PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High school won't be any bother to Edie, her eldest sister is the most bitchy mean girl around.

Reactions: 17
I truly cringe myself into a spasm when she does things like tagging the Blur account. She did it with Kim Kardashian the other day. What does she think, they'll look at her page and go "Ooh Part Time Working Mummy and her mid life crisis Husband. They sound like a riot." Just stop it 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I truly cringe myself into a spasm when she does things like tagging the Blur account. She did it with Kim Kardashian the other day. What does she think, they'll look at her page and go "Ooh Part Time Working Mummy and her mid life crisis Husband. They sound like a riot." Just stop it 😫.
this absolutely made me roar! 😂😂

God bless our Rach, always manages a new level of cringe! It’s quite a skill! 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why when the kids have friends over do they all need to have showers? I mean I guess they like to be clean but I find it weird when I go away and have to use a hotel shower that if I was having a night at a friends house I don't think I'd shower! X

Reactions: 23
They’re having their everything shower of course chroll 😂😂

Why when the kids have friends over do they all need to have showers? I mean I guess they like to be clean but I find it weird when I go away and have to use a hotel shower that if I was having a night at a friends house I don't think I'd shower! X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're probably all hard done to and don't have power showers, quilted loo roll and a bar of soap at their own homes ,she might have also given them an old Easter egg that was left over from the 100,s she had donated !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slosh was probably stood outside the bathroom door making his presence felt, like the time he was banging on the door when Edie was in the shower and made her cry.

Rach always used to go on about the thousands of children coming round and how it was a safe home for them, now it's just some friends of Betsy and Lula who are occasionally there and a planned evening for Edie.

Reactions: 12
God that video is horrible. What a weird world they must live in. I'm not sure what is more disgusting, talking to him like that, or worse videoing it (wtf? Are there no private conversations?) But then to upload it publicly is something else.

And I'm sorry but I cringe a bit at buying expensive Christmas gifts for 'friends', I find that really unnecessary for adults (but I am a massive tightwad)

Reactions: 18
Is it a hun thing to tuck a hoodie into leggings? Is that how she achieves the super unattractive nappy arse look?!? 🫣
At the back as well? A French tuck can look nice, but that's normally at the front and with a thin top isn't it? Why on earth would you tuck just the back in...it would look like you'd left your dress tucked into your pants after going to the toilet. But if it gets you a reshare from the Patreon Saint of Scamming....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why after Xmas would you take him in toy shops repeatedly . They know he will want everything. Poor kids just to dragged about.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why after Xmas would you take him in toy shops repeatedly . They know he will want everything. Poor kids just to dragged about.
Feels like he's had a toy advent every day up until Christmas from mid November, and now she's just carrying it on. Come April they'll have to get that extension they decided against, just to house Wilbert's extensive toy collection

Reactions: 25
Josh posts an exciting video of Rachel and Wilby walking in a car park.
Rachel re-shares the video that Josh posted of her and Wilby walking in a car park.
Josh THEN re-re-shares the video that Rachel shared that he originally posted of Rachel and Wilby walking along in a car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Josh posts an exciting video of Rachel and Wilby walking in a car park.
Rachel re-shares the video that Josh posted of her and Wilby walking in a car park.
Josh THEN re-re-shares the video that Rachel shared that he originally posted of Rachel and Wilby walking along in a car park.

God I'm knackered just reading that. When do they have time to live their actual lives? No wonder they need Linda, no time to load the dishwasher or pop a wash on, far too busy filming and resharing inane drivel. Must be exhausting. I cannot fathom that someone (anyone) thinks anyone gives a tit about their mostly dull lives. I am absolutely fascinated by social media people.

Is it a calling for fame? Or that they are so amazing that everyone wants to see them walking across a car park, I cannot even imagine thinking that highly of myself. Genuinely interested.

Reactions: 15
Is sloshy not able to get trousers long enough to fit his wee chicken legs? They're always too short and it makes him look even more twattish...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is sloshy not able to get trousers long enough to fit his wee chicken legs? They're always too short and it makes him look even more twattish...
He rolls them up, I remember when she went in for the c-section of the messiah and he held everyone up as he had to style the scrubs and turn up the bottoms and it was oh so hilarious🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it a hun thing to tuck a hoodie into leggings? Is that how she achieves the super unattractive nappy arse look?!? 🫣
This MUST be a bloody wind up. If you went from a size 10 to a size 14 in 2 years, lost confidence in your image, simply tucking your top into your leggings ( at the back) isn't going to boost any buggers confidence. Stupid twit. She/they sent that to themselves from a burner phone. Beggars belief....

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.