PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurghh who even drinks alcohol out the bottle in the middle of the street. classless woman
Umm me when it's the air show or some other event 😂. Much cheaper, but cans and with others. Also street closed for event too 🤣. But she can't be drinking anyway as she hates drink ?!?!?

Reactions: 6
They are properly nuts aren't they? 😂. They literally sat on a podcast together telling everyone that they told each other they loved each other when Rachael was still living with Edie's Dad. Plus Josh said she was the catalyst of him leaving his wife in the January ten years ago. But yep, make up an anniversary because Seb was having one, weirdos 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I hadn’t looked before but those tracksuits are crazy money! Especially considering they’re just cheap Chinese tit with her crappy brand on

Reactions: 15
They are properly nuts aren't they? 😂. They literally sat on a podcast together telling everyone that they told each other they loved each other when Rachael was still living with Edie's Dad. Plus Josh said she was the catalyst of him leaving his wife in the January ten years ago. But yep, make up an anniversary because Seb was having one, weirdos 🥴
😂😂😂 shes defo trying to copy seb and Katie. Also justifying the night away to the huns. Slosh will have been devastated to miss out on the nudes at the Sophie Tea show

I'm sure in the first book she claims their first kiss in the woods, when he told her be would wait for her, was around her birthday which is the middle of may too. That woman couldn't lie straight in bed

Reactions: 14
So did they over order by thousands as per her stories, or is there less than 20% left as per the rebl page? I’m confused
And if they have stock left, which means they’re definitely not made to order (not that the other ones are either but she’s muddied the waters there), does this mean people can return them for a refund?

Reactions: 10
And if they have stock left, which means they’re definitely not made to order (not that the other ones are either but she’s muddied the waters there), does this mean people can return them for a refund?
I’m sure under distant selling regs unless made to order personalised they can be returned

there’s loads appearing on vinted now as absolutely ridiculous prices and they look so cheap especially the tops. Looking at rebl and r.e.b.l brings up loads, one poor woman’s selling both parts of the grey tracksuit! What a waste of money 💰 and fraud this woman truly is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sure under distant selling regs unless made to order personalised they can be returned

there’s loads appearing on vinted now as absolutely ridiculous prices and they look so cheap especially the tops. Looking at rebl and r.e.b.l brings up loads, one poor woman’s selling both parts of the grey tracksuit! What a waste of money 💰 and fraud this woman truly is.
You’re right. Even the other ones aren’t bespoke so she should allow refunds on those anyway but she seems to get away with it. These definitely can’t be classed as bespoke so there’s no ambiguity and she should offer refunds but I bet she won’t.

I was going to say I wonder what Trading Standards would think but she’d probably get away with it like everything else she does.

Reactions: 13
Perfect! Bravo! You win the internet x
Oh gawsh. I'm going as red as Rach's just shaved hole.
I'm going to get such love out of calling her it now though. Madam mim. Madam mim. Madam mim. Hi Rach. 👋 your a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole anniversary thing is ridiculous.
No one cares what date it was when you decided to cheat on your wife and dip your wick in to the town bike!
Get over it and stop trying to justify it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These are the comments I would be concerned about if I were Rachel.

IMG_4769.jpeg

The whole anniversary getaway is 100% because she cannot cope being outshone by the children. Seb has an anniversary? Right, we need a bigger one. Betsy books an impromptu getaway? bleeping hell, we need to leave immediately. Difference is, Betsy doesn’t have 4 and 15 year old children with autism to consider (plus two others who are goodness knows where 🤷🏼‍♀️).

Reactions: 22
I wonder if they stayed in that hotel again, the one that looked half finished and a bit of a ruin? (Bit like their relationship) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These are the comments I would be concerned about if I were Rachel.

View attachment 2861268

The whole anniversary getaway is 100% because she cannot cope being outshone by the children. Seb has an anniversary? Right, we need a bigger one. Betsy books an impromptu getaway? bleeping hell, we need to leave immediately. Difference is, Betsy doesn’t have 4 and 15 year old children with autism to consider (plus two others who are goodness knows where 🤷🏼‍♀️).
The whole FOMO thing with parents and their kids is absurd to me. My motivation as a parent is that I want my kids to do a truck load of remarkable things that I didn't do and my reward is watching them do it on my phone whilst sat in my living room 😂. I thought that was what every mum does?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Won't post the rest of the post but she has added a copy of T report. Disgusting, she should not be sharing that at all
Came to say the same. I’ve an asd child, I don’t think I’ve ever actually said it on my social media, of course friends know and those acquaintance that I have on there could read between the lines but a report is private

Reactions: 21
She is a bleeping awful awful person. I didnt think it was possible to hate someone you have never met but I actually dislike her.

Reactions: 33
Won't post the rest of the post but she has added a copy of T report. Disgusting, she should not be sharing that at all
Sharing it with the world and also this is how she informed her child that the report was back? Not face to face with a meaningful conversation? Such a weird parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
she will say she’s shared it to raise awareness but she didn’t need to share the private text message with her daughter (they were probably sat across a table from each other and it’s all for content but still) and she definitely shouldn’t have shared that report, it’s now on the internet for everyone to see and read including Lulas peers

Reactions: 21
I didn't realise I still followed her on Facebook and the post of T's report came up and I think it's absolutely disgusting she shared that to thousands of people!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Reading that report it could easily be mistaken for describing rach herself. Maybe she should take herself for an Autism diagnosis.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.