative, grifting, manipulative sociopath who has a negative impact on every living thing that comes into contact with you. Do all of your biological children, and stolen children, a favour and stop including them in your socials and maybe try being an actual responsible parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She says she had Lula's permission to post it, but we know it's because it's the only way Lula sees any sort of "love" from her mum - when the attention is on her the love bombs will flow.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I don’t profess to know anything about autism or any of the other conditions that every kid seems to have but this report just described normal teenage ‘symptoms’. The drain on the NHS for these bloody ‘syndromes’ is getting beyond ridiculous with basically parents not parenting. Why do they want a badge of honour with these diagnosis. It’s all about attention for the parent. Makes me sick how they exploit children so much on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She says she had Lula's permission to post it, but we know it's because it's the only way Lula sees any sort of "love" from her mum - when the attention is on her the love bombs will flow.
Yeah if she's 15 she can't give informed consent, it's twatfaces job as the adult to know that it is not appropriate to share something so personal and in depth.

We have a neuro spicy household, only close loved ones know, and teachers etc, it's not my place to share my kids personal details, but if I asked him now he'd say go on share whatever, but he'd have no idea if there would be implications for him with sharing, I'm older, I know how tit people and the world is, so I'd never expose him like that.

I can't believe the amount of eejits in the comments acting like she's found the cure for cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.