PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she would mock Wilby for having no friends and not getting Christmas gifts from them, or is it just adults with autism she enjoys taking the piss out of?
Remember when they were in the car with Arsetrid and Simon, and drove past some sheep, and Simon said something like "Oh Wilby would freak out over these" (because he was in his animal obsession at the time), and the gruesome twosome just laughed along as a grown man took the piss out of their autistic toddler? Neither of them give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Remember when they were in the car with Arsetrid and Simon, and drove past some sheep, and Simon said something like "Oh Wilby would freak out over these" (because he was in his animal obsession at the time), and the gruesome twosome just laughed along as a grown man took the piss out of their autistic toddler? Neither of them give a tit.
Yet she would use a similar example to gain attention and call people trolls if anyone else said things about Wobble.

Reactions: 21
She’s going the right way about getting herself a social services referral if she keeps keeping him off school (but not even at home). And she won’t be able to blame the trolls for that one!

Reactions: 19
Can someone translate this please? Been hitting the 🍾 and ❄ a bit too hard Rach?
IMG_2657.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bleeping state they left that bathroom, so disrespectful but hardly surprising with the way they are being dragged up. And I can see why josh would get annoyed, rach will just snort and growl her way through it 🙄

Reactions: 20
She’s a grade A twit.
Mean, narcissistic, selfish, vulgar and an all round bleep.

Reactions: 14
I’m just reading the recap and I must have missed the bit about the relationship with the woman. When the chuff is she supposed to have fitted that in?! She didn’t have a break between any of the relationships we know about so it’s either bollocks or an overlap. Probably bollocks and she’s just said it because she likes to think she’s edgy.

Also, I’m no oil painting myself but her face in that last video from Patrecon, actually gives me the eebiejeebies, it’s all just wrong, what with the fillers and its teeth and nose competing to see which can get the furthest away. She also looks like her breath stinks too.

Edit: I meant the last video on the last thread.

• Haha
He's not wrong, is he? The only one who sticks around without being paid is Mannah and that's because Ratchet married into the family (and she gets a lot of free advertising for her skin business)
Haha inhated him more for agreeing with him! 💯 true.

Reactions: 6
She's a nasty little witch but the huns just lap it up. They'd all be screaming and tearing their hair out if the roles had been reversed.

Raq, you're an abusive little twit.
Exactly, can ypu imagine a bloke turned his camera to his partner in the car and issued all that,in that tone to them. And the let it out publicly.
Why is it OK even for her. Let's say meghan m. Did that. Or Victoria Beckham. Or Holly w. These huns would be the very people that would cause a fire storm over such a thing. Want them off air,fired,burnt at a steak! But rachet does is. Daily.and worse. Amongst all the other crap.how is this OK?
---
I would actually be disgusted if any of my friends talked to and spoke about their partners like that to me. There is a huge difference between banter (between 2 people) and being a venomous and generally unkind person, trying to get a rise out of them, for entertainment at their expense. But then my friends are mainly respectful, happy in their own skin and have emotional intelligence commensurate to their age 😂.
You think she might no thisndue to being the saviour of vulnerable people.

Reactions: 10
Change of topic briefly, but she must be post menopausal now as she’s not mentioned ‘her symptoms and struggles’ with it for months 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Either that or it was a convenient excuse to justify the bad patch they were ‘going through’ and she’d gone too far with her rage and abuse towards him!

Reactions: 17
To most people, springing an unexpected sleepover on them wouldn’t be a big deal. But to someone on the autistic spectrum who seems to particularly rely on set routines and order (like Josh), it’s probably really stressful and discombobulating.

It’s almost as if she deliberately does things to deregulate him (like with Wilibooby)🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Lastnight videoing all the mess edie & her mates have made during their sleepover making memories, yet there was only edie on the bed or in the bedroom... I reckon they came round, used all edies expensive stuff, had their maccies, & went home. Rach will probs be lying.

Reactions: 17
Why will they need reminding of the "lush times" when they start secondary? Not all kids turn into horrible arseholes once they start!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Lastnight videoing all the mess edie & her mates have made during their sleepover making memories, yet there was only edie on the bed or in the bedroom... I reckon they came round, used all edies expensive stuff, had their maccies, & went home. Rach will probs be lying.
There will be a video now of how chaotic breakfast was and Joyce moaning about the mess 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.