PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Josh had been having a wee catch up on here before being a big brave boy and telling rachey all her friends are just paid to be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Josh was such a big gobby twit in that video where he was ranting on about call D&C police……and the dancing vids.
Then since the TikTok account he has literally gone silent.
She has destroyed him mentally.
Josh I hope it was worth the £5k watch 👌🏻
Rachel you’re shameful. No wonder your family can’t bloody stand you.

Reactions: 29
Josh saying it like it is. Her ‘friends’ buy her things because she’s their boss 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She being chrolled by her own husband there? She literally does only have friends because she pays their wages 😆 but I’m just a jealous chroll ain’t I 😆

Reactions: 18
She being chrolled by her own husband there? She literally does only have friends because she pays their wages 😆 but I’m just a jealous chroll ain’t I 😆
Well he's not wrong, is he? He asked who had bought her a gift who isn't one of her employees, and she couldn't answer, because it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Josh saying it like it is. Her ‘friends’ buy her things because she’s their boss 😂
This is insanely dysfunctional filming yourself berate your husband for having no friends. It's almost a form of abuse itself.

Reactions: 52
She's a nasty little witch but the huns just lap it up. They'd all be screaming and tearing their hair out if the roles had been reversed.

Raq, you're an abusive little twit.

Reactions: 35
She's a nasty witch isn't she? Says it all about her audience if they enjoy that, like @ShipShapShep says, they'd be up in arms if the roles were reversed but they think it's hilarious when she speaks to him like that and actually pay to see (more of) it. Gads, makes me despair about the mentality of some people.

Reactions: 27
I’m not 100% convinced that wasn’t just a bit of role play for our benefit 🤔

J looked like he was trying to remember what he had to say

But if he HAS finally grown a pair and clapped back at her, good on him. She comes across so nasty.

Reactions: 23
This is insanely dysfunctional filming yourself berate your husband for having no friends. It's almost a form of abuse itself.
Almost?
I think it is abusive. No doubt about it.
I loved school runs (or walks). Chatting about what they were looking forward to, who would they play with, what is for lunch etc. Not listening to 2 grown adults sniping at each other. Shame.

Reactions: 33
I’m not 100% convinced that wasn’t just a bit of role play for our benefit 🤔

J looked like he was trying to remember what he had to say

But if he HAS finally grown a pair and clapped back at her, good on him. She comes across so nasty.
I thought it was staged. If you go back and watch, the only time it was genuine was when he opened the window on her. She nearly lost her temper then but stopped herself just in time. She was just prompting him for content. She defo does take complete advantage of his lack of social skills though. It's no way for a bloke to live.

Reactions: 14
Maybe with his new job, working along side normal people who earn a salary ethically and morally, along with viewing their life through the lens of the TikToker, Josh’s eyes are finally opening. I still believe that he knows deep down he is stuck, he cannot leave her. Imagine, she is still throwing her exes under the bus on a regular basis, without even being in their lives, so what on earth could she do to bring him down?! He knows he wouldn’t stand a chance ‘out there’ if he left her. There would be books, hours of patreCON snot fests, sharing years and years worth of covert footage and private text messages/conversations, podcasts, he’d lose everything including his actual and step children. She has proven that she is how she operates and conducts herself time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's been building up to separating from him for a long time, I wonder if it will happen soon if ever? Or is it all just an act for her followers?

Reactions: 12
Mad how she has her licky arse mates working for her for her turkey trackies, but their wages are all covered by the huns sending money that's meant for women fleeing from domestic violence etc... her licky arse followers deserve to be getting ripped off just for being so gullible!
Also, divorce pending...

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.